• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Demaryius Thomas

    «First Previous 8910 ... 111213 Next Last»
    tommyblinds
    Inblood
    chic-cardinals
    puds
    Dongjohnson
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4111
    Posts: 304
    «First Previous 8910 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    tommyblinds
    tommyblinds
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1197
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 10:59 PM ET #176

    @Kpcinco

     You need new news sources ASAP . If it’s a vaccine by definition you are free from disease . Which is now prove You are not . To lessen that to the severity of the disease is total lunacy and denial .  You were hoaxed . It’s is a therapeutic maybe at best . 

    Live free or die!
    Reply

    @Kpcinco

     You need new news sources ASAP . If it’s a vaccine by definition you are free from disease . Which is now prove You are not . To lessen that to the severity of the disease is total lunacy and denial .  You were hoaxed . It’s is a therapeutic maybe at best . 

     
    Inblood
    Inblood
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 2499
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:00 PM ET #177

    @porkdinner56

     LMAO HQC and Ivermectin. The education on the facts here just keeps getting better

    confused

    Reply

    @porkdinner56

     LMAO HQC and Ivermectin. The education on the facts here just keeps getting better

    confused

     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:01 PM ET #178

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by porkdinner56: @oh_dj Well said  they are literally drug pushers and needle pushers and just follow without questions or their own research what the CDC/NIH orders them to do.  One thing this scamdemic has exposed is how corrupt most of the medical community is and big pharma.  Yes, there are some good, honest Doctors out there trying to treat patients with HCQ, Ivermectin, etc. but they get threatened and censored for trying to actually help their patients get better.   I appreciate you posting this... Thank You  You couldn't be more wrong if you tried ..     Anyways who are your locks in the NFL this weekend ?
     

    Where and how was he wrong?

    You just worship authority? Doctors can't be wrong? Govt actually cares about you? 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by porkdinner56: @oh_dj Well said  they are literally drug pushers and needle pushers and just follow without questions or their own research what the CDC/NIH orders them to do.  One thing this scamdemic has exposed is how corrupt most of the medical community is and big pharma.  Yes, there are some good, honest Doctors out there trying to treat patients with HCQ, Ivermectin, etc. but they get threatened and censored for trying to actually help their patients get better.   I appreciate you posting this... Thank You  You couldn't be more wrong if you tried ..     Anyways who are your locks in the NFL this weekend ?
     

    Where and how was he wrong?

    You just worship authority? Doctors can't be wrong? Govt actually cares about you? 

     

     
    puds
    puds
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 971
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:02 PM ET #179

    I think if this thread has shown us anything - it’s that people form their own opinions based on their own observations. 
    The beauty is that we have the freedom to make our own decisions based on our own beliefs, let’s keep that…
    it’s a shame alot of y’all can’t disagree and debate without being incredibly ugly. Or even debate at all… insult but don’t refute 

    take care 

    Reply

    I think if this thread has shown us anything - it’s that people form their own opinions based on their own observations. 
    The beauty is that we have the freedom to make our own decisions based on our own beliefs, let’s keep that…
    it’s a shame alot of y’all can’t disagree and debate without being incredibly ugly. Or even debate at all… insult but don’t refute 

    take care 

     
    Dongjohnson
    Dongjohnson
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 1136
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:05 PM ET #180

    Hate to post on issue but being as I got Covid recently I figured I would…

     

    I am 40… healthy and in shape for most part.  Only underlying issues are asthma and elevated bp.  I never stopped working through Covid and am not an avid mask wearer.  I chose not to get vaccinated and wait it out as I was a little skeptical.

    Everything was fine until I found out my parents got Covid.   Both are vaccinated, my father stage 4 colon cancer and my mother needs a kidney transplant as well as the other kidney removed.   I went to get tested as I go there often to help them out as often as I can.  I tested positive and felt totally fine.  No symptoms whatsoever.  Within 4 days I was in hospital and getting told I should be intubated.  My kidneys failed, I had a heart attack,  blood sugar dropped, and my oxygen was 72.  I spent a week in intensive care and another in a room healing.  I lost a lot of memory and since being home I have spent almost every day at doctors or on phone with a doctor. My lungs are more than likely scarred permanently.

    in my opinion no one really knows how their body will respond if getting virus.  Both of my parents Were far better off than I was with virus.  I think it is important to open your mind and not assume to know everything. 

    in closing when I am able to get vaccinated I will be first in line.  I have to admit that if I had got virus and was ok with it, I would probably remain unvaccinated.   

