• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Betting 100% of my bankroll on Clippers ML

    «First Previous 234 ... 91011 Next Last»
    NYG4rings
    LIanafranks5
    GTD
    Beningo88
    iConsciousness
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 39999
    Posts: 261
    «First Previous 234 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    NYG4rings
    NYG4rings
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 1503
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 7:20 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by fadeORdie:

    Llanafranks5 may just be the biggest troll/idiot/whatever you want to call it on this forum - even surpassing me, and that's saying something 

    I was leaning Clippers as well but I've changed my mind I'll be cheering for Houston to win so you can go back to your little hole.

    it has to be the same person with a dupe handle. nobody could be dumb enough to fall for borntodie's nonsense...could they?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by fadeORdie:

    Llanafranks5 may just be the biggest troll/idiot/whatever you want to call it on this forum - even surpassing me, and that's saying something 

    I was leaning Clippers as well but I've changed my mind I'll be cheering for Houston to win so you can go back to your little hole.

    it has to be the same person with a dupe handle. nobody could be dumb enough to fall for borntodie's nonsense...could they?
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 7:26 PM ET #27

    I never said I fell for anything. I just said YOU NEVER KNOW HE MIGHT BE TELLING THE TRUTH. You don't know...you aren't him. You're just assuming that he's lying. Go right ahead. I don't believe anything I hear either, I just use discernment. If he was lying, why would he admit he went down to $100 play? He could just be crazy and likes to bet different amounts. I've done that myself before too.

    You are the gullible one NYG. 
    You thought wizards were gonna win. LOL and then you call me gullible.
    Reply
    I never said I fell for anything. I just said YOU NEVER KNOW HE MIGHT BE TELLING THE TRUTH. You don't know...you aren't him. You're just assuming that he's lying. Go right ahead. I don't believe anything I hear either, I just use discernment. If he was lying, why would he admit he went down to $100 play? He could just be crazy and likes to bet different amounts. I've done that myself before too.

    You are the gullible one NYG. 
    You thought wizards were gonna win. LOL and then you call me gullible.
     
    GTD
    GTD
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 24567
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 8:49 PM ET #28

    Love the Clips too GL
    Reply
    Love the Clips too GL
     
    Beningo88
    Beningo88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 23483
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 9:19 PM ET #29

    I am going much bigger than a normal big bet. I love the Clips, but was 0-4 Friday
    Reply
    I am going much bigger than a normal big bet. I love the Clips, but was 0-4 Friday
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 9:24 PM ET #30

    That just means you're due to win now 
    Reply
    That just means you're due to win now 
     
    iConsciousness
    iConsciousness
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 4650
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 9:35 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    You're right man. I did that say that. And I try to stick to it. But this time I couldn't resist. Maybe it's almost like I am "testing" the theory to see if it really is true. Because I am never wrong on championship picks then the one time I post here (The Bulls) it loses.

    So one more chance. If Clippers lose, I'll have my proof to stop posting picks. Because on bets this sure, I am only wrong maybe 10% of the time. So, to lose 2 in a row would be a major sign. But still, It's hard for me to honestly believe in that superstitious stuff. If I truly believed I probably wouldn't of posted this


    Well, it's my lean -- and, really, I don't know how any of these bets can be based on anything more than a lean, by the way the series has gone -- so I hope you're right.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    You're right man. I did that say that. And I try to stick to it. But this time I couldn't resist. Maybe it's almost like I am "testing" the theory to see if it really is true. Because I am never wrong on championship picks then the one time I post here (The Bulls) it loses.

    So one more chance. If Clippers lose, I'll have my proof to stop posting picks. Because on bets this sure, I am only wrong maybe 10% of the time. So, to lose 2 in a row would be a major sign. But still, It's hard for me to honestly believe in that superstitious stuff. If I truly believed I probably wouldn't of posted this


    Well, it's my lean -- and, really, I don't know how any of these bets can be based on anything more than a lean, by the way the series has gone -- so I hope you're right.  
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 10:09 PM ET #32

    Well for a while now I've envisioned clippers vs golden state in the finals. This is destiny. That means, clippers ML is the only pick you can go with here...because if rockets win there will be no clippers/golden state finals this year.

