• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    I told You

    12 Next Last»
    Whodeysb09
    Maydaymalone
    PocketJacks
    BigUnit
    veNicedammmit
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 644
    Posts: 26
    12 Next Last»
     
    Whodeysb09
    Whodeysb09
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 14372
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 8:32 AM ET #1

    Is anyone sick of people coming back into your threads and saying I told you so?  Its really fucking annoying.  I never even say shit like that, even a couple times when I was completely right and were in big discussions about games I never said I told you so?  Its about annoying already, pretty much done posting. 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Is anyone sick of people coming back into your threads and saying I told you so?  Its really fucking annoying.  I never even say shit like that, even a couple times when I was completely right and were in big discussions about games I never said I told you so?  Its about annoying already, pretty much done posting. 
     
    Maydaymalone
    Maydaymalone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 6009
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 8:36 AM ET #2

    agree with you.

    it's scary to think someone is that much of a loser to come back on to covers, find your thread and rub it in your face.

    seriously? You have nothing better going on in your life where you have to tell someone on a forum, online, who you never met before "I told you so?"

    Those are the immature assholes we wish Covers can ban
    Reply
    agree with you.

    it's scary to think someone is that much of a loser to come back on to covers, find your thread and rub it in your face.

    seriously? You have nothing better going on in your life where you have to tell someone on a forum, online, who you never met before "I told you so?"

    Those are the immature assholes we wish Covers can ban
     
    PocketJacks
    PocketJacks
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 14316
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 8:37 AM ET #3

    See, I told you so. 
    Reply
    See, I told you so. 
     
    Whodeysb09
    Whodeysb09
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 14372
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 8:40 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Maydaymalone:

    agree with you.

    it's scary to think someone is that much of a loser to come back on to covers, find your thread and rub it in your face.

    seriously? You have nothing better going on in your life where you have to tell someone on a forum, online, who you never met before "I told you so?"

    Those are the immature assholes we wish Covers can ban


    Its the ones that have 135 posts and have been members for no time, really annoying.  One of my threads earlier this season was about the Bengals/Steelers game in Pittsburgh.  I got into it with so many people prior to the game, then people of course came back and gave me props, but I told them flat out that it was completely unnecessary
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Maydaymalone:

    agree with you.

    it's scary to think someone is that much of a loser to come back on to covers, find your thread and rub it in your face.

    seriously? You have nothing better going on in your life where you have to tell someone on a forum, online, who you never met before "I told you so?"

    Those are the immature assholes we wish Covers can ban


    Its the ones that have 135 posts and have been members for no time, really annoying.  One of my threads earlier this season was about the Bengals/Steelers game in Pittsburgh.  I got into it with so many people prior to the game, then people of course came back and gave me props, but I told them flat out that it was completely unnecessary
     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 8:40 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJacks:

    See, I told you so. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJacks:

    See, I told you so. 

     
    Whodeysb09
    Whodeysb09
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 14372
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 8:40 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJacks:

    See, I told you so. 



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJacks:

    See, I told you so. 



     
    Whodeysb09
    Whodeysb09
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 14372
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 8:46 AM ET #7

    I've decided what I'm gong to do from no often is this, I'm not going to reply to anyone anymore
    Reply
    I've decided what I'm gong to do from no often is this, I'm not going to reply to anyone anymore
     
    veNicedammmit
    veNicedammmit
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 944
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 8:49 AM ET #8

    don't let 'em bring you down.  you have a great number of people here that enjoy what you do, and just a minority of loser's that are childish and petty.  I am learning to skip by these assjackets to get to what I want here.   Everyone makes a bad pick, it's the nature of the game.  Most stand by their decision.  Some just Bitch.  And some like to rub it in.  Trick is to not have too high high's or too low low's. 
       good luck.    WhoDey.    

    Reply
    don't let 'em bring you down.  you have a great number of people here that enjoy what you do, and just a minority of loser's that are childish and petty.  I am learning to skip by these assjackets to get to what I want here.   Everyone makes a bad pick, it's the nature of the game.  Most stand by their decision.  Some just Bitch.  And some like to rub it in.  Trick is to not have too high high's or too low low's. 
       good luck.    WhoDey.    

     
    Whodeysb09
    Whodeysb09
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 14372
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 8:53 AM ET #9

    If anyone is interested in games I'm playing I'll send them via email from now on..

    Whodeysb09covers@yahoo.com Add me to your contacts
    Reply
    If anyone is interested in games I'm playing I'll send them via email from now on..

    Whodeysb09covers@yahoo.com Add me to your contacts
     
    the shambler
    the shambler
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 9:00 AM ET #10

    the Monday Morning Quarterback is always right..

     Haven't i told you so before?