    Apologies so long but thought I would share.  Hope all you stay healthy and safe!

    Reply

    Hate to post on issue but being as I got Covid recently I figured I would…

     

    I am 40… healthy and in shape for most part.  Only underlying issues are asthma and elevated bp.  I never stopped working through Covid and am not an avid mask wearer.  I chose not to get vaccinated and wait it out as I was a little skeptical.

    Everything was fine until I found out my parents got Covid.   Both are vaccinated, my father stage 4 colon cancer and my mother needs a kidney transplant as well as the other kidney removed.   I went to get tested as I go there often to help them out as often as I can.  I tested positive and felt totally fine.  No symptoms whatsoever.  Within 4 days I was in hospital and getting told I should be intubated.  My kidneys failed, I had a heart attack,  blood sugar dropped, and my oxygen was 72.  I spent a week in intensive care and another in a room healing.  I lost a lot of memory and since being home I have spent almost every day at doctors or on phone with a doctor. My lungs are more than likely scarred permanently.

    in my opinion no one really knows how their body will respond if getting virus.  Both of my parents Were far better off than I was with virus.  I think it is important to open your mind and not assume to know everything. 

    in closing when I am able to get vaccinated I will be first in line.  I have to admit that if I had got virus and was ok with it, I would probably remain unvaccinated.   

    Apologies so long but thought I would share.  Hope all you stay healthy and safe!

     
    puds
    puds
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 971
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:09 PM ET #181

    Remdesivir kidney failure

    even google can’t lie to you about it. 

    do your research and, if it were me, I’d make sure no one i know takes this shit. 

    Reply

    Remdesivir kidney failure

    even google can’t lie to you about it. 

    do your research and, if it were me, I’d make sure no one i know takes this shit. 

     
    porkdinner56
    porkdinner56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 479
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:20 PM ET #182

    @Inblood

    Are you actually a real Doctor??? I feel sorry for any patients you may have treated.  Scary that there are Doctors out there like you.

    Ivermectin treatment for Covid is now supported by 113 studies, 73 of which have been peer reviewed. This includes 63 controlled trials with a total of 26,398 patients, and 31 Randomized Controlled Trials. Would you like a link to 51 studies to educate yourself since you are actually a MD? Or can you handle all of that info at once? I can slow drip it to you if you like.

     

    Reply

    @Inblood

    Are you actually a real Doctor??? I feel sorry for any patients you may have treated.  Scary that there are Doctors out there like you.

    Ivermectin treatment for Covid is now supported by 113 studies, 73 of which have been peer reviewed. This includes 63 controlled trials with a total of 26,398 patients, and 31 Randomized Controlled Trials. Would you like a link to 51 studies to educate yourself since you are actually a MD? Or can you handle all of that info at once? I can slow drip it to you if you like.

     

     
    puds
    puds
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 971
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:24 PM ET #183

    @porkdinner56

     Ivermectin won a Nobel prize for use in humans, but hey, horse paste, right?

    the “fact checkers” freak out about this one.

    remdesivir costs about 5000x more, so, why stray?

    one has an 8% chance to give you renal failure after 5 days, the other is perfectly safe.

    Reply

    @porkdinner56

     Ivermectin won a Nobel prize for use in humans, but hey, horse paste, right?

    the “fact checkers” freak out about this one.

    remdesivir costs about 5000x more, so, why stray?

    one has an 8% chance to give you renal failure after 5 days, the other is perfectly safe.

     
    Inblood
    Inblood
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 2499
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:35 PM ET #184

    You know nothing about me. Your insults show clearly the person you are. Enjoy your Ivermectin..

    Reply

    You know nothing about me. Your insults show clearly the person you are. Enjoy your Ivermectin..

