What in tarnation have the Rams done to be spotting the Gints a TD ![]()
CD Newsletter Week 2
What in tarnation have the Rams done to be spotting the Gints a TD
It's the Rams or nothing here. They're still #1 in odds to win the SB.
They fucked up going to Australia late, as the Niners went a week early.
It was a shitty way to start the season. I think you have to kind of scratch that performance. They're in a prime bounce back spot here.
The Giants looked decent vs a same ole kinda mid tier cowboys team last week.
What in tarnation have the Rams done to be spotting the Gints a TD
It's the Rams or nothing here. They're still #1 in odds to win the SB.
They fucked up going to Australia late, as the Niners went a week early.
It was a shitty way to start the season. I think you have to kind of scratch that performance. They're in a prime bounce back spot here.
The Giants looked decent vs a same ole kinda mid tier cowboys team last week.
@undermysac
I swear buddy after a couple years in the main I have learned that people are willing to drink juice as if they were dying of thirst. - 120 & more abound. I decided to lay off Da Bears, you ?
@undermysac
I swear buddy after a couple years in the main I have learned that people are willing to drink juice as if they were dying of thirst. - 120 & more abound. I decided to lay off Da Bears, you ?
What was the coaches strategy if he even had 1 go there 2 days before and just tell team do your best what games matter to him are in the states did they come back immediately after game coach has done some weird stupid shit before
Go Giants ! ![]()
What was the coaches strategy if he even had 1 go there 2 days before and just tell team do your best what games matter to him are in the states did they come back immediately after game coach has done some weird stupid shit before
Go Giants ! ![]()
@undermysac I swear buddy after a couple years in the main I have learned that people are willing to drink juice as if they were dying of thirst. - 120 & more abound. I decided to lay off Da Bears, you ?
Dude, it's unbelievable how many posts are hitting juiced bets like there's no tomorrow. -135's all aboard the train to bankruptcy. There's some posting even higher shit that's absurd.
But whatever it is what it is.
I'm not betting on anything. Gonna just root for the Bears vs the division. I think you can bet the over blindly on this team with no fear.
I'm 0-3 on nfl and don't feel like betting on it anytime soon. Had a mlb season that derailed and I lost $. Haven't bet on it in 2 months.
Started my tournament fishing season really well. No I've bombed the last 4 derbs. Got absolutely poured on with rain in Madison yesterday, finished 2nd to last.
I'm in a major funk in all walks of life. No time to start firing off bets to fix things.
At least I don't have to take my dog to the vet, or have any crazy dental procedures....
![]()
@undermysac I swear buddy after a couple years in the main I have learned that people are willing to drink juice as if they were dying of thirst. - 120 & more abound. I decided to lay off Da Bears, you ?
Dude, it's unbelievable how many posts are hitting juiced bets like there's no tomorrow. -135's all aboard the train to bankruptcy. There's some posting even higher shit that's absurd.
But whatever it is what it is.
I'm not betting on anything. Gonna just root for the Bears vs the division. I think you can bet the over blindly on this team with no fear.
I'm 0-3 on nfl and don't feel like betting on it anytime soon. Had a mlb season that derailed and I lost $. Haven't bet on it in 2 months.
Started my tournament fishing season really well. No I've bombed the last 4 derbs. Got absolutely poured on with rain in Madison yesterday, finished 2nd to last.
I'm in a major funk in all walks of life. No time to start firing off bets to fix things.
At least I don't have to take my dog to the vet, or have any crazy dental procedures....
![]()
@undermysac Giants fan most likely just watch that game see how real my team is
I do like the Harbaugh factor. Starting with a new team, gm, and players will be good for him. And the Giants.
![]()
@undermysac Giants fan most likely just watch that game see how real my team is
I do like the Harbaugh factor. Starting with a new team, gm, and players will be good for him. And the Giants.
![]()
@undermysac
I’m hoping so
my opinion Dallas has owned are ass ,usually that would tell me how our season was going to go
but the way they used that clock up and kept dak on side lines remind me of bill parcell days
we can’t go toe toe with power offenses like rams Monday, have to occupy the clock keep stafford on side lines our best chance but I don’t know harbaughs strategy but I would like to see same game plan cause I’ll say it again Rams are stacked and against that D will be tough for the Gmen br,,,,, where you at ,,,, sweep your boards gentlemen
@undermysac
I’m hoping so
my opinion Dallas has owned are ass ,usually that would tell me how our season was going to go
but the way they used that clock up and kept dak on side lines remind me of bill parcell days
we can’t go toe toe with power offenses like rams Monday, have to occupy the clock keep stafford on side lines our best chance but I don’t know harbaughs strategy but I would like to see same game plan cause I’ll say it again Rams are stacked and against that D will be tough for the Gmen br,,,,, where you at ,,,, sweep your boards gentlemen
Oh and about the Rams, I thought and believe they were over valued from the start.
Oh and about the Rams, I thought and believe they were over valued from the start.
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: @undermysac Giants fan most likely just watch that game see how real my team is I do like the Harbaugh factor. Starting with a new team, gm, and players will be good for him. And the Giants.
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: @undermysac Giants fan most likely just watch that game see how real my team is I do like the Harbaugh factor. Starting with a new team, gm, and players will be good for him. And the Giants.
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: @undermysac Giants fan most likely just watch that game see how real my team is I do like the Harbaugh factor. Starting with a new team, gm, and players will be good for him. And the Giants.
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: @undermysac Giants fan most likely just watch that game see how real my team is I do like the Harbaugh factor. Starting with a new team, gm, and players will be good for him. And the Giants.
The Vikings are owning the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.
Wentz has missed a few wide open wr's.
If I'm the Vikings, you could hand off the ball the rest of the game and probably win
The Vikings are owning the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.
Wentz has missed a few wide open wr's.
If I'm the Vikings, you could hand off the ball the rest of the game and probably win
The Browns did not get their 2nd third down conversion until 7:35 of 7 quarters of football. I got to thinking why would Monken even taking the job, then it came to me...$$
The Browns did not get their 2nd third down conversion until 7:35 of 7 quarters of football. I got to thinking why would Monken even taking the job, then it came to me...$$
Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1: What in tarnation have the Rams done to be spotting the Gints a TD It's the Rams or nothing here. They're still #1 in odds to win the SB. They fucked up going to Australia late, as the Niners went a week early. It was a shitty way to start the season. I think you have to kind of scratch that performance. They're in a prime bounce back spot here. The Giants looked decent vs a same ole kinda mid tier cowboys team last week.
Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1: What in tarnation have the Rams done to be spotting the Gints a TD It's the Rams or nothing here. They're still #1 in odds to win the SB. They fucked up going to Australia late, as the Niners went a week early. It was a shitty way to start the season. I think you have to kind of scratch that performance. They're in a prime bounce back spot here. The Giants looked decent vs a same ole kinda mid tier cowboys team last week.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,713
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,402
- PART DEUX 254
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,523
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,514
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,840
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,704
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
