Really dude. Are you really going to LET ME GET INTO YOUR SKIN on a internet forum? I got INTO YOUR SKIN on a internet forum? You have to relook at your life and what your doing. Its clear your some psycho peice of shit. It's a internet forum. What do you EVEN CARE WHAT I DO OR SAY? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME
somebody needs to end his career with Covers... one way or another... i have some ideas, if you guys don't...
honestly, i'm sure most people on these forums would agree that the earth would immediately improve if this person was removed from it...
let's at least take the first step and remove him from this part of it...
Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:
Really dude. Are you really going to LET ME GET INTO YOUR SKIN on a internet forum? I got INTO YOUR SKIN on a internet forum? You have to relook at your life and what your doing. Its clear your some psycho peice of shit. It's a internet forum. What do you EVEN CARE WHAT I DO OR SAY? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME
somebody needs to end his career with Covers... one way or another... i have some ideas, if you guys don't...
honestly, i'm sure most people on these forums would agree that the earth would immediately improve if this person was removed from it...
let's at least take the first step and remove him from this part of it...
Yet you actually have the stupidness to say this. Please ban yourself from watching sports.
QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:
First off, even if I am wrong about the Lakers winning the series, I'll take it like a man. Anyone who makes sports predictions will always and I mean always get things wrong. Although I must say to STATE A SPORTS FACT is something completely different. To say a SPORTS FACT like this. Seriously don't post on here again.
How in the world is a series bet the exact same price after a win? I've been gambling and following sports betting for many years. Never ever seen this before. Does the Suns suffer a injury to a key player?
why would it change?
after game 1, the series changed because Portland stole homecourt advantage... after game 2... nothing had changed... Portland still has homecourt advantage...
books knew Phoenix would win game 2, so the series line before game 2 was set with the knowledge that it would be tied 1-1 after game 2...
there is no reason for the series price to change from game 2 to game 3...
This guy really lives in Vegas? just a disgrace!!!!!
The Series price went from -220 to -400. Even my 2 year old nephew knows better
Keep avioding this. I would too. You cant even defend yourself saying something so DISGRACEFUL. Funniest thing is he calls himself a sports fan. hahahaha I made a funny
QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:
Yet you actually have the stupidness to say this. Please ban yourself from watching sports.
QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:
First off, even if I am wrong about the Lakers winning the series, I'll take it like a man. Anyone who makes sports predictions will always and I mean always get things wrong. Although I must say to STATE A SPORTS FACT is something completely different. To say a SPORTS FACT like this. Seriously don't post on here again.
How in the world is a series bet the exact same price after a win? I've been gambling and following sports betting for many years. Never ever seen this before. Does the Suns suffer a injury to a key player?
why would it change?
after game 1, the series changed because Portland stole homecourt advantage... after game 2... nothing had changed... Portland still has homecourt advantage...
books knew Phoenix would win game 2, so the series line before game 2 was set with the knowledge that it would be tied 1-1 after game 2...
there is no reason for the series price to change from game 2 to game 3...
This guy really lives in Vegas? just a disgrace!!!!!
The Series price went from -220 to -400. Even my 2 year old nephew knows better
Keep avioding this. I would too. You cant even defend yourself saying something so DISGRACEFUL. Funniest thing is he calls himself a sports fan. hahahaha I made a funny
Enough with the homophobe comments, one more and it will be to the gallows with ya.
Ice4Blood, you are in here a while too, so get comfy. Making that alias and posting with it for a long time as you did was a big mistake.
What was his alias name???? If you are allowed to say that is. I haven't been following this thing at all, but know I have only had a few disuptes on Covers and it has been with ICe4Blood.
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:
Enough with the homophobe comments, one more and it will be to the gallows with ya.
Ice4Blood, you are in here a while too, so get comfy. Making that alias and posting with it for a long time as you did was a big mistake.
What was his alias name???? If you are allowed to say that is. I haven't been following this thing at all, but know I have only had a few disuptes on Covers and it has been with ICe4Blood.