    So, I just try to keep it simple like that 
    Reply
    Well for a while now I've envisioned clippers vs golden state in the finals. This is destiny. That means, clippers ML is the only pick you can go with here...because if rockets win there will be no clippers/golden state finals this year.

    So, I just try to keep it simple like that 
     
    AnthonyStarks
    AnthonyStarks
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 6627
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 11:49 PM ET #33

    This thread makes me feel a little better about getting down on Houston
    Reply
    This thread makes me feel a little better about getting down on Houston
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 16, 2015 - 11:58 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyStarks:

    This thread makes me feel a little better about getting down on Houston

    You're going against the best cappers on the site, and that makes you feel better? You're going against a 100% situational stat all season long...and that makes you feel better?

    Time to get your head examined bro 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyStarks:

    This thread makes me feel a little better about getting down on Houston

    You're going against the best cappers on the site, and that makes you feel better? You're going against a 100% situational stat all season long...and that makes you feel better?

    Time to get your head examined bro 
     
    quiet_storm033
    quiet_storm033
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 11
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 12:31 AM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    Sorry I forgot to put my reasoning for the pick-

    First, the Clippers/Golden state finals was all too obvious this year, before the playoffs even started. Now it's coming true right before our very eyes.

    #2- The clippers will not lose 3 games in a row to Houston. This is a no brainer. The clippers won 14 out of 15 games coming into the playoffs then took out the NBA champs in 7 games, winning on the road twice in San antonio. 

    #3- The clippers did not try to win game 6. Too much money was on them for them to win that one. But they will try to win game 7 and they will win and advance to the finals for the first time. 

    This is such a no brainer pick it's really not even funny. There is nothing to even think about, other than what I just wrote above. I had a feeling rockets might win game 6 I even posted about it in another thread, and I said if clippers lose game 6, no way they lose game 7. 

    The only way they lose on Sunday is if too much $$$ is on them. And I mean way too much. Like Billions of dollars. And I seriously doubt there will be that much.

    Best of Luck




    #1 Isn't the Rockets the number #2 seed for a reason? If #1 Atl can Play #2 Cavs, Why can't it be the same in the west?

    #2 Good point!

    3# illogical point. The Clippers DIDN'T TRY?!? This is Professional basketball! This is the playoffs! Home court! Why would they lose in front of their fans so they can travel and go to Houston??

    I'm sorry, this is not convincing. Not a Houston fan and nor Clip fan, but this thread is based off of emotions and a little bit of poor thinking. I really think this is a momentum will swing in favor of Houston. Think about it.

    You go on the road in LA down double digits in the 4th and win outright. Clipper players must have their hearts ripped out of there chest! I don't care who you are..Meanwhile, how much Confidence does houston have winning 2 in a row, NO Harden in the 4th and still able to win. I bet Houston will be rockin and Clippers will be thinking we should already have won this series playing with there heads down. Its only human... Like I said #2 seed for a reason..
    Look at GS when they won game 3 in NO down 20..next game won with confidence....LAC winning in SA ( Champions) game 6..big confidence next game to win

    "The only way they lose on Sunday is if too much $$$ is on them."

    LMAO!!!!! They don't care about that...

    GOODLUCK!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    Sorry I forgot to put my reasoning for the pick-

    First, the Clippers/Golden state finals was all too obvious this year, before the playoffs even started. Now it's coming true right before our very eyes.

    #2- The clippers will not lose 3 games in a row to Houston. This is a no brainer. The clippers won 14 out of 15 games coming into the playoffs then took out the NBA champs in 7 games, winning on the road twice in San antonio. 

