• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    on the other hand...

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    tjohnsont
    wallstreetcappers
    The Giant
    andarmac99
    SuperDave
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1782
    Posts: 97
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    tjohnsont
    tjohnsont
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 5761
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 9:31 PM ET #26

    Hey Ice,

       Any good tips? 

    Reply

    Hey Ice,

       Any good tips? 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 9:33 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave:

    What's wrong with high fiving Dave........?


    Nothing at all, but not in character..very obvious.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave:

    What's wrong with high fiving Dave........?


    Nothing at all, but not in character..very obvious.


     
    The Giant
    The Giant
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 21183
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 9:42 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:



    Without a doubt it is different.

    How many times in the last 5 years have you ever had 4 green bars?

    Giant does not post in the mains, Giant wouldnt be high fiving Dave, Giant would be antagonizing moderators, not posting in game threads.






    There isn't one moderator on this site that would say I antagonize them, except for possibly one that suffers from a bizarre case of paranoia.

    I've been hanging out in the mains because the Box is pretty dead, if you haven't noticed. Gee, I wonder why. Oh yeah, the aforementioned paranoid got rid of everyone that hurt his feelings.

    Now since I know you're not going to apologize for your baseless accusations, how about you quit hurling them for the sake of the Manifesto? I'm pretty sure it's something the moderators are supposed to follow.

    Thanks.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:



    Without a doubt it is different.

    How many times in the last 5 years have you ever had 4 green bars?

    Giant does not post in the mains, Giant wouldnt be high fiving Dave, Giant would be antagonizing moderators, not posting in game threads.






    There isn't one moderator on this site that would say I antagonize them, except for possibly one that suffers from a bizarre case of paranoia.

    I've been hanging out in the mains because the Box is pretty dead, if you haven't noticed. Gee, I wonder why. Oh yeah, the aforementioned paranoid got rid of everyone that hurt his feelings.

    Now since I know you're not going to apologize for your baseless accusations, how about you quit hurling them for the sake of the Manifesto? I'm pretty sure it's something the moderators are supposed to follow.

    Thanks.

     

     
    andarmac99
    andarmac99
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 16954
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 9:50 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:

    There isn't one moderator on this site that would say I antagonize them, except for possibly one that suffers from a bizarre case of paranoia.

    I've been hanging out in the mains because the Box is pretty dead, if you haven't noticed. Gee, I wonder why. Oh yeah, the aforementioned paranoid got rid of everyone that hurt his feelings.

    Now since I know you're not going to apologize for your baseless accusations, how about you quit hurling them for the sake of the Manifesto? I'm pretty sure it's something the moderators are supposed to follow.

    Thanks.

     



    Careful. Telling it like it is may get you banned.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:

    There isn't one moderator on this site that would say I antagonize them, except for possibly one that suffers from a bizarre case of paranoia.

    I've been hanging out in the mains because the Box is pretty dead, if you haven't noticed. Gee, I wonder why. Oh yeah, the aforementioned paranoid got rid of everyone that hurt his feelings.

    Now since I know you're not going to apologize for your baseless accusations, how about you quit hurling them for the sake of the Manifesto? I'm pretty sure it's something the moderators are supposed to follow.

    Thanks.

     



    Careful. Telling it like it is may get you banned.



     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 9:51 PM ET #30

    That is a LITTLE bit better, but still not quite right, plus what happened to your funky font?

    The lag time in that reply might have given time for the real Giant to come, but I am not convinced.

    Dont get overly mad to prove a point, I merely asked a poignant question.
    Reply
    That is a LITTLE bit better, but still not quite right, plus what happened to your funky font?

    The lag time in that reply might have given time for the real Giant to come, but I am not convinced.

    Dont get overly mad to prove a point, I merely asked a poignant question.
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 9:52 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:



    Careful. Telling it like it is may get you banned.





    Hey Andy, long time...


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:



    Careful. Telling it like it is may get you banned.





    Hey Andy, long time...


     
    The Giant
    The Giant
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 21183
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 9:52 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:



    Careful. Telling it like it is may get you banned.



     

    If anyone should be banned, it should be Wall. He isn't following the moderators manifesto. Read the following:

     

    We will not engage in any unfounded personal attacks on other people or sites, although we cannot promise the same from other members.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:



    Careful. Telling it like it is may get you banned.



     

    If anyone should be banned, it should be Wall. He isn't following the moderators manifesto. Read the following:

     

    We will not engage in any unfounded personal attacks on other people or sites, although we cannot promise the same from other members.
     
    andarmac99
    andarmac99
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 16954
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 9:56 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:



    Hey Andy, long time...




    I kid.

    This Giant guy does appear to be causing some unwanted trouble though. I think we both know what needs to happen.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:



    Hey Andy, long time...




