• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    obama

    «First Previous 123
    Johnnyg7
    Crusher13
    Ktrain
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1660
    Posts: 57
    «First Previous 123
     
    Johnnyg7
    Johnnyg7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 1902
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2012 - 12:25 AM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:


    I would vote for him over Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich. 

    But I would vote for Ron Paul before Obama. 

    But thanks to the GOP and their brilliant strategy of ignoring the guy with the best ideas for policy and pushing a religious nut job, the hypocrite that tried to impeach Clinton while having his own affair, or Romney, I probably won't be able to. 

    Btw, enjoy the invasion of Iran if any of these guys(and that includes Obama as well) are elected. Nothing like a solid decade of wars to stimulate our country in the right direction. 


    So what's the knock on Romney?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:


    I would vote for him over Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich. 

    But I would vote for Ron Paul before Obama. 

    But thanks to the GOP and their brilliant strategy of ignoring the guy with the best ideas for policy and pushing a religious nut job, the hypocrite that tried to impeach Clinton while having his own affair, or Romney, I probably won't be able to. 

    Btw, enjoy the invasion of Iran if any of these guys(and that includes Obama as well) are elected. Nothing like a solid decade of wars to stimulate our country in the right direction. 


    So what's the knock on Romney?
     
    Johnnyg7
    Johnnyg7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 1902
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2012 - 12:27 AM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:


    So working 40 hours a week is the definition of being American? That's it? Do the illegal immigrants you have working down there in Texas now count as citizens then? I think they probably put in more than 40. 


    Haha. Someone from CA should not address illegal immigration this way.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:


    So working 40 hours a week is the definition of being American? That's it? Do the illegal immigrants you have working down there in Texas now count as citizens then? I think they probably put in more than 40. 


    Haha. Someone from CA should not address illegal immigration this way.
     
    Crusher13
    Crusher13
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 8059
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2012 - 12:28 AM ET #53



    Please, do tell me what good Bush did in his 8 years for this country? How were American lives improved during those 8 years? Tell me how much the rest of the world is enamored with Americans after we did Iraq so much good by "liberating" it's people? 
    [/Quote]

    All I can tell you back in those 8 years, I earned much much more money. had plenty in the bank, went on plenty of family vacations, my home value was much higher, and I had much higher quality of life.

    The past 3+ years, have much much less money, very little in bank, struggle to just keep up with normal expenses, home value decreased, more intrusive, regulating local government and a much much lower quality of life.

    How is that HOPE and CHANGE working for you?

    Can't get to January 20, 2013 soon enough as I'm sure ,many many Americans share my realities
    Reply


    Please, do tell me what good Bush did in his 8 years for this country? How were American lives improved during those 8 years? Tell me how much the rest of the world is enamored with Americans after we did Iraq so much good by "liberating" it's people? 
    [/Quote]

    All I can tell you back in those 8 years, I earned much much more money. had plenty in the bank, went on plenty of family vacations, my home value was much higher, and I had much higher quality of life.

    The past 3+ years, have much much less money, very little in bank, struggle to just keep up with normal expenses, home value decreased, more intrusive, regulating local government and a much much lower quality of life.

    How is that HOPE and CHANGE working for you?

    Can't get to January 20, 2013 soon enough as I'm sure ,many many Americans share my realities
     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2012 - 12:35 AM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyg7:



    So what's the knock on Romney?

    For one I'm not a fan of how he made some of his money. Buying companies and eliminating jobs to make those companies profitable. I get that is great for a businesses bottom line. I do think that America should be run more like a business, but a country can't and shouldn't be run with JUST the bottom line in mind. 

    I also don't agree with his foreign policy. I don't think we should invade Iran and I don't think we need the foreign presence that we currently have. 

    I honestly just see Romney being another George Bush. Someone that hooks up his friends/contributors at the expense of servicemembers lives and taxpayers dollars. 

