Allow me to shed some light on these rumors...
Posted:
#76
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
Posted:
#77
Quote Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:
your therapy is progressing as expected. although i am somewhat troubled that i have become the object of your fixation and obsession, i am pleased that your local boy scout troop can continue on their innocent business unimpeded by your constant and troubling attention...
Says the dope who spent about 10 straight hours an a Saturday making dozens of posts to help someone win an imaginary election just so the poster that HE stalksd didn't win. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:
your therapy is progressing as expected. although i am somewhat troubled that i have become the object of your fixation and obsession, i am pleased that your local boy scout troop can continue on their innocent business unimpeded by your constant and troubling attention...
Says the dope who spent about 10 straight hours an a Saturday making dozens of posts to help someone win an imaginary election just so the poster that HE stalksd didn't win. ![]()
Posted:
#79
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Win:
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
He does better against posters that have been banned.....
But just barely. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Win:
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
He does better against posters that have been banned.....
But just barely. ![]()
Posted:
#81
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Win:
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
interesting grandpa...very interesting
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Win:
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
interesting grandpa...very interesting
Posted:
#82
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mr.Win:
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
QUOTE Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:
interesting grandpa...very interesting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You obviously gave him too much credit. 
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mr.Win:
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
QUOTE Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:
interesting grandpa...very interesting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You obviously gave him too much credit. 
Posted:
#83
Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:
so who really was seaweed?
,,, ,Hard to tell, only a total of 19 members on this site, 3 of those are in The Box,,,,,so who really was seaweed?
Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:
so who really was seaweed?
,,, ,Hard to tell, only a total of 19 members on this site, 3 of those are in The Box,,,,,so who really was seaweed?
Posted:
#84
Giant was given a choice to keep one, or lose both...he sold out Seahag for the classic 30 pieces of silver...someone will pop up after the cooling off period and the whole mess will start again. Giant has done this since he arrived on the scene. Either that or AHD will become his new bitch...he has the vagina for it.
Giant was given a choice to keep one, or lose both...he sold out Seahag for the classic 30 pieces of silver...someone will pop up after the cooling off period and the whole mess will start again. Giant has done this since he arrived on the scene. Either that or AHD will become his new bitch...he has the vagina for it.
Posted:
#86
colts giant et al...u was played by a insincere human being.,...live and learn...sure i talk funny look funny smell funny etcetcetc...but i am real...u seen me at the covers christmas party...u see me in every casino inthe western hemisphere..i have 1 user i.d.(as soon as i get it,i get 2,3 myself,anytips?}i never bs u or for sure i be winning...i aint get a envelope since 2nd week last january...when seahags and jets m.l.was a master pick ....fkn kc banged me in the hole for 3kticket...i am yr man for the people for the luckless the cheerless the orphan the bum,the wage earner (who shouldnt pay taxes as he is not income per the meaning of '32)the Veterans, the backbones of this country... i implore you from bended knee o COLTS03 get with poo, admit u was took by a shnook and lets get this real life temporary situation together my brother.
vote for poo next december or earlier if hughorgan decrees.
bigFnPOO
colts giant et al...u was played by a insincere human being.,...live and learn...sure i talk funny look funny smell funny etcetcetc...but i am real...u seen me at the covers christmas party...u see me in every casino inthe western hemisphere..i have 1 user i.d.(as soon as i get it,i get 2,3 myself,anytips?}i never bs u or for sure i be winning...i aint get a envelope since 2nd week last january...when seahags and jets m.l.was a master pick ....fkn kc banged me in the hole for 3kticket...i am yr man for the people for the luckless the cheerless the orphan the bum,the wage earner (who shouldnt pay taxes as he is not income per the meaning of '32)the Veterans, the backbones of this country... i implore you from bended knee o COLTS03 get with poo, admit u was took by a shnook and lets get this real life temporary situation together my brother.
vote for poo next december or earlier if hughorgan decrees.
Posted:
#88
"I can't let him go. I can't. There must be some way to bring him back. Oh, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do!...... I'll think about it tomorrow. But I must think about it. I must think about it....... What is there to do? What is there that matters? Tara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back............."
"I can't let him go. I can't. There must be some way to bring him back. Oh, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do!...... I'll think about it tomorrow. But I must think about it. I must think about it....... What is there to do? What is there that matters? Tara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back............."
Posted:
#89
Quote Originally Posted by jay10:
"I can't let him go. I can't. There must be some way to bring him back. Oh, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do!...... I'll think about it tomorrow. But I must think about it. I must think about it....... What is there to do? What is there that matters? Tara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back............."