    I kid.

    This Giant guy does appear to be causing some unwanted trouble though. I think we both know what needs to happen.


     
    The Giant
    The Giant
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 21183
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 9:56 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    That is a LITTLE bit better, but still not quite right, plus what happened to your funky font?

    The lag time in that reply might have given time for the real Giant to come, but I am not convinced.

    Dont get overly mad to prove a point, I merely asked a poignant question.

     

    What ARE you talking about? Please pull up one of my older posts where I've engaged with "funky fonts".

    Please, just one.

    I'm begging you. Just one.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    That is a LITTLE bit better, but still not quite right, plus what happened to your funky font?

    The lag time in that reply might have given time for the real Giant to come, but I am not convinced.

    Dont get overly mad to prove a point, I merely asked a poignant question.

     

    What ARE you talking about? Please pull up one of my older posts where I've engaged with "funky fonts".

    Please, just one.

    I'm begging you. Just one.

     

     
    SuperDave
    SuperDave
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1495
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 9:57 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:



    I kid.

    This Giant guy does appear to be causing some unwanted trouble though. I think we both know what needs to happen.


    Just out of curiosity.....What sort of trouble is he stirring up exactly.....?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:



    I kid.

    This Giant guy does appear to be causing some unwanted trouble though. I think we both know what needs to happen.


    Just out of curiosity.....What sort of trouble is he stirring up exactly.....?
     
    The Giant
    The Giant
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 21183
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:00 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave:

    Just out of curiosity.....What sort of trouble is he stirring up exactly.....?

     

    Andy was joking, Dave, but since you're so cute, I'm still going to give you a high five.

    Apparently I never gave those in my previous life. Let me tell you, there are quite invigorating.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave:

    Just out of curiosity.....What sort of trouble is he stirring up exactly.....?

     

    Andy was joking, Dave, but since you're so cute, I'm still going to give you a high five.

    Apparently I never gave those in my previous life. Let me tell you, there are quite invigorating.

     
    Ace77
    Ace77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 30979
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:01 PM ET #37

    This Giant seems a bit more then the last Giant
    Reply
    This Giant seems a bit more then the last Giant
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:03 PM ET #38

    link

    And what is with the Fakers avatar?


    Reply
    link

    And what is with the Fakers avatar?


     
    BigEastExpert
    BigEastExpert
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 25392
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:04 PM ET #39

    Ice, what are your thoughts on Game 6?

    Reply

    Ice, what are your thoughts on Game 6?

     
    SuperDave
    SuperDave
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1495
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:13 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:

    Andy was joking, Dave, but since you're so cute, I'm still going to give you a high five.

    Apparently I never gave those in my previous life. Let me tell you, there are quite invigorating.

    Oh, I gotcha......hadn't seen you post anything that bad.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:

    Andy was joking, Dave, but since you're so cute, I'm still going to give you a high five.

    Apparently I never gave those in my previous life. Let me tell you, there are quite invigorating.

    Oh, I gotcha......hadn't seen you post anything that bad.

     
    The Giant
    The Giant
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 21183
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:15 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    link

    And what is with the Fakers avatar?


     

    Oh, that font. I thought you meant like different colors and stuff. Anyway, I used to use a voice program, and then would paste it into Covers, and it messed up the font. I don't use it anymore, and voila, perfect font. Nothing sinister. Nothing out of the ordinary.

    I've got a big series bet on the Lakers, which looks pretty bleak. Another reason I've been in the NBA forum, racking up those green bars.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    link

    And what is with the Fakers avatar?


     

    Oh, that font. I thought you meant like different colors and stuff. Anyway, I used to use a voice program, and then would paste it into Covers, and it messed up the font. I don't use it anymore, and voila, perfect font. Nothing sinister. Nothing out of the ordinary.

    I've got a big series bet on the Lakers, which looks pretty bleak. Another reason I've been in the NBA forum, racking up those green bars.

     
    SuperiorInsight
    SuperiorInsight
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:21 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEastExpert:

    Ice, what are your thoughts on Game 6?

    QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    First off, even if I am wrong about the Lakers winning the series, I'll take it like a man. Anyone who makes sports predictions will always and I mean always get things wrong. Although I must say to STATE A SPORTS FACT is something completely different. To say a SPORTS FACT like this. Seriously don't post on here again.

    Ice4Blood View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook
    Captain
    Joined: Dec 2008
    Posts: 8560
    Location:
    #14
    Posted: 4/21/2010 1:19:55 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    How in the world is a series bet the exact same price after a win?  I've been gambling and following sports betting for many years. Never ever seen this before. Does the Suns suffer a injury to a key player?

    why would it change?

    after game 1, the series changed because Portland stole homecourt advantage... after game 2... nothing had changed... Portland still has homecourt advantage...

    books knew Phoenix would win game 2, so the series line before game 2 was set with the knowledge that it would be tied 1-1 after game 2...

    there is no reason for the series price to change from game 2 to game 3...