    #3- The clippers did not try to win game 6. Too much money was on them for them to win that one. But they will try to win game 7 and they will win and advance to the finals for the first time. 

    This is such a no brainer pick it's really not even funny. There is nothing to even think about, other than what I just wrote above. I had a feeling rockets might win game 6 I even posted about it in another thread, and I said if clippers lose game 6, no way they lose game 7. 

    The only way they lose on Sunday is if too much $$$ is on them. And I mean way too much. Like Billions of dollars. And I seriously doubt there will be that much.

    Best of Luck




    #1 Isn't the Rockets the number #2 seed for a reason? If #1 Atl can Play #2 Cavs, Why can't it be the same in the west?

    #2 Good point!

    3# illogical point. The Clippers DIDN'T TRY?!? This is Professional basketball! This is the playoffs! Home court! Why would they lose in front of their fans so they can travel and go to Houston??

    I'm sorry, this is not convincing. Not a Houston fan and nor Clip fan, but this thread is based off of emotions and a little bit of poor thinking. I really think this is a momentum will swing in favor of Houston. Think about it.

    You go on the road in LA down double digits in the 4th and win outright. Clipper players must have their hearts ripped out of there chest! I don't care who you are..Meanwhile, how much Confidence does houston have winning 2 in a row, NO Harden in the 4th and still able to win. I bet Houston will be rockin and Clippers will be thinking we should already have won this series playing with there heads down. Its only human... Like I said #2 seed for a reason..
    Look at GS when they won game 3 in NO down 20..next game won with confidence....LAC winning in SA ( Champions) game 6..big confidence next game to win

    "The only way they lose on Sunday is if too much $$$ is on them."

    LMAO!!!!! They don't care about that...

    GOODLUCK!!!
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 12:38 AM ET #36


    Good points Queit Storm....very good points.

    But I can argue on a few-

    First you say $$$ doesn't matter. 
    But obviously vegas needs that $$$ to stay in business, so it very much does matter.

    When I said TOO much $$$ I meant enough to break vegas. 
    But we all know that isn't going to happen so it's a moot point anyway. I was only writing it to make a point.

    But I beg to differ with you about clippers hearts being ripped from their chests. They did not need to win game 6. They are still in the series, one game away from going to the finals. They are as ready as ever. They've totally forgotten about game 6 now and moved on to this next game. They know that's what they need to do.

    So, it's ok if I didn't convince you. I don't want the whole world betting on clippers anyway, or like I said above, they will lose then because vegas needs to stay in business. 

    I am just saying, if people take houston...be smart and take them on the spread. Clippers aren't losing 3 in a row. 

    Reply

    Good points Queit Storm....very good points.

    But I can argue on a few-

    First you say $$$ doesn't matter. 
    But obviously vegas needs that $$$ to stay in business, so it very much does matter.

    When I said TOO much $$$ I meant enough to break vegas. 
    But we all know that isn't going to happen so it's a moot point anyway. I was only writing it to make a point.

    But I beg to differ with you about clippers hearts being ripped from their chests. They did not need to win game 6. They are still in the series, one game away from going to the finals. They are as ready as ever. They've totally forgotten about game 6 now and moved on to this next game. They know that's what they need to do.

    So, it's ok if I didn't convince you. I don't want the whole world betting on clippers anyway, or like I said above, they will lose then because vegas needs to stay in business. 

    I am just saying, if people take houston...be smart and take them on the spread. Clippers aren't losing 3 in a row. 

     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 12:44 AM ET #37

    Oh yeah? Well I would rate them having a 1% chance....if that.

    But i don't look at sports the same way you do. I look at it all as being rigged and you don't. So that's where the discrepencies between our reasonings come into play here.
    Reply
    Oh yeah? Well I would rate them having a 1% chance....if that.

    But i don't look at sports the same way you do. I look at it all as being rigged and you don't. So that's where the discrepencies between our reasonings come into play here.
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 12:45 AM ET #38

    Would you at least agree that if it WAS rigged for the clippers that rockets would stand virtually no chance?

