How 'racis' was it for blacks to boo
Austin I see you're out of work again.What do you work about 3 weeks a year?What a fucking loser.
esplanade, Austin get's mad when others start a thread.He just started a classic thread where he blows everyone that shows up.
Austin I see you're out of work again.What do you work about 3 weeks a year?What a fucking loser.
esplanade, Austin get's mad when others start a thread.He just started a classic thread where he blows everyone that shows up.
Austin I see you're out of work again.What do you work about 3 weeks a year?What a fucking loser.
esplanade, Austin get's mad when others start a thread.He just started a classic thread where he blows everyone that shows up.
Austin I see you're out of work again.What do you work about 3 weeks a year?What a fucking loser.
esplanade, Austin get's mad when others start a thread.He just started a classic thread where he blows everyone that shows up.
How racis was it?..
I'll assume that the apostrophes around racis went over your head.
I'll also assume that I paid more in property tax last year than you earned.
I see you as a lard assed $10 per hour security guard at the 99 cent store. Am I close? That's about the only way you'd have enough time to make as many useless posts as you do.
How racis was it?..
I'll assume that the apostrophes around racis went over your head.
I'll also assume that I paid more in property tax last year than you earned.
I see you as a lard assed $10 per hour security guard at the 99 cent store. Am I close? That's about the only way you'd have enough time to make as many useless posts as you do.
about the same as the white college kid who got a scholarship intented for other than white people.
btw he refused it.
about the same as the white college kid who got a scholarship intented for other than white people.
btw he refused it.
break out the champagne glasses and muthafuckin condoms ![]()
Wow I guess getting put in the box really shows your true colors
It's was a simple question. When obama is booed, there is no end to the racist claims. Romney honored the NAACP with his appearance, something Chocolate Jesus was unwilling to do and deserves their respect. Obamacare is barack's signature accomplishment, so certainly mentioning it by that name is not racis, it's a sign of err respect.
"Stil in his mom's basement" with yet another post count padder.
Wow I guess getting put in the box really shows your true colors
It's was a simple question. When obama is booed, there is no end to the racist claims. Romney honored the NAACP with his appearance, something Chocolate Jesus was unwilling to do and deserves their respect. Obamacare is barack's signature accomplishment, so certainly mentioning it by that name is not racis, it's a sign of err respect.
"Stil in his mom's basement" with yet another post count padder.
And only an uneducated tard would fail to see the hypocrisy of the incident in question.
jmilrodinhisass
And only an uneducated tard would fail to see the hypocrisy of the incident in question.
jmilrodinhisass
"I'll also assume that I paid more in property tax last year than you earned.
I see you as a lard assed $10 per hour security guard at the 99 cent store. Am I close? That's about the only way you'd have enough time to make as many useless posts as you do."
You're really a fucking lowlife POS..
Your rabbi would be extremely disappointed
"I'll also assume that I paid more in property tax last year than you earned.
I see you as a lard assed $10 per hour security guard at the 99 cent store. Am I close? That's about the only way you'd have enough time to make as many useless posts as you do."
You're really a fucking lowlife POS..
Your rabbi would be extremely disappointed
I'll assume that the apostrophes around racis went over your head.
I'll also assume that I paid more in property tax last year than you earned.
I see you as a lard assed $10 per hour security guard at the 99 cent store. Am I close? That's about the only way you'd have enough time to make as many useless posts as you do.
It is funny how you insult people's intelligence when you have embarrassed and trying to compensate...
Your "Tell" is so obvious
how about that other "Tell" when you try to create an overinflated image of wealth?
I'll assume that the apostrophes around racis went over your head.
I'll also assume that I paid more in property tax last year than you earned.
I see you as a lard assed $10 per hour security guard at the 99 cent store. Am I close? That's about the only way you'd have enough time to make as many useless posts as you do.
It is funny how you insult people's intelligence when you have embarrassed and trying to compensate...
Your "Tell" is so obvious
how about that other "Tell" when you try to create an overinflated image of wealth?
It is funny how you insult people's intelligence when you have embarrassed and trying to compensate...
Your "Tell" is so obvious
how about that other "Tell" when you try to create an overinflated image of wealth?
I don't know if there's anything more hackneyed (that's played out to you) than your "knows" routine.
I'm sorry that you apparently have a dearth of funds in your bank account and amused by your obvious lack of IQ points.
Condolences.
It is funny how you insult people's intelligence when you have embarrassed and trying to compensate...
Your "Tell" is so obvious
how about that other "Tell" when you try to create an overinflated image of wealth?
I don't know if there's anything more hackneyed (that's played out to you) than your "knows" routine.
I'm sorry that you apparently have a dearth of funds in your bank account and amused by your obvious lack of IQ points.
Condolences.
bigbill > esplagayed
gotta love the "i know you are but what am i ?" approach
who are you pee wee herman?
how much is property tax on your shed?
bigbill > esplagayed
gotta love the "i know you are but what am i ?" approach
who are you pee wee herman?
how much is property tax on your shed?
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,670
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,261
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,041
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,666
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,424
- MLB Playoffs 5,277
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,307
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,836
- Week 5 Money 11,124
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,288
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
