• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Demaryius Thomas

    «First Previous 91011 ... 111213 Next Last»
    porkdinner56
    puds
    joe pockets
    KBParlay
    melossinglet
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4111
    Posts: 304
    «First Previous 91011 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    porkdinner56
    porkdinner56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 479
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 12:14 AM ET #201

    @Inblood


    Here are 3.  There are 50+ more if you can handle it. 

     https://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/10.2217/fvl-2020-0342

     https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/#!po=0.490196

     https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8203399/pdf/41429_2021_Article_430.pdf

    Reply

    @Inblood


    Here are 3.  There are 50+ more if you can handle it. 

     https://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/10.2217/fvl-2020-0342

     https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/#!po=0.490196

     https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8203399/pdf/41429_2021_Article_430.pdf

     
    puds
    puds
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 971
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 12:24 AM ET #202

    Quote Originally Posted by porkdinner56:

    @Inblood Here are 3.  There are 50+ more if you can handle it.   https://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/10.2217/fvl-2020-0342  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/#!po=0.490196  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8203399/pdf/41429_2021_Article_430.pdf

    I don’t see politifact… fake news.

    let’s see if someone will refute these with facts… probably just insult or ignore 

    here is fauci’s own NIH on remdesivir kidney failure 

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7907730/

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by porkdinner56:

    @Inblood Here are 3.  There are 50+ more if you can handle it.   https://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/10.2217/fvl-2020-0342  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/#!po=0.490196  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8203399/pdf/41429_2021_Article_430.pdf

    I don’t see politifact… fake news.

    let’s see if someone will refute these with facts… probably just insult or ignore 

    here is fauci’s own NIH on remdesivir kidney failure 

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7907730/

     
    porkdinner56
    porkdinner56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 479
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 12:43 AM ET #203

    @puds

    The snowflakes won’t refute with facts.  Only insults and name calling. 

    100% Remdesivir and the vents are killing people in hospitals, not Covid.  The hospital protocols they follow from CDC/NIH.  Causes kidney failure, then fluid fills up in the lungs, then force the vent to drown them to death.  

    Reply

    @puds

    The snowflakes won’t refute with facts.  Only insults and name calling. 

    100% Remdesivir and the vents are killing people in hospitals, not Covid.  The hospital protocols they follow from CDC/NIH.  Causes kidney failure, then fluid fills up in the lungs, then force the vent to drown them to death.  

     
    joe pockets
    joe pockets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2000
    Posts: 5492
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 1:12 AM ET #204

    @Dongjohnson

     Get well peace_5

    Reply

    @Dongjohnson

     Get well peace_5

     
    KBParlay
    KBParlay
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 1:21 AM ET #205

    Holy fk the indoctrinated sheep in this thread just keep your face diaper on and take all 87 boosters. For the guy who says his son is a dr. You can tell him to go fk himself from me and the rest of America as he sits by idly thinking some toxic list of shit is helping anyone. Do us all a favor and keep taking your boosters like a good little btch. To all my real men here on covers with their eyes wide open, thank you for being you. To the rest of the cucks in this thread, get off our forum and go post on Reddit, your fit in there well, they love the karma echo chamber. For real fk any of you repeating the dogma and do as your masters say. To the dipshit talking about VAERS it’s a very serious penalty to lie. Then again real experience or advice from doctors not repeating what you want isn’t taken seriously either so where does it end? Just say you only believe what Facebook fact checks for you and it’d let us all know how truly smart you are. Holy sht had to login for this one

    Reply

    Holy fk the indoctrinated sheep in this thread just keep your face diaper on and take all 87 boosters. For the guy who says his son is a dr. You can tell him to go fk himself from me and the rest of America as he sits by idly thinking some toxic list of shit is helping anyone. Do us all a favor and keep taking your boosters like a good little btch. To all my real men here on covers with their eyes wide open, thank you for being you. To the rest of the cucks in this thread, get off our forum and go post on Reddit, your fit in there well, they love the karma echo chamber. For real fk any of you repeating the dogma and do as your masters say. To the dipshit talking about VAERS it’s a very serious penalty to lie. Then again real experience or advice from doctors not repeating what you want isn’t taken seriously either so where does it end? Just say you only believe what Facebook fact checks for you and it’d let us all know how truly smart you are. Holy sht had to login for this one

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 2:33 AM ET #206

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecompass:

    We have a "vaccine" that doesn't prevent you from getting covid and doesn't prevent you from spreading covid, and in order for it to "work", you'll need to get a booster shot every few months, forever.  And by the way, the inventors and manufacturers and distributors of the "vaccine" are specifically immune from any liability. So, if you suffer complications or even death from the "vaccine", you have no legal or financial recourse.  Sounds like big pharma's wettest, wildest dream.