    This guy really lives in Vegas? just a disgrace!!!!!

    You seriously want thoughts that does not even know something as basic as this? What the fuck as this world come too?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEastExpert:

    Ice, what are your thoughts on Game 6?

    QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    First off, even if I am wrong about the Lakers winning the series, I'll take it like a man. Anyone who makes sports predictions will always and I mean always get things wrong. Although I must say to STATE A SPORTS FACT is something completely different. To say a SPORTS FACT like this. Seriously don't post on here again.

    Ice4Blood View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook
    Captain
    Joined: Dec 2008
    Posts: 8560
    Location:
    #14
    Posted: 4/21/2010 1:19:55 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    How in the world is a series bet the exact same price after a win?  I've been gambling and following sports betting for many years. Never ever seen this before. Does the Suns suffer a injury to a key player?

    why would it change?

    after game 1, the series changed because Portland stole homecourt advantage... after game 2... nothing had changed... Portland still has homecourt advantage...

    books knew Phoenix would win game 2, so the series line before game 2 was set with the knowledge that it would be tied 1-1 after game 2...

    there is no reason for the series price to change from game 2 to game 3...

    This guy really lives in Vegas? just a disgrace!!!!!

    You seriously want thoughts that does not even know something as basic as this? What the fuck as this world come too?

     
    Ice4Blood
    Ice4Blood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 11845
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:21 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    I was there dumb fuck. I was there. I wanted to put you 6 feet under but nobody came up to me. I like to say I'm joking but I'm really not about putting you 6 feet under

     

     

     

    by the way... if you were there, what were the sports writers wearing at the M today? 

     

     

    BigEast... i bet Boston ML (+250) (at 4:25pm at the M Resort) for a small play, and will either double that bet or just do the same in game 7 * ... i'm not hedging my series bets at this point... they are all profit, anyway...

    refs will definitely be giving some assistance to the Lakers, which i personally think makes the over a decent bet... but not sure if i will play that...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    I was there dumb fuck. I was there. I wanted to put you 6 feet under but nobody came up to me. I like to say I'm joking but I'm really not about putting you 6 feet under

     

     

     

    by the way... if you were there, what were the sports writers wearing at the M today? 

     

     

    BigEast... i bet Boston ML (+250) (at 4:25pm at the M Resort) for a small play, and will either double that bet or just do the same in game 7 * ... i'm not hedging my series bets at this point... they are all profit, anyway...

    refs will definitely be giving some assistance to the Lakers, which i personally think makes the over a decent bet... but not sure if i will play that...

     
    Ice4Blood
    Ice4Blood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 11845
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:24 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEastExpert:

    Ice, what are your thoughts on Game 6?

    sent you a PM, by the way...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEastExpert:

    Ice, what are your thoughts on Game 6?

    sent you a PM, by the way...

     
    SuperiorInsight
    SuperiorInsight
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:24 PM ET #45

    QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    First off, even if I am wrong about the Lakers winning the series, I'll take it like a man. Anyone who makes sports predictions will always and I mean always get things wrong. Although I must say to STATE A SPORTS FACT is something completely different. To say a SPORTS FACT like this. Seriously don't post on here again.

    Ice4Blood View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook
    Captain
    Joined: Dec 2008
    Posts: 8560
    Location:
    #14
    Posted: 4/21/2010 1:19:55 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    How in the world is a series bet the exact same price after a win?  I've been gambling and following sports betting for many years. Never ever seen this before. Does the Suns suffer a injury to a key player?

    why would it change?

    after game 1, the series changed because Portland stole homecourt advantage... after game 2... nothing had changed... Portland still has homecourt advantage...

    books knew Phoenix would win game 2, so the series line before game 2 was set with the knowledge that it would be tied 1-1 after game 2...

    there is no reason for the series price to change from game 2 to game 3...

    This guy really lives in Vegas? just a disgrace!!!!! You briandead moron. You call yourself a sports fan. Seires went from -220 to -400. You really are a sportsfan

    Reply
    QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    First off, even if I am wrong about the Lakers winning the series, I'll take it like a man. Anyone who makes sports predictions will always and I mean always get things wrong. Although I must say to STATE A SPORTS FACT is something completely different. To say a SPORTS FACT like this. Seriously don't post on here again.

