Paging the Mod that boxed me
A dozen regulars post there, that's all. I doubt I offended anyone.
Besides, did you watch the game?
Tony De Las Herras was disgraceful.
Not a rugby fan so I didn't watch the game. Like I mentioned in my first post...I wasn't the one who boxed you. Just helping you out by letting you know what got ya in here.
A dozen regulars post there, that's all. I doubt I offended anyone.
Besides, did you watch the game?
Tony De Las Herras was disgraceful.
Not a rugby fan so I didn't watch the game. Like I mentioned in my first post...I wasn't the one who boxed you. Just helping you out by letting you know what got ya in here.
Not a rugby fan so I didn't watch the game. Like I mentioned in my first post...I wasn't the one who boxed you. Just helping you out by letting you know what got ya in here.
Cheers weebs.
Appreciated ![]()
Not a rugby fan so I didn't watch the game. Like I mentioned in my first post...I wasn't the one who boxed you. Just helping you out by letting you know what got ya in here.
Cheers weebs.
Appreciated ![]()
Ah so this is where he's at.
Made my feelings clear in AB's thread in the rugby forum so won't repeat it here, but in short, what a fcuking joke.
Do the mods around this junk yard even look at what goes on ? Rub out the idiots who bash, rub out the idiots who cry FIX fifteen times a day ffs.
WAKE UP TO YOURSELVES !
Ah so this is where he's at.
Made my feelings clear in AB's thread in the rugby forum so won't repeat it here, but in short, what a fcuking joke.
Do the mods around this junk yard even look at what goes on ? Rub out the idiots who bash, rub out the idiots who cry FIX fifteen times a day ffs.
WAKE UP TO YOURSELVES !
Ah so this is where he's at.
Made my feelings clear in AB's thread in the rugby forum so won't repeat it here, but in short, what a fcuking joke.
Do the mods around this junk yard even look at what goes on ? Rub out the idiots who bash, rub out the idiots who cry FIX fifteen times a day ffs.
WAKE UP TO YOURSELVES !
sup JT ![]()
Cheers mate, I will return that email tonight, promise ![]()
Take care of you and yours champ ![]()
Ah so this is where he's at.
Made my feelings clear in AB's thread in the rugby forum so won't repeat it here, but in short, what a fcuking joke.
Do the mods around this junk yard even look at what goes on ? Rub out the idiots who bash, rub out the idiots who cry FIX fifteen times a day ffs.
WAKE UP TO YOURSELVES !
sup JT ![]()
Cheers mate, I will return that email tonight, promise ![]()
Take care of you and yours champ ![]()
Parra Plodders were deadset hopeless and should be 0-2,luckiest of victories.
They got every 50/50 call in that 2H ![]()
Parra Plodders were deadset hopeless and should be 0-2,luckiest of victories.
They got every 50/50 call in that 2H ![]()
hayne was the best player on the park
and I'm not talking jarrod
Parra need to wake up quick smart otherwise they will find themselves needing another miracle late run in the season to snare a top 8 spot
hayne was the best player on the park
and I'm not talking jarrod
Parra need to wake up quick smart otherwise they will find themselves needing another miracle late run in the season to snare a top 8 spot
hayne was the best player on the park
and I'm not talking jarrod
Jacques Kallis Challengers @2.26 last night
hayne was the best player on the park
and I'm not talking jarrod
Jacques Kallis Challengers @2.26 last night
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
