////////March Madness Loooooooooot Train Thread\\\\\\\\
LOL......I was typing it and sure 'nuff you did!!!
You are so predictable, mikeee! I can always count on you for posting stupid songs, retaliating to comments like a seven year old girl, and terrible handicapping!
HATERS = Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success
Looooooooooooot Train Theme Song
LOL......I was typing it and sure 'nuff you did!!!
You are so predictable, mikeee! I can always count on you for posting stupid songs, retaliating to comments like a seven year old girl, and terrible handicapping!
HATERS = Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success
Looooooooooooot Train Theme Song
Been tailing and making money... luckily I didn't tail today, don't worry bout them, anyone who bets has had bad days. All you need to worry about is getting us a sick card together for tomorrow.... loving the Duke/Mercer over and the ULL +13.5
Been tailing and making money... luckily I didn't tail today, don't worry bout them, anyone who bets has had bad days. All you need to worry about is getting us a sick card together for tomorrow.... loving the Duke/Mercer over and the ULL +13.5
G, I told you it would lose before.. I tried to help you but tou wouldn't listen,,Im done for tonight..GL..Good Night Mikey...Sorry about the LOUISVILLE BET
G, I told you it would lose before.. I tried to help you but tou wouldn't listen,,Im done for tonight..GL..Good Night Mikey...Sorry about the LOUISVILLE BET
Mikeee, will you post your terrible picks of the day again for me? I love to see those bags 'o cash burning up!!!
BTW, Louisville will cap off your terrible day!
Mikeee, will you post your terrible picks of the day again for me? I love to see those bags 'o cash burning up!!!
BTW, Louisville will cap off your terrible day!
Mikeee, will you post your terrible picks of the day again for me? I love to see those bags 'o cash burning up!!!
BTW, Louisville will cap off your terrible day!
Mikeee, will you post your terrible picks of the day again for me? I love to see those bags 'o cash burning up!!!
BTW, Louisville will cap off your terrible day!
NO hate here ..Im trying to help him...
You are very manipulative. You are not trying to help me.
Also, I never asked for your help.
All you did was came in way after I said I played Louisville and you said I should be worried because you were on Manhattan.
You have never tried to help me at all. Very manipulative you are.
NO hate here ..Im trying to help him...
You are very manipulative. You are not trying to help me.
Also, I never asked for your help.
All you did was came in way after I said I played Louisville and you said I should be worried because you were on Manhattan.
You have never tried to help me at all. Very manipulative you are.
Because mikeee is so full of crap. I dislike attention seeking person. I dislike liars and phonies.
Because mikeee is so full of crap. I dislike attention seeking person. I dislike liars and phonies.
Because mikeee is so full of crap. I dislike attention seeking person. I dislike liars and phonies.
lol....I wrote horrors (sp)..and it typed person.
Because mikeee is so full of crap. I dislike attention seeking person. I dislike liars and phonies.
lol....I wrote horrors (sp)..and it typed person.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,388
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,322
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,477
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,815
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,493
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,221
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,863
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
