All-Star
Joined: Oct, 2009
Posts: 10129
Posted:
#31
I agree. Free him. I've seen a lot worse things posted in the NCAA and NBA forums today. He's not lashing out at any Forum members.
We're talking about Rugby?

We can bend the rules on this right?
I honestly didn't know there was a Rugby forum on this site.
Why isn't there a Euroleague Basketball Forum?
Especially with the games right around the corner. !
At least I learned Covers has a Rugby forum today
I agree. Free him. I've seen a lot worse things posted in the NCAA and NBA forums today. He's not lashing out at any Forum members.
We're talking about Rugby?

We can bend the rules on this right?
I honestly didn't know there was a Rugby forum on this site.
Why isn't there a Euroleague Basketball Forum?
Especially with the games right around the corner. !
At least I learned Covers has a Rugby forum today