Posted:
#76
How 'racis' was it for blacks to boo
Posted:
#77
Quote Originally Posted by retire_early:
Now I have seen the Tool of the Tools. Esplande's comeback was how much he pays in property taxes. You over-leveraged fuck.
Now I have seen the Tool of the Tools. Esplande's comeback was how much he pays in property taxes. You over-leveraged fuck.
Another bitter loser who was likely foreclosed on or better yet has never owned property. Jealousy is an ugly burden to carry.
I'd ask for a 50 cent refund on the box of cracker jacks where you found that nugget of real estate tax knowledge, either that or wash your ass.
Quote Originally Posted by retire_early:
Now I have seen the Tool of the Tools. Esplande's comeback was how much he pays in property taxes. You over-leveraged fuck.
Now I have seen the Tool of the Tools. Esplande's comeback was how much he pays in property taxes. You over-leveraged fuck.
Another bitter loser who was likely foreclosed on or better yet has never owned property. Jealousy is an ugly burden to carry.
I'd ask for a 50 cent refund on the box of cracker jacks where you found that nugget of real estate tax knowledge, either that or wash your ass.
Posted:
#79
Wow! Your deduction skills are for shit. I'd surmise you're projecting about your own inabilities. Fortunately though, they make pills for people like you.
You can ask your daughter though who was better in bed, you or I.
I've never smoked and the weather in Manhattan Beach is beautiful all year. It must suck to be you.
homeless in Florida.
You can ask your daughter though who was better in bed, you or I.
I've never smoked and the weather in Manhattan Beach is beautiful all year. It must suck to be you.
Wow! Your deduction skills are for shit. I'd surmise you're projecting about your own inabilities. Fortunately though, they make pills for people like you.
You can ask your daughter though who was better in bed, you or I.
I've never smoked and the weather in Manhattan Beach is beautiful all year. It must suck to be you.
homeless in Florida.
You can ask your daughter though who was better in bed, you or I.
I've never smoked and the weather in Manhattan Beach is beautiful all year. It must suck to be you.
Posted:
#83
I think you're mistaken, it was a fake JD and it "belonged" to unibrow.
However the same offer that was available to him (and which he slunk away from repeatedly) is available to you.
You've gotta put more than 5 on it though.
However the same offer that was available to him (and which he slunk away from repeatedly) is available to you.
You've gotta put more than 5 on it though.
I think you're mistaken, it was a fake JD and it "belonged" to unibrow.
However the same offer that was available to him (and which he slunk away from repeatedly) is available to you.
You've gotta put more than 5 on it though.
However the same offer that was available to him (and which he slunk away from repeatedly) is available to you.
You've gotta put more than 5 on it though.
Posted:
#84
How's your buddy Woopdurritis doing
We haven't seen him in a while after he was asked to put up or shut up in the Trifecta Challenge
guess he chose to shut up

We haven't seen him in a while after he was asked to put up or shut up in the Trifecta Challenge
guess he chose to shut up
Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
How's your buddy Woopdurritis doing
We haven't seen him in a while after he was asked to put up or shut up in the Trifecta Challenge
guess he chose to shut up

We haven't seen him in a while after he was asked to put up or shut up in the Trifecta Challenge
guess he chose to shut up
Posted:
#87
Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:
<<>>>
Second Again caught him lying about his fake MBA.
The guy gets caught in more lies than Tiger at the open. ![]()
just can't help himself huh
Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:
<<>>>
Second Again caught him lying about his fake MBA.
The guy gets caught in more lies than Tiger at the open. ![]()
just can't help himself huh
Posted:
#89
Wow! A lot of idiots piling on. You guys are playing grab ass on the bottom of the pile pleased that you've finally gotten your hands on something and the ball is in the end zone.
@ WMI - Is that your whack off material, jackoff?
@ unibrow - Again with the MBA? Lord knows you're not a JD, so in the worst case neither of us has an advanced degree. However numerous people agreed to hold the cash to settle this issue and you ran like a weasel repeatedly. I'm embarrassed for you honestly.
I'll bet you swim in the clerical pool. How are you dictation skills coming along?
@5
Corporate fuck
Do you even have a job or are you living the 'obama high life too?'
@ WMI - Is that your whack off material, jackoff?
@ unibrow - Again with the MBA? Lord knows you're not a JD, so in the worst case neither of us has an advanced degree. However numerous people agreed to hold the cash to settle this issue and you ran like a weasel repeatedly. I'm embarrassed for you honestly.
I'll bet you swim in the clerical pool. How are you dictation skills coming along?
@5
Corporate fuck
Do you even have a job or are you living the 'obama high life too?'
Wow! A lot of idiots piling on. You guys are playing grab ass on the bottom of the pile pleased that you've finally gotten your hands on something and the ball is in the end zone.
@ WMI - Is that your whack off material, jackoff?
@ unibrow - Again with the MBA? Lord knows you're not a JD, so in the worst case neither of us has an advanced degree. However numerous people agreed to hold the cash to settle this issue and you ran like a weasel repeatedly. I'm embarrassed for you honestly.
I'll bet you swim in the clerical pool. How are you dictation skills coming along?