    These are the same type that NEVER post their own plays for fear of losers like themselves coming into their threads. 

    Bur Really though, why even bother letting it get to you or responding?  the losers probably do not even bet on the games and if so does it matter to you that they won or lost? it doesn't change your bet ,win or lose, so who gives a crap about some Liars I told you so?

    Remember there are a lot of Youngins in here just playing $5 or $10 a game and tail blindly. Once they lose , they need someone to blame and of course it can never be one's self.

     

    Keep doing what you do and ignore the Haters!!

     

    Reply

    the Monday Morning Quarterback is always right..

     Haven't i told you so before?

    These are the same type that NEVER post their own plays for fear of losers like themselves coming into their threads. 

    Bur Really though, why even bother letting it get to you or responding?  the losers probably do not even bet on the games and if so does it matter to you that they won or lost? it doesn't change your bet ,win or lose, so who gives a crap about some Liars I told you so?

    Remember there are a lot of Youngins in here just playing $5 or $10 a game and tail blindly. Once they lose , they need someone to blame and of course it can never be one's self.

     

    Keep doing what you do and ignore the Haters!!

     

     
    jwheels86
    jwheels86
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 16182
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 9:11 AM ET #11

    Thats what fans do, know nothing about sports. And if u had the Giants, nobody could cap that garbage shit game last night.
    Reply
    Thats what fans do, know nothing about sports. And if u had the Giants, nobody could cap that garbage shit game last night.
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 9:32 AM ET #12

    Dude don't even worry about it.... Im starting to get used to it, just ignore those college kids, or in some cases the old grumpy men betting their child support...Don't waste r time ignore them
    Reply
    Dude don't even worry about it.... Im starting to get used to it, just ignore those college kids, or in some cases the old grumpy men betting their child support...Don't waste r time ignore them
     
    MDAAKD
    MDAAKD
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 4224
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 9:45 AM ET #13

    I know you are referring to me.  It's simple, you post shit like "the Bengals will win EASY" vs Minnesota, and then get their teeth kicked in (and I did tell you they were), I will talk shit right back.  It's sports and people talk shit all of the time.  Expect it, especially if you post something like that.  No hard feelings.  Like URISS said, you shouldn't worry about it.
    Reply
    I know you are referring to me.  It's simple, you post shit like "the Bengals will win EASY" vs Minnesota, and then get their teeth kicked in (and I did tell you they were), I will talk shit right back.  It's sports and people talk shit all of the time.  Expect it, especially if you post something like that.  No hard feelings.  Like URISS said, you shouldn't worry about it.
     
    jwheels86
    jwheels86
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 16182
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 10:09 AM ET #14

    It really doesn't matter

    Reply

    It really doesn't matter

     
    Xtreme81
    Xtreme81
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 352
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 10:19 AM ET #15

    Reply
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 10:24 AM ET #16

    I got into it with so many people prior to the game

    __________

    Don't get into it with others before the game.  If you post your picks along with your rationale and leave it at that, you won't get people coming in your threads saying, "I told you so."

    If someone comes in and gives you a hard time before the game or says, "so and so is gonna get killed,"  Just ignore 'em or say, "you're entitled to your opinion....I'm on the other side." and call it a day.

    Morons like that are just hanging around to get into it with people and then say "I told you so" when they lose....that's all they do.  If you're right, they ignore you.  Just don't respond to 'em and they get bored and move on. 

    Reply

    I got into it with so many people prior to the game

    __________

    Don't get into it with others before the game.  If you post your picks along with your rationale and leave it at that, you won't get people coming in your threads saying, "I told you so."

    If someone comes in and gives you a hard time before the game or says, "so and so is gonna get killed,"  Just ignore 'em or say, "you're entitled to your opinion....I'm on the other side." and call it a day.

    Morons like that are just hanging around to get into it with people and then say "I told you so" when they lose....that's all they do.  If you're right, they ignore you.  Just don't respond to 'em and they get bored and move on. 

     
    mc843
    mc843
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1279
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 10:28 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by MDAAKD:

    I know you are referring to me.  It's simple, you post shit like "the Bengals will win EASY" vs Minnesota, and then get their teeth kicked in (and I did tell you they were), I will talk shit right back.  It's sports and people talk shit all of the time.  Expect it, especially if you post something like that.  No hard feelings.  Like URISS said, you shouldn't worry about it.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MDAAKD:

    I know you are referring to me.  It's simple, you post shit like "the Bengals will win EASY" vs Minnesota, and then get their teeth kicked in (and I did tell you they were), I will talk shit right back.  It's sports and people talk shit all of the time.  Expect it, especially if you post something like that.  No hard feelings.  Like URISS said, you shouldn't worry about it.



     
    mc843
    mc843
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1279
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 10:28 AM ET #18

    we have a bunch of cry babies on this site now who get touchy..........
    Reply
    we have a bunch of cry babies on this site now who get touchy..........
     