     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:35 PM ET #185

    Quote Originally Posted by Dongjohnson:

    Hate to post on issue but being as I got Covid recently I figured I would…   I am 40… healthy and in shape for most part.  Only underlying issues are asthma and elevated bp.  I never stopped working through Covid and am not an avid mask wearer.  I chose not to get vaccinated and wait it out as I was a little skeptical. Everything was fine until I found out my parents got Covid.   Both are vaccinated, my father stage 4 colon cancer and my mother needs a kidney transplant as well as the other kidney removed.   I went to get tested as I go there often to help them out as often as I can.  I tested positive and felt totally fine.  No symptoms whatsoever.  Within 4 days I was in hospital and getting told I should be intubated.  My kidneys failed, I had a heart attack,  blood sugar dropped, and my oxygen was 72.  I spent a week in intensive care and another in a room healing.  I lost a lot of memory and since being home I have spent almost every day at doctors or on phone with a doctor. My lungs are more than likely scarred permanently. in my opinion no one really knows how their body will respond if getting virus.  Both of my parents Were far better off than I was with virus.  I think it is important to open your mind and not assume to know everything.  in closing when I am able to get vaccinated I will be first in line.  I have to admit that if I had got virus and was ok with it, I would probably remain unvaccinated.   Apologies so long but thought I would share.  Hope all you stay healthy and safe!
     

    But you aren't taking into account that the so called vac will do the same as the illness.

    Why does your getting ill prove the vac would go.or work after the fact? Are your lungs scared because of intubation? 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Dongjohnson:

    Hate to post on issue but being as I got Covid recently I figured I would…   I am 40… healthy and in shape for most part.  Only underlying issues are asthma and elevated bp.  I never stopped working through Covid and am not an avid mask wearer.  I chose not to get vaccinated and wait it out as I was a little skeptical. Everything was fine until I found out my parents got Covid.   Both are vaccinated, my father stage 4 colon cancer and my mother needs a kidney transplant as well as the other kidney removed.   I went to get tested as I go there often to help them out as often as I can.  I tested positive and felt totally fine.  No symptoms whatsoever.  Within 4 days I was in hospital and getting told I should be intubated.  My kidneys failed, I had a heart attack,  blood sugar dropped, and my oxygen was 72.  I spent a week in intensive care and another in a room healing.  I lost a lot of memory and since being home I have spent almost every day at doctors or on phone with a doctor. My lungs are more than likely scarred permanently. in my opinion no one really knows how their body will respond if getting virus.  Both of my parents Were far better off than I was with virus.  I think it is important to open your mind and not assume to know everything.  in closing when I am able to get vaccinated I will be first in line.  I have to admit that if I had got virus and was ok with it, I would probably remain unvaccinated.   Apologies so long but thought I would share.  Hope all you stay healthy and safe!
     

    But you aren't taking into account that the so called vac will do the same as the illness.

    Why does your getting ill prove the vac would go.or work after the fact? Are your lungs scared because of intubation? 

     
    puds
    puds
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 971
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:36 PM ET #186

    Quote Originally Posted by Inblood:

    You know nothing about me. Your insults show clearly the person you are. Enjoy your Invemectin.

    no refute, just insult 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Inblood:

    You know nothing about me. Your insults show clearly the person you are. Enjoy your Invemectin.

    no refute, just insult 

     
    Dongjohnson
    Dongjohnson
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 1136
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:42 PM ET #187

    @chic-cardinals

     Not trying to prove or not prove anything… evidently you aren’t a good reader!  My point is that my 2 geriatric parents who are in ver poor health have vaccines and suffered far less than I did.. whether it means something or not is beyond me as I don’t assume to know everything.  My post was to try and help people keep an open mind not to prove anything…. Stay healthy buddy

    Reply

    @chic-cardinals

     Not trying to prove or not prove anything… evidently you aren’t a good reader!  My point is that my 2 geriatric parents who are in ver poor health have vaccines and suffered far less than I did.. whether it means something or not is beyond me as I don’t assume to know everything.  My post was to try and help people keep an open mind not to prove anything…. Stay healthy buddy

     
    porkdinner56
    porkdinner56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 479
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:48 PM ET #188

    @puds
    I know they can’t handle facts and evidence and have no intelligent response back other than insults back. 

    Reply

    @puds
    I know they can’t handle facts and evidence and have no intelligent response back other than insults back. 

     
    porkdinner56
    porkdinner56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 479
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:50 PM ET #189

    @Inblood
    I will.  Obviously you can’t handle reading peer reviewed medical studies and you call yourself an MD? Enjoy your clot shot 

    Reply

    @Inblood
    I will.  Obviously you can’t handle reading peer reviewed medical studies and you call yourself an MD? Enjoy your clot shot 

     
    Inblood
    Inblood
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 2499
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:51 PM ET #190

    @porkdinner56

     https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/jun/30/what-know-about-pro-ivermectin-groups-study-toutin/

    Insult Away fool

    Reply

    @porkdinner56

     https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/jun/30/what-know-about-pro-ivermectin-groups-study-toutin/

    Insult Away fool

     
    tommyblinds
    tommyblinds
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1197
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:51 PM ET #191

    @Inblood

     If vaccinated I request they mask to much uncertainty since the jab.