@5
Corporate fuck
Do you even have a job or are you living the 'obama high life too?'
@ WMI - Is that your whack off material, jackoff?
@ unibrow - Again with the MBA? Lord knows you're not a JD, so in the worst case neither of us has an advanced degree. However numerous people agreed to hold the cash to settle this issue and you ran like a weasel repeatedly. I'm embarrassed for you honestly.
I'll bet you swim in the clerical pool. How are you dictation skills coming along?
@5
Corporate fuck
Do you even have a job or are you living the 'obama high life too?'
Posted:
#91
Trying to juggle all the insults at once yet still trying to maintain he's smarter than everyone else, richer than everyone else and better than everyone else...
Pure entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trying to juggle all the insults at once yet still trying to maintain he's smarter than everyone else, richer than everyone else and better than everyone else...
Pure entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted:
#93
Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:
Reaching pretty bad Esplanade. You are a party of one and of course the rest are the idiots!
Reaching pretty bad Esplanade. You are a party of one and of course the rest are the idiots!
Hey Dufus, you finally got something right.
Smarter, richer and better than everyone else??
That's quite a stretch isn't it?
Perhaps compared to one guy who still wears diapers, another guy who has 14000 fairly vapid posts in three years (how much of a life could he have) and a third guy with barely two IQ points to rub together.
And nope, in favor of tax breaks for everybody. In other words, unlike you I'm not embittered by the success of others (and $250 K doesn't exactly make one rich).
It's sad to be so jealous of everyone else all the time. Your life must be really small if you feel better about yourself when others fail.
Roll on litany of losers.
Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:
Reaching pretty bad Esplanade. You are a party of one and of course the rest are the idiots!
Reaching pretty bad Esplanade. You are a party of one and of course the rest are the idiots!
Hey Dufus, you finally got something right.
Smarter, richer and better than everyone else??
That's quite a stretch isn't it?
Perhaps compared to one guy who still wears diapers, another guy who has 14000 fairly vapid posts in three years (how much of a life could he have) and a third guy with barely two IQ points to rub together.
And nope, in favor of tax breaks for everybody. In other words, unlike you I'm not embittered by the success of others (and $250 K doesn't exactly make one rich).
It's sad to be so jealous of everyone else all the time. Your life must be really small if you feel better about yourself when others fail.
Roll on litany of losers.
Posted:
#94
Just because you say it is so doesn't mean it is. There is a ZERO percent chance you make more than $14k per year. You define troll. It is amazing if you were so right, I'd think you'd have a lot of support and you have none. Grow the fuck up
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
Just because you say it is so doesn't mean it is. There is a ZERO percent chance you make more than $14k per year. You define troll. It is amazing if you were so right, I'd think you'd have a lot of support and you have none. Grow the fuck up
Posted:
#99
Quote Originally Posted by esplanade:
That word is spelled exactly as they pronounce it, that's fact, not racism.
That word is spelled exactly as they pronounce it, that's fact, not racism.
wait so you post all these post and run terrified of the question...
Who in your mind pronounces it 'racis' ?
All black people?
Just the people that booed romney?
Who is They?
Since I doubt you will answer it... simply wave your white flag surrendering that you have been completely humiliated on this thread by showing us one of your "Tells"
1. insulting people (mainly about intelligence)
2. attempt to portray and overinflated image of wealth
3.
Anyone who reads the thread is now aware of the pattern
Quote Originally Posted by esplanade:
That word is spelled exactly as they pronounce it, that's fact, not racism.
That word is spelled exactly as they pronounce it, that's fact, not racism.
wait so you post all these post and run terrified of the question...
Who in your mind pronounces it 'racis' ?
All black people?
Just the people that booed romney?
Who is They?
Since I doubt you will answer it... simply wave your white flag surrendering that you have been completely humiliated on this thread by showing us one of your "Tells"
1. insulting people (mainly about intelligence)
2. attempt to portray and overinflated image of wealth
3.
Anyone who reads the thread is now aware of the pattern
Posted:
#100
Quote Originally Posted by retire_early:
Now I have seen the Tool of the Tools. Esplande's comeback was how much he pays in property taxes. You over-leveraged fuck.
Now I have seen the Tool of the Tools. Esplande's comeback was how much he pays in property taxes. You over-leveraged fuck.
im still laughing about this one... his "Tells"
it is too funny because despite what everyone who read's the thread concludes, he actually thinks that people are believing him and thinking he is winning like he is in his mind...
this guy is really a piece of work
Quote Originally Posted by retire_early:
Now I have seen the Tool of the Tools. Esplande's comeback was how much he pays in property taxes. You over-leveraged fuck.
Now I have seen the Tool of the Tools. Esplande's comeback was how much he pays in property taxes. You over-leveraged fuck.
im still laughing about this one... his "Tells"
it is too funny because despite what everyone who read's the thread concludes, he actually thinks that people are believing him and thinking he is winning like he is in his mind...
this guy is really a piece of work
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,670
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,257
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,039
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,658
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,424
- MLB Playoffs 5,276
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,307
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,833
- Week 5 Money 11,124
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,288
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