    That's the way I'm looking at it. Everything in the universe is rigged. There is patterns to everything. So clippers are in a perfect 100% situation to win tomorrow, which according to that pattern, if it holds true tomorrow, Rockets have 0% chance to win. 
    Reply
    Would you at least agree that if it WAS rigged for the clippers that rockets would stand virtually no chance?

    That's the way I'm looking at it. Everything in the universe is rigged. There is patterns to everything. So clippers are in a perfect 100% situation to win tomorrow, which according to that pattern, if it holds true tomorrow, Rockets have 0% chance to win. 
     
    quiet_storm033
    quiet_storm033
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 11
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 12:58 AM ET #39

    I totally get the aspect part of vegas. Casinos and Vegas is open 24hours, they will make there money. Everyone is out there to make money. Don't really care about spreads or anything.  I was just making points on Winning the actual game.

    When you say "THEY DON"T NEED TO WIN GAME 6" I truly believe no player, CEO, President would even think or say that. I'm sure CP3 was think, man if we win this I can rest my hammy another day and stay out on the west coast. He wasn't thinking about vegas and going to Houston.  I have no doubt in my mind both teams will be prepared as they will ever be. Generally in sports its very hard to win on the road.

    If vegas has anything to do in this match. I'm sure Houston will be a little bit more motivated. They are probably thinking, wait we just beat these guys on the road and now we are UNDERDOGS AT HOME??? The public is Doubting us?? We're #2. I'm they're gonna be fired up

    People have their thoughts, but I thinking its gonna be an awesome game! GOODLUCK
    Reply
    I totally get the aspect part of vegas. Casinos and Vegas is open 24hours, they will make there money. Everyone is out there to make money. Don't really care about spreads or anything.  I was just making points on Winning the actual game.

    When you say "THEY DON"T NEED TO WIN GAME 6" I truly believe no player, CEO, President would even think or say that. I'm sure CP3 was think, man if we win this I can rest my hammy another day and stay out on the west coast. He wasn't thinking about vegas and going to Houston.  I have no doubt in my mind both teams will be prepared as they will ever be. Generally in sports its very hard to win on the road.

    If vegas has anything to do in this match. I'm sure Houston will be a little bit more motivated. They are probably thinking, wait we just beat these guys on the road and now we are UNDERDOGS AT HOME??? The public is Doubting us?? We're #2. I'm they're gonna be fired up

    People have their thoughts, but I thinking its gonna be an awesome game! GOODLUCK
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 1:05 AM ET #40

    I think it will be a great game too. I am expecting it to come down to the wire 2 pt game.

    Maybe 107 to 105 final score is my guess. That's the most likely scenerio that I could estimate off the top of my head.

    So, that would mean Take - Houston +2.5 and the Under for the most profit. Or Clippers ML for the most sure win, and if you want parlay it with the under. I just hate betting against streaks. And the clippers have went OVER 9 out of the past 10 games. 
    Reply
    I think it will be a great game too. I am expecting it to come down to the wire 2 pt game.

    Maybe 107 to 105 final score is my guess. That's the most likely scenerio that I could estimate off the top of my head.

    So, that would mean Take - Houston +2.5 and the Under for the most profit. Or Clippers ML for the most sure win, and if you want parlay it with the under. I just hate betting against streaks. And the clippers have went OVER 9 out of the past 10 games. 
     
    AnthonyStarks
    AnthonyStarks
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 6627
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 1:55 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    You're going against the best cappers on the site, and that makes you feel better? You're going against a 100% situational stat all season long...and that makes you feel better?

    Time to get your head examined bro 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:


    You're going against the best cappers on the site, and that makes you feel better? You're going against a 100% situational stat all season long...and that makes you feel better?

    Time to get your head examined bro 

     
    capdatazz
    capdatazz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1195
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 9:22 AM ET #42

    Consider these games are not fixed.  