    Live free or die!
    Reply

    @Inblood

     If vaccinated I request they mask to much uncertainty since the jab.

     
    puds
    puds
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 971
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:52 PM ET #192

    Politifact an_light

    Reply

    Politifact an_light

     
    tommyblinds
    tommyblinds
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1197
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:53 PM ET #193

    @chic-cardinals

     Well said! People are sheep and followers 

    Live free or die!
    Reply

    @chic-cardinals

     Well said! People are sheep and followers 

     
    tommyblinds
    tommyblinds
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1197
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:54 PM ET #194

    @puds

     No we don’t at the present money the fraud I mean president has mandated this vaccine . Yes courts are stopping him . But how many have lost there livelihoods over the really bad FUCKIN FLU

    Live free or die!
    Reply

    @puds

     No we don’t at the present money the fraud I mean president has mandated this vaccine . Yes courts are stopping him . But how many have lost there livelihoods over the really bad FUCKIN FLU

     
    porkdinner56
    porkdinner56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 479
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:55 PM ET #195

    @Inblood

     Politifact is your reliable source?  Seriously are you really an MD?  That is hilarious ????

    Reply

    @Inblood

     Politifact is your reliable source?  Seriously are you really an MD?  That is hilarious ????

     
    Revo23
    Revo23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 1164
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:56 PM ET #196

    RIP DT - Ritual sacrifice for the super bowl?!

     

    mutherfuckers on their 5th, 6th booster , I haven’t gotten the 1st … this unvaccinated BLOOD & NUT is going up in price, quick

    Reply

    RIP DT - Ritual sacrifice for the super bowl?!

     

    mutherfuckers on their 5th, 6th booster , I haven’t gotten the 1st … this unvaccinated BLOOD & NUT is going up in price, quick

     
    tommyblinds
    tommyblinds
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1197
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:57 PM ET #197

    @Dongjohnson

     If diabetic or overweight / obese PRESIDENT DJT.  Said it and I concur. “ this virus will take you out” but fir those healthy not diabetic LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE PERIOD. Hope you and parents doing better ! 

    Live free or die!
    Reply

    @Dongjohnson

     If diabetic or overweight / obese PRESIDENT DJT.  Said it and I concur. “ this virus will take you out” but fir those healthy not diabetic LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE PERIOD. Hope you and parents doing better ! 

     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2021 - 11:59 PM ET #198

    Quote Originally Posted by Revo23:

    RIP DT - Ritual sacrifice for the super bowl?!   mutherfuckers on their 5th, 6th booster , I haven’t gotten the 1st … this unvaccinated BLOOD & NUT is going up in price, quick
     

    Detroit plays denver  tomorrow. 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Revo23:

    RIP DT - Ritual sacrifice for the super bowl?!   mutherfuckers on their 5th, 6th booster , I haven’t gotten the 1st … this unvaccinated BLOOD & NUT is going up in price, quick
     

    Detroit plays denver  tomorrow. 

     

     
    Dongjohnson
    Dongjohnson
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 1136
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 12:06 AM ET #199

    @tommyblinds

     Appreciate that Tommy!  I’m not overweight or diabetic however I can appreciate how you feel on the issue.  Hope you stay healthy buddy!  Good luck on games tomorrow 

    Reply

    @tommyblinds

     Appreciate that Tommy!  I’m not overweight or diabetic however I can appreciate how you feel on the issue.  Hope you stay healthy buddy!  Good luck on games tomorrow 

     
     
    Inblood
    Inblood
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 2499
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2021 - 12:13 AM ET #200

    @porkdinner56

     I’m sure your job in the slaughterhouse has qualified you as an expert. You know fuck all about randomized controlled trials. I am an Oncologist and my patients love me. No worries. You can have the last word, as I am clearly wasting my time here

    Reply

    @porkdinner56

     I’m sure your job in the slaughterhouse has qualified you as an expert. You know fuck all about randomized controlled trials. I am an Oncologist and my patients love me. No worries. You can have the last word, as I am clearly wasting my time here

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 8910 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 502
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,559
    • Sunday 3,119
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,900
    • HELP PLEASE 1,406
    • NFL Sunday 7,274
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,522
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.