Just pls keep bumping your picks like u do win u "win" good luck the rest of your night. I think the Okc thunder are layin 68 to a high school team tonight that u can grab the Okc ML on
Just pls keep bumping your picks like u do win u "win" good luck the rest of your night. I think the Okc thunder are layin 68 to a high school team tonight that u can grab the Okc ML on
stop attacking this guy. yes it's hard to pick ML winners on neutral courts but I imagine he too is losing and he's none too happy about it. if you want to follow him do it but know you're taking a risk. if you don't then don't. personally i have tailed him on days and not tailed him on others. i know i take the risk of getting a losing day if I do take his picks and i won't fault anyone for my own actions. i think if everyone takes the same approach this thread will be better than the garbage it's become.
stop attacking this guy. yes it's hard to pick ML winners on neutral courts but I imagine he too is losing and he's none too happy about it. if you want to follow him do it but know you're taking a risk. if you don't then don't. personally i have tailed him on days and not tailed him on others. i know i take the risk of getting a losing day if I do take his picks and i won't fault anyone for my own actions. i think if everyone takes the same approach this thread will be better than the garbage it's become.
you're not a terrible person, just have many on your nutsack for picking heavy ml favorites. Picking vs the line is a lot harder, it would be nice to track your ats record.
Not hating, just loling when people think you are some prodigy capper. Your threads are good for the site none the less.....
you're not a terrible person, just have many on your nutsack for picking heavy ml favorites. Picking vs the line is a lot harder, it would be nice to track your ats record.
Not hating, just loling when people think you are some prodigy capper. Your threads are good for the site none the less.....