    I like what Ron Paul has to say and what he says makes a lot of sense. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyg7:



    So what's the knock on Romney?

    For one I'm not a fan of how he made some of his money. Buying companies and eliminating jobs to make those companies profitable. I get that is great for a businesses bottom line. I do think that America should be run more like a business, but a country can't and shouldn't be run with JUST the bottom line in mind. 

    I also don't agree with his foreign policy. I don't think we should invade Iran and I don't think we need the foreign presence that we currently have. 

    I honestly just see Romney being another George Bush. Someone that hooks up his friends/contributors at the expense of servicemembers lives and taxpayers dollars. 

    I like what Ron Paul has to say and what he says makes a lot of sense. 
     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2012 - 12:39 AM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher13:



    All I can tell you back in those 8 years, I earned much much more money. had plenty in the bank, went on plenty of family vacations, my home value was much higher, and I had much higher quality of life.

    The past 3+ years, have much much less money, very little in bank, struggle to just keep up with normal expenses, home value decreased, more intrusive, regulating local government and a much much lower quality of life.

    How is that HOPE and CHANGE working for you?

    Can't get to January 20, 2013 soon enough as I'm sure ,many many Americans share my realities

    If you don't mind me asking, what is your occupation? 

    The housing bubble would have happened regardless of who was President. 

    The Patriot Act was Bush's idea so that might be part of the intrusive Government aspect(I'm just guessing on that since I don't know what your personal problem is with them plus I'm not sure how that is solely Obama's fault either). 

    I'm sorry to hear that happened to you though. I truly am. 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher13:



    All I can tell you back in those 8 years, I earned much much more money. had plenty in the bank, went on plenty of family vacations, my home value was much higher, and I had much higher quality of life.

    The past 3+ years, have much much less money, very little in bank, struggle to just keep up with normal expenses, home value decreased, more intrusive, regulating local government and a much much lower quality of life.

    How is that HOPE and CHANGE working for you?

    Can't get to January 20, 2013 soon enough as I'm sure ,many many Americans share my realities

    If you don't mind me asking, what is your occupation? 

    The housing bubble would have happened regardless of who was President. 

    The Patriot Act was Bush's idea so that might be part of the intrusive Government aspect(I'm just guessing on that since I don't know what your personal problem is with them plus I'm not sure how that is solely Obama's fault either). 

    I'm sorry to hear that happened to you though. I truly am. 


     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2012 - 12:40 AM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher13:



    All I can tell you back in those 8 years, I earned much much more money. had plenty in the bank, went on plenty of family vacations, my home value was much higher, and I had much higher quality of life.

    The past 3+ years, have much much less money, very little in bank, struggle to just keep up with normal expenses, home value decreased, more intrusive, regulating local government and a much much lower quality of life.

    How is that HOPE and CHANGE working for you?

    Can't get to January 20, 2013 soon enough as I'm sure ,many many Americans share my realities


    I know a lot of people share your wishes, but what do you think is really going to change come next election? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher13:



    All I can tell you back in those 8 years, I earned much much more money. had plenty in the bank, went on plenty of family vacations, my home value was much higher, and I had much higher quality of life.

    The past 3+ years, have much much less money, very little in bank, struggle to just keep up with normal expenses, home value decreased, more intrusive, regulating local government and a much much lower quality of life.

    How is that HOPE and CHANGE working for you?

    Can't get to January 20, 2013 soon enough as I'm sure ,many many Americans share my realities


    I know a lot of people share your wishes, but what do you think is really going to change come next election? 
     
     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2012 - 12:41 AM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyg7:



    Haha. Someone from CA should not address illegal immigration this way.

    Personally I love illegals. They make killer tacos and burritos. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyg7:



    Haha. Someone from CA should not address illegal immigration this way.

    Personally I love illegals. They make killer tacos and burritos. 

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,174
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 625
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,208
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
    • PART DEUX 300
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,327
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,636
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,726

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.