St George (-8.5) @ $1.91 (1)
St George TT o23.5 @ $1.90 (0.5)
Soward o7.5 @ $1.80 (0.5)
![]()
If Daniel Anderson is such a good coach, then why is:
a) Cayless a starting prop, ahead of Poore, and;
b) how does Robson get a start in front of Keating every week?
I have been wondering both these points for weeks. Yes, Cayless is captain and gets the sympathy vote. Sympathy won't win the Eels shit.
Speaking of shit, why do they persist with Robson? Mortimer / Keating would look far better imo.
If Daniel Anderson is such a good coach, then why is:
a) Cayless a starting prop, ahead of Poore, and;
b) how does Robson get a start in front of Keating every week?
I have been wondering both these points for weeks. Yes, Cayless is captain and gets the sympathy vote. Sympathy won't win the Eels shit.
Speaking of shit, why do they persist with Robson? Mortimer / Keating would look far better imo.
Oh, I get it. He's like Tim Sheens?
Got it ![]()
Oh, I get it. He's like Tim Sheens?
Got it ![]()
how you doin AB ?
I know life on the inside is rough. You need me to smuggle you in some cigarettes ? ![]()
That would be awesome. Would it be asking too much for a six pack of James Squire Amber Ale?
Thanks mate ![]()
how you doin AB ?
I know life on the inside is rough. You need me to smuggle you in some cigarettes ? ![]()
That would be awesome. Would it be asking too much for a six pack of James Squire Amber Ale?
Thanks mate ![]()
Just dropping by AB, these mods better let you out of here soon otherwise I'm not coming back to the site.
Say hi to Schapelle and ask her to tell Dad that I need some smoko
Just dropping by AB, these mods better let you out of here soon otherwise I'm not coming back to the site.
Say hi to Schapelle and ask her to tell Dad that I need some smoko
