Posted:
#51
Allow me to shed some light on these rumors...
Posted:
#52
Quote Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:
i dont have to. the fucking little prick is gone and that is all that matters. time for you to find a new little boy toy.....
(batting eyes, blushing emoticon)
(sheepishly raises hand emoticon)
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:
i dont have to. the fucking little prick is gone and that is all that matters. time for you to find a new little boy toy.....
(batting eyes, blushing emoticon)
(sheepishly raises hand emoticon)
Posted:
#53
Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:
so he got banned for no reason?
so he got banned for no reason?
my guess
miss seaweed
giant seaweed
and then who knows what the last one was...
good riddance...
Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:
so he got banned for no reason?
so he got banned for no reason?
my guess
miss seaweed
giant seaweed
and then who knows what the last one was...
good riddance...
Posted:
#57
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
(batting eyes, blushing emoticon)
(sheepishly raises hand emoticon)
wear you angus young school boy outfit with the nba short shorts...the gayant will like that. 
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
(batting eyes, blushing emoticon)
(sheepishly raises hand emoticon)
wear you angus young school boy outfit with the nba short shorts...the gayant will like that. 
Posted:
#58
Quote Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:
my guess
miss seaweed
giant seaweed
and then who knows what the last one was...
good riddance...
AHD, if Seaweed had been banned for being a SAF of TheGiant, then TheGiant would be sporting the same avatar as you and I
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:
my guess
miss seaweed
giant seaweed
and then who knows what the last one was...
good riddance...
AHD, if Seaweed had been banned for being a SAF of TheGiant, then TheGiant would be sporting the same avatar as you and I
Posted:
#59
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
AHD, if Seaweed had been banned for being a SAF of TheGiant, then TheGiant would be sporting the same avatar as you and I
i dont think assweed was an alias of the gayant..i think assweed created the aliases i mentioned and then another and got banned....fuck assweed...i am just glad i dont have to see that stupid fucking banter between those two idiots anymore....


Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
AHD, if Seaweed had been banned for being a SAF of TheGiant, then TheGiant would be sporting the same avatar as you and I
i dont think assweed was an alias of the gayant..i think assweed created the aliases i mentioned and then another and got banned....fuck assweed...i am just glad i dont have to see that stupid fucking banter between those two idiots anymore....


Posted:
#62
Quote Originally Posted by Colts03:

I AM NOT THE GIANT OR SEAWEED (RIP
)
just a former loyal member of Seaweed Nation. I do kind of feel betrayed though...
the cloudy haze blurred your vision and you got bamboozled
it's ok, you're safe now away from the evil cult....
pffpffpass
Quote Originally Posted by Colts03:

I AM NOT THE GIANT OR SEAWEED (RIP
)
just a former loyal member of Seaweed Nation. I do kind of feel betrayed though...
the cloudy haze blurred your vision and you got bamboozled
it's ok, you're safe now away from the evil cult....
pffpffpass
Posted:
#66
Quote Originally Posted by PokinSmot:
the cloudy haze blurred your vision and you got bamboozled
it's ok, you're safe now away from the evil cult....
pffpffpass
the cloudy haze blurred your vision and you got bamboozled
it's ok, you're safe now away from the evil cult....
pffpffpass
think I'll load up the sticky when I get home.
2 more hours of "work" = 
Quote Originally Posted by PokinSmot:
the cloudy haze blurred your vision and you got bamboozled
it's ok, you're safe now away from the evil cult....
pffpffpass
the cloudy haze blurred your vision and you got bamboozled
it's ok, you're safe now away from the evil cult....
pffpffpass
think I'll load up the sticky when I get home.
2 more hours of "work" = 
Posted:
#69
Quote Originally Posted by 222bad:


Love that bouncy guy, thanks for pointing him out, Gil
Love that bouncy guy, thanks for pointing him out, Gil
The Giant gets all giddy when he gets a chance to use it as well. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by 222bad:


Love that bouncy guy, thanks for pointing him out, Gil
Love that bouncy guy, thanks for pointing him out, Gil
The Giant gets all giddy when he gets a chance to use it as well. ![]()
Posted:
#71
Quote Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:
Austin, please explain the following:i dont think assweed was an alias of the gayant..i think assweed created the aliases i mentioned and then another and got banned....fuck assweed...i am just glad i dont have to see that stupid fucking banter between those two idiots anymore....


https://spaces.covers.com/friends.aspx?user=325563
Quote Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:
Austin, please explain the following:i dont think assweed was an alias of the gayant..i think assweed created the aliases i mentioned and then another and got banned....fuck assweed...i am just glad i dont have to see that stupid fucking banter between those two idiots anymore....


https://spaces.covers.com/friends.aspx?user=325563
Posted:
#72
Quote Originally Posted by hugh613:
Austin, please explain the following:
https://spaces.covers.com/friends.aspx?user=325563

Austin, please explain the following:
https://spaces.covers.com/friends.aspx?user=325563
seaweed was an alias of mine.....
Quote Originally Posted by hugh613:
Austin, please explain the following:
https://spaces.covers.com/friends.aspx?user=325563

Austin, please explain the following:
https://spaces.covers.com/friends.aspx?user=325563
seaweed was an alias of mine.....
Posted:
#73
Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:
In the past 24 hours, I've read that I've been accused of being Cyrax, Seaweed, and Colts03.
Are these rumors true?
Yes, they are. I'm an Asian Canadian Texan.
From this point forward, I would like to be known as Cyweed03.
In the past 24 hours, I've read that I've been accused of being Cyrax, Seaweed, and Colts03.
Are these rumors true?
Yes, they are. I'm an Asian Canadian Texan.
From this point forward, I would like to be known as Cyweed03.
Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:
In the past 24 hours, I've read that I've been accused of being Cyrax, Seaweed, and Colts03.
Are these rumors true?
Yes, they are. I'm an Asian Canadian Texan.
From this point forward, I would like to be known as Cyweed03.
In the past 24 hours, I've read that I've been accused of being Cyrax, Seaweed, and Colts03.
Are these rumors true?
Yes, they are. I'm an Asian Canadian Texan.
From this point forward, I would like to be known as Cyweed03.
Posted:
#74
Quote Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:
seaweed was an alias of mine.....
No you are just a scumbag hypocrite. The worst possible ass muncher gets off on bullying someone whom you are friends...that shows what you are made of dipshit. All talk and the next one who will be banned.
Quote Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:
seaweed was an alias of mine.....
No you are just a scumbag hypocrite. The worst possible ass muncher gets off on bullying someone whom you are friends...that shows what you are made of dipshit. All talk and the next one who will be banned.
Posted:
#75
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Win:
No you are just a scumbag hypocrite. The worst possible ass muncher gets off on bullying someone whom you are friends...that shows what you are made of dipshit. All talk and the next one who will be banned.
your therapy is progressing as expected. although i am somewhat troubled that i have become the object of your fixation and obsession, i am pleased that your local boy scout troop can continue on their innocent business unimpeded by your constant and troubling attention...
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Win:
No you are just a scumbag hypocrite. The worst possible ass muncher gets off on bullying someone whom you are friends...that shows what you are made of dipshit. All talk and the next one who will be banned.
your therapy is progressing as expected. although i am somewhat troubled that i have become the object of your fixation and obsession, i am pleased that your local boy scout troop can continue on their innocent business unimpeded by your constant and troubling attention...
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
