@BIGDTITLE One thing you have to know (and I am sure you do) is double thinks he knows EVERYTHING. He thinks he is wrong about NOTHING. He thinks his view is the ONLY view and since it is HIS view it must be 100% correct, 100% of the time. He is a hypocrite.
That's False , I know very little across the broad spectrum ..My weakest areas are cars and tools ..Can't fix anything that breaks
I do know 1300+ Americans are dying per day of covid right now ...This forum is often a microcosm of how in denial many muricans are of what's happening in real time..Much easier to jump down moronic conspiracy rabbit holes ..
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by carl42:
@BIGDTITLE One thing you have to know (and I am sure you do) is double thinks he knows EVERYTHING. He thinks he is wrong about NOTHING. He thinks his view is the ONLY view and since it is HIS view it must be 100% correct, 100% of the time. He is a hypocrite.
That's False , I know very little across the broad spectrum ..My weakest areas are cars and tools ..Can't fix anything that breaks
I do know 1300+ Americans are dying per day of covid right now ...This forum is often a microcosm of how in denial many muricans are of what's happening in real time..Much easier to jump down moronic conspiracy rabbit holes ..