    Ice4Blood View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook
    Captain
    Joined: Dec 2008
    Posts: 8560
    Location:
    #14
    Posted: 4/21/2010 1:19:55 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    How in the world is a series bet the exact same price after a win?  I've been gambling and following sports betting for many years. Never ever seen this before. Does the Suns suffer a injury to a key player?

    why would it change?

    after game 1, the series changed because Portland stole homecourt advantage... after game 2... nothing had changed... Portland still has homecourt advantage...

    books knew Phoenix would win game 2, so the series line before game 2 was set with the knowledge that it would be tied 1-1 after game 2...

    there is no reason for the series price to change from game 2 to game 3...

    This guy really lives in Vegas? just a disgrace!!!!! You briandead moron. You call yourself a sports fan. Seires went from -220 to -400. You really are a sportsfan

     
    SuperiorInsight
    SuperiorInsight
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:25 PM ET #46

    How can anyone be so stupid? It's so bad you have nothing to defend yourself with. Thats really sad

    Reply

    How can anyone be so stupid? It's so bad you have nothing to defend yourself with. Thats really sad

     
    Ice4Blood
    Ice4Blood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 11845
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:27 PM ET #47

    forgot to add... i WILL back up the ML bet with a play on the Celtics... just waiting to get a (+7) somewhere...

    my advice for game 6 is put 2/3 of your bet on Celtics (+7), 1/3 on Cs ML... do the same thing in game 7 if it comes down to it... but i would be surprised if it does...

    Reply

    forgot to add... i WILL back up the ML bet with a play on the Celtics... just waiting to get a (+7) somewhere...

    my advice for game 6 is put 2/3 of your bet on Celtics (+7), 1/3 on Cs ML... do the same thing in game 7 if it comes down to it... but i would be surprised if it does...

     
    Ice4Blood
    Ice4Blood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 11845
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:28 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4Blood:

    by the way... if you were there, what were the sports writers wearing at the M today? 

     

    seeing as how you are right here still obsessing over me, you should be able to answer this within one minute of me posting it... if you were there...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4Blood:

    by the way... if you were there, what were the sports writers wearing at the M today? 

     

    seeing as how you are right here still obsessing over me, you should be able to answer this within one minute of me posting it... if you were there...

     
    Ice4Blood
    Ice4Blood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 11845
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:32 PM ET #49

    or not......

     

    peace out, PB... have your fun...

    Reply

    or not......

     

    peace out, PB... have your fun...

     
     
    SuperiorInsight
    SuperiorInsight
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2010 - 10:42 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    First off, even if I am wrong about the Lakers winning the series, I'll take it like a man. Anyone who makes sports predictions will always and I mean always get things wrong. Although I must say to STATE A SPORTS FACT is something completely different. To say a SPORTS FACT like this. Seriously don't post on here again.

    Ice4Blood View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook
    Captain
    Joined: Dec 2008
    Posts: 8560
    Location:
    #14
    Posted: 4/21/2010 1:19:55 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    How in the world is a series bet the exact same price after a win?  I've been gambling and following sports betting for many years. Never ever seen this before. Does the Suns suffer a injury to a key player?

    why would it change?

    after game 1, the series changed because Portland stole homecourt advantage... after game 2... nothing had changed... Portland still has homecourt advantage...

    books knew Phoenix would win game 2, so the series line before game 2 was set with the knowledge that it would be tied 1-1 after game 2...

    there is no reason for the series price to change from game 2 to game 3...

    This guy really lives in Vegas? just a disgrace!!!!! You briandead moron. You call yourself a sports fan. Seires went from -220 to -400. You really are a sportsfan

    Funny how you keep avoding this post. Defend yourself you stupid fuckhead

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    First off, even if I am wrong about the Lakers winning the series, I'll take it like a man. Anyone who makes sports predictions will always and I mean always get things wrong. Although I must say to STATE A SPORTS FACT is something completely different. To say a SPORTS FACT like this. Seriously don't post on here again.

    Ice4Blood View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook
    Captain
    Joined: Dec 2008
    Posts: 8560
    Location:
    #14
    Posted: 4/21/2010 1:19:55 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperiorInsight:

    How in the world is a series bet the exact same price after a win?  I've been gambling and following sports betting for many years. Never ever seen this before. Does the Suns suffer a injury to a key player?

    why would it change?

    after game 1, the series changed because Portland stole homecourt advantage... after game 2... nothing had changed... Portland still has homecourt advantage...

    books knew Phoenix would win game 2, so the series line before game 2 was set with the knowledge that it would be tied 1-1 after game 2...

    there is no reason for the series price to change from game 2 to game 3...

    This guy really lives in Vegas? just a disgrace!!!!! You briandead moron. You call yourself a sports fan. Seires went from -220 to -400. You really are a sportsfan

    Funny how you keep avoding this post. Defend yourself you stupid fuckhead

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,726
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,197
    • Monday 09/28/2026 816
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,830
    • PART DEUX 283
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,708
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,487

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.