    PokerBeerKush
    PokerBeerKush
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 364
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 10:29 AM ET #19

     Agree both ways. But ofcourse if pre-game discussion gets heated... It calls for a little bit of deserved gloating.

     For example: This week my biggest peeve was "San Diego is overrated in december because of who they played"... People's only reasoning for picking the America's moneymaker, the Cowgirls. 

    Sometime's a lil 'I told you so' is expected.... At other times I appreciate the compliments.

    Reply
     Agree both ways. But ofcourse if pre-game discussion gets heated... It calls for a little bit of deserved gloating.

     For example: This week my biggest peeve was "San Diego is overrated in december because of who they played"... People's only reasoning for picking the America's moneymaker, the Cowgirls. 

    Sometime's a lil 'I told you so' is expected.... At other times I appreciate the compliments.

     
    Europa
    Europa
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 42701
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 10:35 AM ET #20

    those will win EASY stuff seldom materialized in gambling world.

    and this thread deserved in the box. 

    Reply

    those will win EASY stuff seldom materialized in gambling world.

    and this thread deserved in the box. 

     
    Whodeysb09
    Whodeysb09
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 14372
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 11:51 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by MDAAKD:

    I know you are referring to me.  It's simple, you post shit like "the Bengals will win EASY" vs Minnesota, and then get their teeth kicked in (and I did tell you they were), I will talk shit right back.  It's sports and people talk shit all of the time.  Expect it, especially if you post something like that.  No hard feelings.  Like URISS said, you shouldn't worry about it.


    Not talking about you
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MDAAKD:

    I know you are referring to me.  It's simple, you post shit like "the Bengals will win EASY" vs Minnesota, and then get their teeth kicked in (and I did tell you they were), I will talk shit right back.  It's sports and people talk shit all of the time.  Expect it, especially if you post something like that.  No hard feelings.  Like URISS said, you shouldn't worry about it.


    Not talking about you
     
    wheelerone
    wheelerone
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 189
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 1:55 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Whodeysb09:

    Is anyone sick of people coming back into your threads and saying I told you so?  Its really fucking annoying.  I never even say shit like that, even a couple times when I was completely right and were in big discussions about games I never said I told you so?  Its about annoying already, pretty much done posting. 

     

    Maybe you should have listened when they were trying to get you to bet the right side moron

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Whodeysb09:

    Is anyone sick of people coming back into your threads and saying I told you so?  Its really fucking annoying.  I never even say shit like that, even a couple times when I was completely right and were in big discussions about games I never said I told you so?  Its about annoying already, pretty much done posting. 

     

    Maybe you should have listened when they were trying to get you to bet the right side moron

     
    koko11
    koko11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 3091
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 3:41 PM ET #23

    When ever money is involved people get their pantys in a wad.... IMO it has something to do with it looking like a homer pick, like your ND play over Navy, now this...... IMO stop making homer picks and it will stop..... I have made the same mistake you have, except Bama didn't lose they failed to cover by 4 points... Shit happens but I think people get pissed when they know you are a ND and Bengals homer, they see you talking like it is so easy, so they lose their money after tailing you....I would just go back into the thread admit you as wrong then never open it again... Don't let idiots get to ya Whodey ...
    Reply
    When ever money is involved people get their pantys in a wad.... IMO it has something to do with it looking like a homer pick, like your ND play over Navy, now this...... IMO stop making homer picks and it will stop..... I have made the same mistake you have, except Bama didn't lose they failed to cover by 4 points... Shit happens but I think people get pissed when they know you are a ND and Bengals homer, they see you talking like it is so easy, so they lose their money after tailing you....I would just go back into the thread admit you as wrong then never open it again... Don't let idiots get to ya Whodey ...
     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 3:41 PM ET #24

    people that say "i told you so" do it because they are sooo excited that they actually were correct (for once in their life),,,if you are right a lot,,,,there's no need to say shit,,,,,it's the whole "he don't get in the end zone much" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Reply
    people that say "i told you so" do it because they are sooo excited that they actually were correct (for once in their life),,,if you are right a lot,,,,there's no need to say shit,,,,,it's the whole "he don't get in the end zone much" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
     
     
    Whodeysb09
    Whodeysb09
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 14372
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2009 - 7:00 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelerone:

     

    Maybe you should have listened when they were trying to get you to bet the right side moron



    Maybe you should suck my dick
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelerone:

     

    Maybe you should have listened when they were trying to get you to bet the right side moron



    Maybe you should suck my dick
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,451
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 631
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,820
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
    • PART DEUX 141
    • PART DEUX 300
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,759

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.