There were plenty of ref calls that went KSate's way. I remember that one call where a KState player had the ball in his hands as he went out of bounds, crashing into a table I think, and they said it was off Butler!
![]()
There were plenty of ref calls that went KSate's way. I remember that one call where a KState player had the ball in his hands as he went out of bounds, crashing into a table I think, and they said it was off Butler!
![]()
There were plenty of ref calls that went KSate's way. I remember that one call where a KState player had the ball in his hands as he went out of bounds, crashing into a table I think, and they said it was off Butler!
![]()
I had KSU too...quit your bellyaching..
The score was closer than the game..
The better team won. KSU sucked...
If you argue that, you shouldn't be betting
End of story...move on
I had KSU too...quit your bellyaching..
The score was closer than the game..
The better team won. KSU sucked...
If you argue that, you shouldn't be betting
End of story...move on
