NCAA wk 6
Man you are not just a great CFB capper but a very entertaining writer. Thank you for doing what you do and posting it here.
Man you are not just a great CFB capper but a very entertaining writer. Thank you for doing what you do and posting it here.
Any thoughts on the Bama and Oregon 1h lines and totals? Think there is any value there?
Any thoughts on the Bama and Oregon 1h lines and totals? Think there is any value there?
Thx guys
Thx guys
Thx guys
Look on the bright side my friend. At least you didn't lose on a fake punt on 4th and forever from inside their own 10 down by dds from the team you bet against! ![]()
![]()
No matter how well I do that play will stay with me for years to come. I made up my mind if I ever get diagnosed with a sure death disease, I'm taking a road trip to Boise St and taking Peterson with me.............
Thx guys
Look on the bright side my friend. At least you didn't lose on a fake punt on 4th and forever from inside their own 10 down by dds from the team you bet against! ![]()
![]()
No matter how well I do that play will stay with me for years to come. I made up my mind if I ever get diagnosed with a sure death disease, I'm taking a road trip to Boise St and taking Peterson with me.............
Mega great stuff as always...
Mega great stuff as always...
For tonight?
For tonight?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,548
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
- Monday 10/05/2026 665
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,524
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,481
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,559
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,900
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,263
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