    The books always win because there is a 10% tax and lines are created to get even action.  Less then 3% of Vegas revenue comes from sports betting.  The reality is the amount at stake is much less then you would like it to be.  This is a fact, based on public tax records.

    If the Clips win (which I hope they do) its because they scored more points over 48 minutes - not because an all-seeing God of basketball 'fixed' the game in their favor...
    Reply
    Consider these games are not fixed.  

    The books always win because there is a 10% tax and lines are created to get even action.  Less then 3% of Vegas revenue comes from sports betting.  The reality is the amount at stake is much less then you would like it to be.  This is a fact, based on public tax records.

    If the Clips win (which I hope they do) its because they scored more points over 48 minutes - not because an all-seeing God of basketball 'fixed' the game in their favor...
     
    Hoyasaxa
    Hoyasaxa
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 5248
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 10:04 AM ET #43

    Reality...#1 Capdat is 100% right-let the Vegas interest go...if they pushed hard and blew a big game, it would hurt although sports betting is nothing,idiots! They had the Broncos as favs last year in the Super Bowl because if they were dogs as they should've been and managed to win, it would have hurt...

    Now-this game-the Clips wanted bad to win game 6-Rivers blew it by not calling timeouts and stopping the offense from feeding Griffith or telling Blake to pass the freaking ball and also screaming at his team to at least play harder defense...McHale made a brilliant adjustment out of desperation with Smith and Brewer going big and leaving Harden out...it worked...40-15 final quater...

    Smart bettors know you need to determine what the next move will be before it happens-the Clips will counter as stated, hopefully hit a bunch of outside shots and regain control because I think they have a better team and a reliable closer in Paul...they can also foul Howard as they should have Thursday..they can also dominate with even coverage underneath if they do this...

    Now would I bet my life on the Clips? Hell no-wise plans are always open to unforseen factors-home court adrenaline, refs, bench players at home can do crazy things but in 100 games like this, the Clips cover at least 60% and that's enough for me

    So lisa...here's a light bulb my friend-fundamental analysis...try it sometimes...

    Reply
    Reality...#1 Capdat is 100% right-let the Vegas interest go...if they pushed hard and blew a big game, it would hurt although sports betting is nothing,idiots! They had the Broncos as favs last year in the Super Bowl because if they were dogs as they should've been and managed to win, it would have hurt...

    Now-this game-the Clips wanted bad to win game 6-Rivers blew it by not calling timeouts and stopping the offense from feeding Griffith or telling Blake to pass the freaking ball and also screaming at his team to at least play harder defense...McHale made a brilliant adjustment out of desperation with Smith and Brewer going big and leaving Harden out...it worked...40-15 final quater...

    Smart bettors know you need to determine what the next move will be before it happens-the Clips will counter as stated, hopefully hit a bunch of outside shots and regain control because I think they have a better team and a reliable closer in Paul...they can also foul Howard as they should have Thursday..they can also dominate with even coverage underneath if they do this...

    Now would I bet my life on the Clips? Hell no-wise plans are always open to unforseen factors-home court adrenaline, refs, bench players at home can do crazy things but in 100 games like this, the Clips cover at least 60% and that's enough for me

    So lisa...here's a light bulb my friend-fundamental analysis...try it sometimes...

     
    Hoyasaxa
    Hoyasaxa
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 5248
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 10:07 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by quiet_storm033:

    I totally get the aspect part of vegas. Casinos and Vegas is open 24hours, they will make there money. Everyone is out there to make money. Don't really care about spreads or anything.  I was just making points on Winning the actual game.

    When you say "THEY DON"T NEED TO WIN GAME 6" I truly believe no player, CEO, President would even think or say that. I'm sure CP3 was think, man if we win this I can rest my hammy another day and stay out on the west coast. He wasn't thinking about vegas and going to Houston.  I have no doubt in my mind both teams will be prepared as they will ever be. Generally in sports its very hard to win on the road.