"I can't let him go. I can't. There must be some way to bring him back. Oh, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do!...... I'll think about it tomorrow. But I must think about it. I must think about it....... What is there to do? What is there that matters? Tara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back............."
Is Giant Scarlett or Rhett??
Quote Originally Posted by jay10:
"I can't let him go. I can't. There must be some way to bring him back. Oh, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do!...... I'll think about it tomorrow. But I must think about it. I must think about it....... What is there to do? What is there that matters? Tara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back............."
"I can't let him go. I can't. There must be some way to bring him back. Oh, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do!...... I'll think about it tomorrow. But I must think about it. I must think about it....... What is there to do? What is there that matters? Tara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back............."
Is Giant Scarlett or Rhett??
Posted:
#90
mr win my last response to you.....
if in fact you truly believe what you say ,well than your future is DUST, those with ears hear, for yr sake i hope yr just being yr mean nasty self for i sir am more intelligent than most, please for your sake believe it. not mine. for your mortal sake of being ,say to thyself, mr win you old queen bigfnpoo look stupider than he really is. goodbye mr win,
... jay10 hey whatta ya say?
bigFnPOO
mr win my last response to you.....
if in fact you truly believe what you say ,well than your future is DUST, those with ears hear, for yr sake i hope yr just being yr mean nasty self for i sir am more intelligent than most, please for your sake believe it. not mine. for your mortal sake of being ,say to thyself, mr win you old queen bigfnpoo look stupider than he really is. goodbye mr win,
... jay10 hey whatta ya say?
Posted:
#94
Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:
Cake, I swear on my life he wasn't an alias.
He wasn't FE, he wasn't Paulsy, he was just some dude from Toronto.
Unfortunately, we have a moderator here that is just as paranoid as the posters. Wall has been threatening to ban him for a week over something he didn't do, and today he did.
how the fuck do you know this...hmmmm...
Cake, I swear on my life he wasn't an alias.
He wasn't FE, he wasn't Paulsy, he was just some dude from Toronto.
Unfortunately, we have a moderator here that is just as paranoid as the posters. Wall has been threatening to ban him for a week over something he didn't do, and today he did.
Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:
Cake, I swear on my life he wasn't an alias.
He wasn't FE, he wasn't Paulsy, he was just some dude from Toronto.
Unfortunately, we have a moderator here that is just as paranoid as the posters. Wall has been threatening to ban him for a week over something he didn't do, and today he did.
how the fuck do you know this...hmmmm...Cake, I swear on my life he wasn't an alias.
He wasn't FE, he wasn't Paulsy, he was just some dude from Toronto.
Unfortunately, we have a moderator here that is just as paranoid as the posters. Wall has been threatening to ban him for a week over something he didn't do, and today he did.
Posted:
#95
Quote Originally Posted by jay10:
,,,,,
The Giant is a giant amongst men and one hell of a capper,,,,
#truestory
No he isn't. He hasn't posted a pick in months...he is a short, pock marked, bald, little puke...We saw a pic of him in the pool in Florida 6-7 years ago...we were all appalled. Then he got shit-faced and they tossed him in a closet and he missed the game...I'm surprised he still maintains any cred around here. Though it is mostly the newbies who suck him off.
Quote Originally Posted by jay10:
,,,,,
The Giant is a giant amongst men and one hell of a capper,,,,
#truestory
No he isn't. He hasn't posted a pick in months...he is a short, pock marked, bald, little puke...We saw a pic of him in the pool in Florida 6-7 years ago...we were all appalled. Then he got shit-faced and they tossed him in a closet and he missed the game...I'm surprised he still maintains any cred around here. Though it is mostly the newbies who suck him off.
Posted:
#98
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Win:
I believe it 100 percent...No he isn't. He hasn't posted a pick in months...he is a short, pock marked, bald, little puke...We saw a pic of him in the pool in Florida 6-7 years ago...we were all appalled. Then he got shit-faced and they tossed him in a closet and he missed the game...I'm surprised he still maintains any cred around here. Though it is mostly the newbies who suck him off.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Win:
I believe it 100 percent...No he isn't. He hasn't posted a pick in months...he is a short, pock marked, bald, little puke...We saw a pic of him in the pool in Florida 6-7 years ago...we were all appalled. Then he got shit-faced and they tossed him in a closet and he missed the game...I'm surprised he still maintains any cred around here. Though it is mostly the newbies who suck him off.
Posted:
#99
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Win:
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Win:
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
Who are you to talk about a fixation?? You are famous for harassing people, with your foul mouth and stupidity. What's wrong bitch?? You can dish it out, but you can't take it??? Classic bully..smack em around a few times and they start whining about being followed around. Gather your panties, they don't look very lady like around your ankles.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