     

    oh,but dont leave out the other parts either..they (pfizer) also were funded BY THE TAXPAYER to do the research and development,have raked in well over 40 billion $ profit worldwide (and its only just begun as we all know),and the data from the trials/research cannot be released for 50 years.(even though,amazingly,it only took 108 days to go through said data to get the shi.t FDA "approved")....oh well,tough titty for anyone suffering ill effects in those years..not that it fuggin matters cos as you point out,there is no legal recourse anyhow.

     

    its beyond tragic that people cant even see the insidious,unfathomably corrupt nature of the financial incentive here.....but thats only the fuccing thin,superficial veneer of the evil being foisted upon us.what chance to ever see the big picture if the economics of it all doesnt even so much as raise an eyebrow.

     

    absolutely hysterical seeing these dopes trot out the "whats your problem with vaccines,idiot??you wouldnt be here without them.theyve been part of our lives for decades and decades" line......uh yeah sure,tell me about the ONE SINGLE TIME in our modern history when we were given a vaccine for something that DIDNT protect you from it,DIDNT prevent it from being passed on,and then required you to get additionally vaccinated every 3 or 8 months or whatever the hell it is thats coming down the pipeline.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecompass:

    We have a "vaccine" that doesn't prevent you from getting covid and doesn't prevent you from spreading covid, and in order for it to "work", you'll need to get a booster shot every few months, forever.  And by the way, the inventors and manufacturers and distributors of the "vaccine" are specifically immune from any liability. So, if you suffer complications or even death from the "vaccine", you have no legal or financial recourse.  Sounds like big pharma's wettest, wildest dream.

     

    oh,but dont leave out the other parts either..they (pfizer) also were funded BY THE TAXPAYER to do the research and development,have raked in well over 40 billion $ profit worldwide (and its only just begun as we all know),and the data from the trials/research cannot be released for 50 years.(even though,amazingly,it only took 108 days to go through said data to get the shi.t FDA "approved")....oh well,tough titty for anyone suffering ill effects in those years..not that it fuggin matters cos as you point out,there is no legal recourse anyhow.

     

    its beyond tragic that people cant even see the insidious,unfathomably corrupt nature of the financial incentive here.....but thats only the fuccing thin,superficial veneer of the evil being foisted upon us.what chance to ever see the big picture if the economics of it all doesnt even so much as raise an eyebrow.

     

    absolutely hysterical seeing these dopes trot out the "whats your problem with vaccines,idiot??you wouldnt be here without them.theyve been part of our lives for decades and decades" line......uh yeah sure,tell me about the ONE SINGLE TIME in our modern history when we were given a vaccine for something that DIDNT protect you from it,DIDNT prevent it from being passed on,and then required you to get additionally vaccinated every 3 or 8 months or whatever the hell it is thats coming down the pipeline.

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 2:41 AM ET #207

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by porkdinner56: @DoubleUp4Life You really are a lost cause...there is no hope for you.  Keep getting your booster shots until the end of time and I hope it works out for you.  After your next booster shot, do us a favor and go get some blood work done and make sure you get a CBC test and a D-Dimer test.  Let us know if you have any immune system left (WBC will be down) and if you are starting to get blood clots.       Good luck with your conspiracies Brother  Thanks for wishing health complications on me  ... Ive already lost my favorite uncle to covid and 5 others since the pandemic started ...The vaccine wasn't available when 4 of them passed...Now one of my good  buddies is on a vent while his teenage son , wife and all of us pray for him everyday ...Reading his son's posts on FB are gut wrenching,  my heart breaks for their family ... I could PM you one of his posts if you like ? ....We all tried telling his dad about the importance of getting the vaccine , he was all in on the rabbit hole conspiracies though ...

     

    dude,wtf??the other guy literally said he hopes it works out for you and in response you suggested that he wished health complications on you??...thats very weird.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by porkdinner56: @DoubleUp4Life You really are a lost cause...there is no hope for you.  Keep getting your booster shots until the end of time and I hope it works out for you.  After your next booster shot, do us a favor and go get some blood work done and make sure you get a CBC test and a D-Dimer test.  Let us know if you have any immune system left (WBC will be down) and if you are starting to get blood clots.       Good luck with your conspiracies Brother  Thanks for wishing health complications on me  ... Ive already lost my favorite uncle to covid and 5 others since the pandemic started ...The vaccine wasn't available when 4 of them passed...Now one of my good  buddies is on a vent while his teenage son , wife and all of us pray for him everyday ...Reading his son's posts on FB are gut wrenching,  my heart breaks for their family ... I could PM you one of his posts if you like ? ....We all tried telling his dad about the importance of getting the vaccine , he was all in on the rabbit hole conspiracies though ...

