Mike I only tailed you on OH state, luckily I made some of it back with Oregon taking care of business. I feel that under bet was a strictly chase bad move, but hopefully you will bounce back tomorrow, ill be looking out for your calls.
Mike I only tailed you on OH state, luckily I made some of it back with Oregon taking care of business. I feel that under bet was a strictly chase bad move, but hopefully you will bounce back tomorrow, ill be looking out for your calls.
REMEMBER TAKE CARE OF YOUR LADY, TAKE HER TO DINNER AND ALSO THE MONEY U GAVE TO THE LESS FORTUNATE GO AND ASK FOR IT BACK, TELL THEM YOU HAVE SOME BILLS TO PAY.
This was funny, I'm not gone lie.
Quote Originally Posted by IUIOIE:
REMEMBER TAKE CARE OF YOUR LADY, TAKE HER TO DINNER AND ALSO THE MONEY U GAVE TO THE LESS FORTUNATE GO AND ASK FOR IT BACK, TELL THEM YOU HAVE SOME BILLS TO PAY.
IF U PLAYED MY PICKS, GRAB YOUR LADY, ROB THE LESS FORTUNATE AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND DIG YOURSELF A HOLE, JUMP IN IT AND BREATHE OUT OF A BAMBOO STRAW BECAUSE YOU ARE IN SEVERE TROUBLE AND THE BOOK IS COMING IN THE A.M.
Quote Originally Posted by IUIOIE:
IF U PLAYED MY PICKS, GRAB YOUR LADY, ROB THE LESS FORTUNATE AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND DIG YOURSELF A HOLE, JUMP IN IT AND BREATHE OUT OF A BAMBOO STRAW BECAUSE YOU ARE IN SEVERE TROUBLE AND THE BOOK IS COMING IN THE A.M.
mike just makes it seem like he has infinite money when half of the people that tailed him today must of loss more than 50-70% of there bank roll with 3 super duper plays. I just don't understand his capping style.
mike just makes it seem like he has infinite money when half of the people that tailed him today must of loss more than 50-70% of there bank roll with 3 super duper plays. I just don't understand his capping style.
Jeepers scooby! Ohhhhh lord did u hurt many of your sheep tonight. Finally your stupid money line plays came back to kill u and when u had to bet an actual fave w a line, crash and burn
Jeepers scooby! Ohhhhh lord did u hurt many of your sheep tonight. Finally your stupid money line plays came back to kill u and when u had to bet an actual fave w a line, crash and burn
You'll bounce back homie. Just a little friendly/competitive advice...you can keep the wording of your plays (super duper, medium, triple, etc.) but maybe start adding a unit count. Because as a fellow capper it's hard to keep track of your progress. Are you risking huge amounts to win normal on these MLs or risking normal to win small? It's almost like play money, and I think your doing a good thing so why not get more credibility you know
You'll bounce back homie. Just a little friendly/competitive advice...you can keep the wording of your plays (super duper, medium, triple, etc.) but maybe start adding a unit count. Because as a fellow capper it's hard to keep track of your progress. Are you risking huge amounts to win normal on these MLs or risking normal to win small? It's almost like play money, and I think your doing a good thing so why not get more credibility you know
You'll bounce back homie. Just a little friendly/competitive advice...you can keep the wording of your plays (super duper, medium, triple, etc.) but maybe start adding a unit count. Because as a fellow capper it's hard to keep track of your progress. Are you risking huge amounts to win normal on these MLs or risking normal to win small? It's almost like play money, and I think your doing a good thing so why not get more credibility you know
His goal is entertainment. He generally is a losing player so his recent run of actually winning was shocking to say the least. He never bothered to keep a record in the past for obvious reason. STACKING THAT LOOT TO PAY THE BOOKIES!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Quote Originally Posted by Frank_White:
You'll bounce back homie. Just a little friendly/competitive advice...you can keep the wording of your plays (super duper, medium, triple, etc.) but maybe start adding a unit count. Because as a fellow capper it's hard to keep track of your progress. Are you risking huge amounts to win normal on these MLs or risking normal to win small? It's almost like play money, and I think your doing a good thing so why not get more credibility you know
His goal is entertainment. He generally is a losing player so his recent run of actually winning was shocking to say the least. He never bothered to keep a record in the past for obvious reason. STACKING THAT LOOT TO PAY THE BOOKIES!
He had 2 losing days in the last month. He was stacking fat nasty LOOOT on every other day. The two days the guy loses you jump all over him. Where were you on the days he was winning?
He had 2 losing days in the last month. He was stacking fat nasty LOOOT on every other day. The two days the guy loses you jump all over him. Where were you on the days he was winning?
He had 2 losing days in the last month. He was stacking fat nasty LOOOT on every other day. The two days the guy loses you jump all over him. Where were you on the days he was winning?
Agreed.
Fellas, where were you guys at? Hating some other threads I'm assuming?
Quote Originally Posted by nflcapperletsgo:
He had 2 losing days in the last month. He was stacking fat nasty LOOOT on every other day. The two days the guy loses you jump all over him. Where were you on the days he was winning?
Agreed.
Fellas, where were you guys at? Hating some other threads I'm assuming?
Been scanning this guys threads for a couple of weeks now and while I hate to say it, I've been waiting for this day(s)...
Can't win consistently betting MLs and showing no discipline or management when it comes to your cash flow.
That's the most moronic thing that I have heard in this thread. So, you waited a "couple weeks" for him to finally have a bad day so you can come out of the woods to bash!? People like you is why I don't post my plays on Covers. Always lurking and waiting to kick someone when they are down for the day.
Quote Originally Posted by chumpslacks:
Been scanning this guys threads for a couple of weeks now and while I hate to say it, I've been waiting for this day(s)...
Can't win consistently betting MLs and showing no discipline or management when it comes to your cash flow.
That's the most moronic thing that I have heard in this thread. So, you waited a "couple weeks" for him to finally have a bad day so you can come out of the woods to bash!? People like you is why I don't post my plays on Covers. Always lurking and waiting to kick someone when they are down for the day.