    If vegas has anything to do in this match. I'm sure Houston will be a little bit more motivated. They are probably thinking, wait we just beat these guys on the road and now we are UNDERDOGS AT HOME??? The public is Doubting us?? We're #2. I'm they're gonna be fired up

    People have their thoughts, but I thinking its gonna be an awesome game! GOODLUCK

    How are we so honored to get one of your 7 posts in 8 years although your 8th post still showed up as #7....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet_storm033:

    I totally get the aspect part of vegas. Casinos and Vegas is open 24hours, they will make there money. Everyone is out there to make money. Don't really care about spreads or anything.  I was just making points on Winning the actual game.

    When you say "THEY DON"T NEED TO WIN GAME 6" I truly believe no player, CEO, President would even think or say that. I'm sure CP3 was think, man if we win this I can rest my hammy another day and stay out on the west coast. He wasn't thinking about vegas and going to Houston.  I have no doubt in my mind both teams will be prepared as they will ever be. Generally in sports its very hard to win on the road.

    If vegas has anything to do in this match. I'm sure Houston will be a little bit more motivated. They are probably thinking, wait we just beat these guys on the road and now we are UNDERDOGS AT HOME??? The public is Doubting us?? We're #2. I'm they're gonna be fired up

    People have their thoughts, but I thinking its gonna be an awesome game! GOODLUCK

    How are we so honored to get one of your 7 posts in 8 years although your 8th post still showed up as #7....
     
    Fistoffreedom
    Fistoffreedom
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 1906
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 10:08 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by capdatazz:

    Consider these games are not fixed.  

    The books always win because there is a 10% tax and lines are created to get even action.  Less then 3% of Vegas revenue comes from sports betting.  The reality is the amount at stake is much less then you would like it to be.  This is a fact, based on public tax records.

    If the Clips win (which I hope they do) its because they scored more points over 48 minutes - not because an all-seeing God of basketball 'fixed' the game in their favor...

    NBA has an agenda that surpasses Vegas
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by capdatazz:

    Consider these games are not fixed.  

    The books always win because there is a 10% tax and lines are created to get even action.  Less then 3% of Vegas revenue comes from sports betting.  The reality is the amount at stake is much less then you would like it to be.  This is a fact, based on public tax records.

    If the Clips win (which I hope they do) its because they scored more points over 48 minutes - not because an all-seeing God of basketball 'fixed' the game in their favor...

    NBA has an agenda that surpasses Vegas
     
    Fistoffreedom
    Fistoffreedom
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 1906
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 10:09 AM ET #46

    My money is also on Clippers, NBA would love to see them in the WCF.  Great for business 
    Reply
    My money is also on Clippers, NBA would love to see them in the WCF.  Great for business 
     
    Hoyasaxa
    Hoyasaxa
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 5248
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 10:14 AM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by Fistoffreedom:

    My money is also on Clippers, NBA would love to see them in the WCF.  Great for business 

    I live in LA-what freaking business are you talking about, bro? There's basically 19000 Clippers fans out here, the one's who go to the games and many still go to see opponents...you have heard of the Lakers, right? Check out TV ratings on the Clips locally...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistoffreedom:

    My money is also on Clippers, NBA would love to see them in the WCF.  Great for business 

    I live in LA-what freaking business are you talking about, bro? There's basically 19000 Clippers fans out here, the one's who go to the games and many still go to see opponents...you have heard of the Lakers, right? Check out TV ratings on the Clips locally...
     
    RodWoman
    RodWoman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1472
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 11:22 AM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    Sorry I forgot to put my reasoning for the pick-

    First, the Clippers/Golden state finals was all too obvious this year, before the playoffs even started. Now it's coming true right before our very eyes.

    #2- The clippers will not lose 3 games in a row to Houston. This is a no brainer. The clippers won 14 out of 15 games coming into the playoffs then took out the NBA champs in 7 games, winning on the road twice in San antonio. 