     

    dude,wtf??the other guy literally said he hopes it works out for you and in response you suggested that he wished health complications on you??...thats very weird.

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 2:51 AM ET #208

    Quote Originally Posted by Dongjohnson:

    Hate to post on issue but being as I got Covid recently I figured I would…   I am 40… healthy and in shape for most part.  Only underlying issues are asthma and elevated bp.  I never stopped working through Covid and am not an avid mask wearer.  I chose not to get vaccinated and wait it out as I was a little skeptical. Everything was fine until I found out my parents got Covid.   Both are vaccinated, my father stage 4 colon cancer and my mother needs a kidney transplant as well as the other kidney removed.   I went to get tested as I go there often to help them out as often as I can.  I tested positive and felt totally fine.  No symptoms whatsoever.  Within 4 days I was in hospital and getting told I should be intubated.  My kidneys failed, I had a heart attack,  blood sugar dropped, and my oxygen was 72.  I spent a week in intensive care and another in a room healing.  I lost a lot of memory and since being home I have spent almost every day at doctors or on phone with a doctor. My lungs are more than likely scarred permanently. in my opinion no one really knows how their body will respond if getting virus.  Both of my parents Were far better off than I was with virus.  I think it is important to open your mind and not assume to know everything.  in closing when I am able to get vaccinated I will be first in line.  I have to admit that if I had got virus and was ok with it, I would probably remain unvaccinated.   Apologies so long but thought I would share.  Hope all you stay healthy and safe!

     

    that sucks to hear man.hope you recover as much as humanly possible.

    werent the asthma and bp rather significant factors in how you battled with this so much though?i mean thats what conventional wisdom has suggested.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Dongjohnson:

    Hate to post on issue but being as I got Covid recently I figured I would…   I am 40… healthy and in shape for most part.  Only underlying issues are asthma and elevated bp.  I never stopped working through Covid and am not an avid mask wearer.  I chose not to get vaccinated and wait it out as I was a little skeptical. Everything was fine until I found out my parents got Covid.   Both are vaccinated, my father stage 4 colon cancer and my mother needs a kidney transplant as well as the other kidney removed.   I went to get tested as I go there often to help them out as often as I can.  I tested positive and felt totally fine.  No symptoms whatsoever.  Within 4 days I was in hospital and getting told I should be intubated.  My kidneys failed, I had a heart attack,  blood sugar dropped, and my oxygen was 72.  I spent a week in intensive care and another in a room healing.  I lost a lot of memory and since being home I have spent almost every day at doctors or on phone with a doctor. My lungs are more than likely scarred permanently. in my opinion no one really knows how their body will respond if getting virus.  Both of my parents Were far better off than I was with virus.  I think it is important to open your mind and not assume to know everything.  in closing when I am able to get vaccinated I will be first in line.  I have to admit that if I had got virus and was ok with it, I would probably remain unvaccinated.   Apologies so long but thought I would share.  Hope all you stay healthy and safe!

     

    that sucks to hear man.hope you recover as much as humanly possible.

    werent the asthma and bp rather significant factors in how you battled with this so much though?i mean thats what conventional wisdom has suggested.

     
    DvsRob
    DvsRob
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 1192
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 2:56 AM ET #209

    Why are all the mask wearing and vaxxed folks all uptight that people aren't wearing a mask or vaxxed, aren't you loons protected enough? HA HA HA HA Ya been played like and flute and baited like a fish on a hook... RAIDERS LARGE TOMORROW 

    Hunter Biden's Crack Pipe Is Hot
    Reply

    Why are all the mask wearing and vaxxed folks all uptight that people aren't wearing a mask or vaxxed, aren't you loons protected enough? HA HA HA HA Ya been played like and flute and baited like a fish on a hook... RAIDERS LARGE TOMORROW 

     
    Dogjimbo
    Dogjimbo
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 17491
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 2:59 AM ET #210

    Quote Originally Posted by puds:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpcinco: It’s happened as long as man’s been around period.   @tboon  The self centered spoiled brats who can’t even wear a mask around others is the reason we have over 100,000 cases and 1200 deaths a day still when we’ve known if people would just stay away from each other for three weeks the virus couldn’t survive. Having a son who’s an intensive care doctor I hate all you spoiled f…ing brats. People talk about how spoiled the youth is well they learned it from their parents. January sixth showed us that. haha, wow. You don’t miss a single episode of the news do ya
      

    CNN?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by puds:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpcinco: It’s happened as long as man’s been around period.   @tboon  The self centered spoiled brats who can’t even wear a mask around others is the reason we have over 100,000 cases and 1200 deaths a day still when we’ve known if people would just stay away from each other for three weeks the virus couldn’t survive. Having a son who’s an intensive care doctor I hate all you spoiled f…ing brats. People talk about how spoiled the youth is well they learned it from their parents. January sixth showed us that. haha, wow. You don’t miss a single episode of the news do ya
      

    CNN?

