How 'racis' was it for blacks to boo
and hes still doing it... really one of the saddest posters on covers...
and I his long string of continuous insults, fabrications/lies and other misc. BS is proof...
and hes still doing it... really one of the saddest posters on covers...
and I his long string of continuous insults, fabrications/lies and other misc. BS is proof...
he gets put in his place on every thread he makes... it really is funny...
I cant believe you would call others panties or
he gets put in his place on every thread he makes... it really is funny...
I cant believe you would call others panties or
Of, once again, WE are the losers! LOL! Such losers, that his SAF buddy Sowhat got banned.
Esplanade, you are pathetic. You were asked a simple question and you made a childish decision to avoid it.
Of, once again, WE are the losers! LOL! Such losers, that his SAF buddy Sowhat got banned.
Esplanade, you are pathetic. You were asked a simple question and you made a childish decision to avoid it.
Any gambler who looks this over can see he is a fool trying to pose as a gambler... typical espalande lies/dreamworld...
seem to have a lot of value.
Any gambler who looks this over can see he is a fool trying to pose as a gambler... typical espalande lies/dreamworld...
seem to have a lot of value.
Cover's lamentable loserly lefty loons providing graphic example of what public schooling and welfare dollars does for society.
Not much. Not much at all.
Cover's lamentable loserly lefty loons providing graphic example of what public schooling and welfare dollars does for society.
Not much. Not much at all.
Four more posts from the tag team fuckwits in the past 14 hours and barely a coherent sentence among them.
Cover's lamentable loserly lefty loons providing graphic example of what public schooling and welfare dollars does for society.
Not much. Not much at all.
Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh... I'm splande, I'm smarter, uglier, and richer than everyone else
Four more posts from the tag team fuckwits in the past 14 hours and barely a coherent sentence among them.
Cover's lamentable loserly lefty loons providing graphic example of what public schooling and welfare dollars does for society.
Not much. Not much at all.
Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh... I'm splande, I'm smarter, uglier, and richer than everyone else
Yet, once again, Esplanade doing exactly what he says others are doing. He is just pissed one of his bitches got banned and they need to create yet another SAF!
Esplanade, you are a coward.
Yet, once again, Esplanade doing exactly what he says others are doing. He is just pissed one of his bitches got banned and they need to create yet another SAF!
Esplanade, you are a coward.
It is also funny that you keep saying IQ over and over like some how it makes you look like less of a buffoon...
Really working there sport... keep hacking away
It is also funny that you keep saying IQ over and over like some how it makes you look like less of a buffoon...
Really working there sport... keep hacking away
Yet, once again, Esplanade doing exactly what he says others are doing. He is just pissed one of his bitches got banned and they need to create yet another SAF!
Esplanade, you are a coward.
Its has been a tough month for cut/paste SAF supporters
Yet, once again, Esplanade doing exactly what he says others are doing. He is just pissed one of his bitches got banned and they need to create yet another SAF!
Esplanade, you are a coward.
Its has been a tough month for cut/paste SAF supporters
Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh... I'm splande, I'm smarter, uglier, and richer than everyone else
and its all in the thread
Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh... I'm splande, I'm smarter, uglier, and richer than everyone else
and its all in the thread
+1'ing them and begging for approval from people you've never met and moreover think you're a fucking idiot. I guess getting down on one's knees in a public bathroom would qualify, but if the rumors are correct................................................
+1'ing them and begging for approval from people you've never met and moreover think you're a fucking idiot. I guess getting down on one's knees in a public bathroom would qualify, but if the rumors are correct................................................
Four more posts from the tag team fuckwits in the past 14 hours and barely a coherent sentence among them.
Cover's lamentable loserly lefty loons providing graphic example of what public schooling and welfare dollars does for society.
Not much. Not much at all.
livin the Miller High Life
Four more posts from the tag team fuckwits in the past 14 hours and barely a coherent sentence among them.
Cover's lamentable loserly lefty loons providing graphic example of what public schooling and welfare dollars does for society.
Not much. Not much at all.
livin the Miller High Life
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,670
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,261
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,041
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,666
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,424
- MLB Playoffs 5,277
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,307
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,836
- Week 5 Money 11,124
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,288
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
