• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Paging the Mod that boxed me

    123 ... 567 Next Last»
    Aussie Battler
    WussieMan
    tonyturf
    weeble5672
    I-Got-5-On-It
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1417
    Posts: 169
    123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    Aussie Battler
    Aussie Battler
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 29184
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 10:45 PM ET #1

     

    What have I done?

    I assume this is some kind of mistake.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

     

    What have I done?

    I assume this is some kind of mistake.

     
    WussieMan
    WussieMan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 26467
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 10:46 PM ET #2

    Reply
     
    Aussie Battler
    Aussie Battler
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 29184
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 10:48 PM ET #3

    Reply
     
    tonyturf
    tonyturf
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 24854
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 10:55 PM ET #4

    Reply
     
    Aussie Battler
    Aussie Battler
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 29184
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 10:57 PM ET #5

    3 and a half years, never boxed.

    I don't even post in the mains

    Reply

    3 and a half years, never boxed.

    I don't even post in the mains

     
    weeble5672
    weeble5672
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 97424
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 10:59 PM ET #6

    I believe it was...

    You want to fix NRL, sack people like this on the spot.

    And no...I wasn't the mod that boxed you.

    Reply
    I believe it was...

    You want to fix NRL, sack people like this on the spot.

    And no...I wasn't the mod that boxed you.

     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23320
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:01 PM ET #7

    Boxed for something you said in the rugby forum  

    I didn't even think the mods visited that forum  

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

    Boxed for something you said in the rugby forum  

    I didn't even think the mods visited that forum  

     
    Aussie Battler
    Aussie Battler
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 29184
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:03 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:

    Boxed for something you said in the rugby forum  

    I didn't even think the mods visited that forum  

    Exactly. If I said it in the Pro Hoops forum, fair enough.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:

    Boxed for something you said in the rugby forum  

    I didn't even think the mods visited that forum  

    Exactly. If I said it in the Pro Hoops forum, fair enough.

     
    Crowkillers
    Crowkillers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 32063
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:04 PM ET #9

    There is a Rugby Forum?

    Reply

    There is a Rugby Forum?

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:05 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:

    I believe it was...

    You want to fix NRL, sack people like this on the spot.

    And no...I wasn't the mod that boxed you.

     

     

    That might do it.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:

    I believe it was...

    You want to fix NRL, sack people like this on the spot.

    And no...I wasn't the mod that boxed you.

     

     

    That might do it.

     
    melbourneboy
    melbourneboy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 871
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:06 PM ET #11

    cmon guys aussie battler has been a wonderful addition to this covers forum. obviously u guys dont believe in free speech. i cant c anywhere that ab has done anything wrong. BRING BAK AB immediately.
    Reply
    cmon guys aussie battler has been a wonderful addition to this covers forum. obviously u guys dont believe in free speech. i cant c anywhere that ab has done anything wrong. BRING BAK AB immediately.
     
    melbourneboy
    melbourneboy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 871
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:07 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:

    I believe it was...

    You want to fix NRL, sack people like this on the spot.

    And no...I wasn't the mod that boxed you.



    seriously do u guys know what NRL stands for, NOT.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:

    I believe it was...

    You want to fix NRL, sack people like this on the spot.

    And no...I wasn't the mod that boxed you.



    seriously do u guys know what NRL stands for, NOT.
     
    Aussie Battler
    Aussie Battler
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 29184
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:12 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:

    I believe it was...

    You want to fix NRL, sack people like this on the spot.

    And no...I wasn't the mod that boxed you.

    A dozen regulars post there, that's all. I doubt I offended anyone.

    Besides, did you watch the game?

    Tony De Las Herras was disgraceful.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:

    I believe it was...

    You want to fix NRL, sack people like this on the spot.

    And no...I wasn't the mod that boxed you.

    A dozen regulars post there, that's all. I doubt I offended anyone.

    Besides, did you watch the game?

    Tony De Las Herras was disgraceful.

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:14 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by melbourneboy:



    seriously do u guys know what NRL stands for, NOT.

     

    Yes we do. And we know you are the sack and you are also the person.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by melbourneboy:



    seriously do u guys know what NRL stands for, NOT.

     

    Yes we do. And we know you are the sack and you are also the person.

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:15 PM ET #15

    free the aussie
    Reply
    free the aussie
     
    Aussie Battler
    Aussie Battler
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 29184
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:17 PM ET #16

    C'mon Wall.

    The Knights play tonight.

    I will not call referees people again

    Reply

    C'mon Wall.

    The Knights play tonight.

    I will not call referees people again

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:22 PM ET #17

    Free Him

    Box his lamb.

    Reply

    Free Him

    Box his lamb.

     
    catmur9
    catmur9
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 670
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:26 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:

    I believe it was...

    You want to fix NRL, sack people like this on the spot.

    And no...I wasn't the mod that boxed you.

     

    Yup I've been boxed for less. Should be 6 months. GL

     

    How ya doin weebs, long time.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:

    I believe it was...

    You want to fix NRL, sack people like this on the spot.

    And no...I wasn't the mod that boxed you.

     

    Yup I've been boxed for less. Should be 6 months. GL

     

    How ya doin weebs, long time.

     
    rod_steel
    rod_steel
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 102561
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:45 PM ET #19

    He got boxed for that? Are you fucking serious?

    Do the mods here even know what Battler wrote even means

     

    Reply

    He got boxed for that? Are you fucking serious?

    Do the mods here even know what Battler wrote even means

     

     
    rod_steel
    rod_steel
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 102561
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:48 PM ET #20

    Knights will beat Storm tonight
    Reply
    Knights will beat Storm tonight
     
    rod_steel
    rod_steel
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 102561
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2010 - 11:53 PM ET #21

    Free the Battler
    Reply
    Free the Battler
     
    melbourneboy
    melbourneboy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 871
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2010 - 12:00 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

     

    Yes we do. And we know you are the sack and you are also the person.


    isnt ur part of the city renowned for people,hence SF. pardon my ignorance.   free the AB.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

     

    Yes we do. And we know you are the sack and you are also the person.


    isnt ur part of the city renowned for people,hence SF. pardon my ignorance.   free the AB.
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2010 - 12:25 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by melbourneboy:


    isnt ur part of the city renowned for people,hence SF. pardon my ignorance.   free the AB.

     

    California is a big state. Thats okay that you are ignorant.

    free ab

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by melbourneboy:


    isnt ur part of the city renowned for people,hence SF. pardon my ignorance.   free the AB.

     

    California is a big state. Thats okay that you are ignorant.

    free ab

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2010 - 12:29 AM ET #24

    Hey Rod I hear you are sending money to losers. I lost the Cal game . But won on the Zags.

    Can you send me $100 also. Because pretty sure I could lose tomorrow.

    ROD ROD ROD

    Reply

    Hey Rod I hear you are sending money to losers. I lost the Cal game . But won on the Zags.

    Can you send me $100 also. Because pretty sure I could lose tomorrow.

    ROD ROD ROD

     
     
    Ace77
    Ace77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 30979
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2010 - 12:30 AM ET #25

    Free Aussie Plodattler
    Reply
    Free Aussie Plodattler
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,237
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,035
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,408
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,313
    • MLB Playoffs 5,217
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 690
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,243
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,289
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,008

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.