     
    Calvin1967
    Calvin1967
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2021
    Posts: 78
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 3:39 AM ET #211

    @Polar_Bear

     Hey my man I love love that the wolf is not in the circus!!! Stealing it and paying no royalties ????

    Reply

    @Polar_Bear

     Hey my man I love love that the wolf is not in the circus!!! Stealing it and paying no royalties ????

     
    OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 10649
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 4:36 AM ET #212

    The moral of the story is that each and every person who took the time to post in this thread here is racist. The endpeace

    No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
    Reply

    The moral of the story is that each and every person who took the time to post in this thread here is racist. The endpeace

     
    PipeDreaming
    PipeDreaming
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 512
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 5:39 AM ET #213

    @DoubleUp4Life

     Your so stupid covid is a fkn way to strip r freedoms and you ppl don't see it yet.  I'm done trying to help ppl. I know people who died from the vaccine I don't know anyone who died from covid. I do know people who died from cancer. I'm way more afraid of cancer than covid.

    Reply

    @DoubleUp4Life

     Your so stupid covid is a fkn way to strip r freedoms and you ppl don't see it yet.  I'm done trying to help ppl. I know people who died from the vaccine I don't know anyone who died from covid. I do know people who died from cancer. I'm way more afraid of cancer than covid.

     
    PipeDreaming
    PipeDreaming
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 512
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 5:40 AM ET #214

    @Kpcinco

     That is such a fake number dude lol. Those cases r mixed in with cancer deaths,old age etc etc. You are sheep for listening to that. Most ppl who die are terminal anyways u dumb azzzz

    Reply

    @Kpcinco

     That is such a fake number dude lol. Those cases r mixed in with cancer deaths,old age etc etc. You are sheep for listening to that. Most ppl who die are terminal anyways u dumb azzzz

     
    Betslv220
    Betslv220
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 60
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 6:08 AM ET #215

    You only know what they tell you.... and even then... you don't know.  Just live your life 

    Reply

    You only know what they tell you.... and even then... you don't know.  Just live your life 

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 6:09 AM ET #216

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeDreaming:

    @DoubleUp4Life  Your so stupid covid is a fkn way to strip r freedoms and you ppl don't see it yet.  I'm done trying to help ppl. I know people who died from the vaccine I don't know anyone who died from covid. I do know people who died from cancer. I'm way more afraid of cancer than covid.

     

    Lol..Muh Freedumbs ....new_tounge_wink

    Funny how all the conspiracy rubes know someone who died from the vaccine , but there are only 18 confirmed deaths due to the vaccine...

    You're full of new_poop

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeDreaming:

    @DoubleUp4Life  Your so stupid covid is a fkn way to strip r freedoms and you ppl don't see it yet.  I'm done trying to help ppl. I know people who died from the vaccine I don't know anyone who died from covid. I do know people who died from cancer. I'm way more afraid of cancer than covid.

     

    Lol..Muh Freedumbs ....new_tounge_wink

    Funny how all the conspiracy rubes know someone who died from the vaccine , but there are only 18 confirmed deaths due to the vaccine...

    You're full of new_poop

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 6:11 AM ET #217

    Good luck all ..Win some money today 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Good luck all ..Win some money today 

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 6:17 AM ET #218

    Quote Originally Posted by porkdinner56:

    @puds The snowflakes won’t refute with facts.  Only insults and name calling.  100% Remdesivir and the vents are killing people in hospitals, not Covid.  The hospital protocols they follow from CDC/NIH.  Causes kidney failure, then fluid fills up in the lungs, then force the vent to drown them to death.

     

    an_timeout

    Oh boy ...

    Got anything else Alex Jones 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by porkdinner56:

    @puds The snowflakes won’t refute with facts.  Only insults and name calling.  100% Remdesivir and the vents are killing people in hospitals, not Covid.  The hospital protocols they follow from CDC/NIH.  Causes kidney failure, then fluid fills up in the lungs, then force the vent to drown them to death.