    #3- The clippers did not try to win game 6. Too much money was on them for them to win that one. But they will try to win game 7 and they will win and advance to the finals for the first time. 

    This is such a no brainer pick it's really not even funny. There is nothing to even think about, other than what I just wrote above. I had a feeling rockets might win game 6 I even posted about it in another thread, and I said if clippers lose game 6, no way they lose game 7. 

    The only way they lose on Sunday is if too much $$$ is on them. And I mean way too much. Like Billions of dollars. And I seriously doubt there will be that much.

    Best of Luck
      point #3.  They sure took a chance "not winning" by opening that 19 point lead Liana.  Do you think that's how they planned it?  "Let's lose, but let's do it by getting a 19 pt lead, then pissing it away. It will be more fun that way."  Do you think all the players get together and talk about it or just a few of the star players?  Are the coaches involved too?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

    Sorry I forgot to put my reasoning for the pick-

    First, the Clippers/Golden state finals was all too obvious this year, before the playoffs even started. Now it's coming true right before our very eyes.

    #2- The clippers will not lose 3 games in a row to Houston. This is a no brainer. The clippers won 14 out of 15 games coming into the playoffs then took out the NBA champs in 7 games, winning on the road twice in San antonio. 

    #3- The clippers did not try to win game 6. Too much money was on them for them to win that one. But they will try to win game 7 and they will win and advance to the finals for the first time. 

    This is such a no brainer pick it's really not even funny. There is nothing to even think about, other than what I just wrote above. I had a feeling rockets might win game 6 I even posted about it in another thread, and I said if clippers lose game 6, no way they lose game 7. 

    The only way they lose on Sunday is if too much $$$ is on them. And I mean way too much. Like Billions of dollars. And I seriously doubt there will be that much.

    Best of Luck
      point #3.  They sure took a chance "not winning" by opening that 19 point lead Liana.  Do you think that's how they planned it?  "Let's lose, but let's do it by getting a 19 pt lead, then pissing it away. It will be more fun that way."  Do you think all the players get together and talk about it or just a few of the star players?  Are the coaches involved too?
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 12:27 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckman:

    Your reasoning is irrelevant. People who claim to bet their entire bankroll are clowns. You obviously have no proper "bankroll". Just the $5 you deposited into your account following your most recent loss.

    The OP fits this to a "T"

    Clippers lost on purpose
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckman:

    Your reasoning is irrelevant. People who claim to bet their entire bankroll are clowns. You obviously have no proper "bankroll". Just the $5 you deposited into your account following your most recent loss.

    The OP fits this to a "T"

    Clippers lost on purpose
     
     
    LIanafranks5
    LIanafranks5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2034
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 1:57 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:

      point #3.  They sure took a chance "not winning" by opening that 19 point lead Liana.  Do you think that's how they planned it?  "Let's lose, but let's do it by getting a 19 pt lead, then pissing it away. It will be more fun that way."  Do you think all the players get together and talk about it or just a few of the star players?  Are the coaches involved too?

    Yes, I think it was part of the script. Why is that so hard for you to believe that pro sports is scripted? No way clips could of given up a 19 pt lead otherwise. And I have no idea if it's a few players or a whole team in on it. I just think it was scripted for this series to go 7 games.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:

      point #3.  They sure took a chance "not winning" by opening that 19 point lead Liana.  Do you think that's how they planned it?  "Let's lose, but let's do it by getting a 19 pt lead, then pissing it away. It will be more fun that way."  Do you think all the players get together and talk about it or just a few of the star players?  Are the coaches involved too?

    Yes, I think it was part of the script. Why is that so hard for you to believe that pro sports is scripted? No way clips could of given up a 19 pt lead otherwise. And I have no idea if it's a few players or a whole team in on it. I just think it was scripted for this series to go 7 games.
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 234 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,201
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,873
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,695
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,221
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 676
    • MLB Playoffs 5,079
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,646
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,283
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.