     

    an_timeout

    Oh boy ...

    Got anything else Alex Jones 

     
    Reddog67
    Reddog67
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2020
    Posts: 126
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 7:38 AM ET #219

    @Kpcinco

     I hope your kid gets out of the hospital safely just so I can come in contact with him and give him the Omicrom variant and put him back in the hospital hopefully for good this time. 

    I've also got the Browns -3 and Redskins +4.5. Cash those tickets baby! 

    Reply

    @Kpcinco

     I hope your kid gets out of the hospital safely just so I can come in contact with him and give him the Omicrom variant and put him back in the hospital hopefully for good this time. 

    I've also got the Browns -3 and Redskins +4.5. Cash those tickets baby! 

     
    m3ntal
    m3ntal
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3824
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 7:49 AM ET #220

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeDreaming: @DoubleUp4Life  Your so stupid covid is a fkn way to strip r freedoms and you ppl don't see it yet.  I'm done trying to help ppl. I know people who died from the vaccine I don't know anyone who died from covid. I do know people who died from cancer. I'm way more afraid of cancer than covid.   Lol..Muh Freedumbs .... Funny how all the conspiracy rubes know someone who died from the vaccine , but there are only 18 confirmed deaths due to the vaccine... You're full of

    18 total deaths from vaccine? C'mon dude are you that naive? You love to mock "freedom" but have you been paying attention to what's going on in the EU and Australia? If you test positive the police literally come to your house to take you to a "quarantine camp". You can't go anywhere except the food market unless you've been jabbed. If these concepts aren't scary to you then you must be 40 living in your parents basement still and hardly leave the house. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeDreaming: @DoubleUp4Life  Your so stupid covid is a fkn way to strip r freedoms and you ppl don't see it yet.  I'm done trying to help ppl. I know people who died from the vaccine I don't know anyone who died from covid. I do know people who died from cancer. I'm way more afraid of cancer than covid.   Lol..Muh Freedumbs .... Funny how all the conspiracy rubes know someone who died from the vaccine , but there are only 18 confirmed deaths due to the vaccine... You're full of

    18 total deaths from vaccine? C'mon dude are you that naive? You love to mock "freedom" but have you been paying attention to what's going on in the EU and Australia? If you test positive the police literally come to your house to take you to a "quarantine camp". You can't go anywhere except the food market unless you've been jabbed. If these concepts aren't scary to you then you must be 40 living in your parents basement still and hardly leave the house. 

     
    TRAINOFTHOUGHT
    TRAINOFTHOUGHT
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 391
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 7:54 AM ET #221

    Isn't it wild How we used to eat cake after someone had blown on it.

    Sometimes I wonder if all this is happening because I didn't forward that email to 10 people.

    Reply

    Isn't it wild How we used to eat cake after someone had blown on it.

    Sometimes I wonder if all this is happening because I didn't forward that email to 10 people.

     
    tommyblinds
    tommyblinds
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1197
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 8:37 AM ET #222

    @KBParlay

     Well said my man these box followers govt cucks need to called out! Great job

    Live free or die!
    Reply

    @KBParlay

     Well said my man these box followers govt cucks need to called out! Great job

     
    ThirdEye4747
    ThirdEye4747
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 3800
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 8:46 AM ET #223

    This is the zombie apocalypse that was always talked about. It’s these news watching vacks pushers. Turn off the damn news. It poisons the mind and creates fear and panic which controls you.  

    Reply

    This is the zombie apocalypse that was always talked about. It’s these news watching vacks pushers. Turn off the damn news. It poisons the mind and creates fear and panic which controls you.  

     
    DelChiefsFan
    DelChiefsFan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2020
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 8:46 AM ET #224

    HOW DID WE GO FROM MOURNING A GREAT PLAYER TO THIS CONVERSATIONofftopic

    Reply

    HOW DID WE GO FROM MOURNING A GREAT PLAYER TO THIS CONVERSATIONofftopic

     
     
    7272
    7272
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 794
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 8:58 AM ET #225

    Man, it's so depressing seeing all the ignorant yahoos on this thread. What happened? oh wait, I know, Trump happened. God help all of us. Get the fucking  vaccine and maybe read a little about science. 

    Reply

    Man, it's so depressing seeing all the ignorant yahoos on this thread. What happened? oh wait, I know, Trump happened. God help all of us. Get the fucking  vaccine and maybe read a little about science. 

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 91011 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 502
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,516
    • Sunday 3,119
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,900
    • HELP PLEASE 1,388
    • NFL Sunday 7,273
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,522
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.