Third Test - IN-PLAY
that would make sense. have you seen Ricky's wife?
![]()
that would make sense. have you seen Ricky's wife?
![]()
England will put up 500+ here. Potentially reach 600+.
Strauss, Cook, Trott, Pieterson, Bell, Collingwood and Prior are all in form. Aussie bowlers are shit and not test match worthy.
England will put up 500+ here. Potentially reach 600+.
Strauss, Cook, Trott, Pieterson, Bell, Collingwood and Prior are all in form. Aussie bowlers are shit and not test match worthy.
I can't see how Australia's pace attack is going to get 10 wickets. I honestly can't.
If England had this series sealed and were 2-0 up, they would bat to try and get 1000 runs this innings. That's what they will do in Melbourne. They won't bother about declaring, they will absolutely pump Australia's shit bowlers.
I can't see how Australia's pace attack is going to get 10 wickets. I honestly can't.
If England had this series sealed and were 2-0 up, they would bat to try and get 1000 runs this innings. That's what they will do in Melbourne. They won't bother about declaring, they will absolutely pump Australia's shit bowlers.
I mean, you have the Ashes sealed, you may as well make it embarassing. Winning the series 2-0, 3-0 or 4-0 isn't embarassing. Winning the series and putting up over 800 runs - perhaps 1000 is embarassing.
![]()
Could u imagine if Bolar was the Poms captain?
England would bat for 4 days........![]()
I mean, you have the Ashes sealed, you may as well make it embarassing. Winning the series 2-0, 3-0 or 4-0 isn't embarassing. Winning the series and putting up over 800 runs - perhaps 1000 is embarassing.
![]()
Could u imagine if Bolar was the Poms captain?
England would bat for 4 days........![]()
I mean, you have the Ashes sealed, you may as well make it embarassing. Winning the series 2-0, 3-0 or 4-0 isn't embarassing. Winning the series and putting up over 800 runs - perhaps 1000 is embarassing.
I mean, you have the Ashes sealed, you may as well make it embarassing. Winning the series 2-0, 3-0 or 4-0 isn't embarassing. Winning the series and putting up over 800 runs - perhaps 1000 is embarassing.
![]()
Could u imagine if Bolar was the Poms captain?
England would bat for 4 days........![]()
If we win this test and bat first in Melbourne, yes, I would bat 3 days.
![]()
Could u imagine if Bolar was the Poms captain?
England would bat for 4 days........![]()
If we win this test and bat first in Melbourne, yes, I would bat 3 days.
it's pretty obvious he wasn't given a fair chance, look at the start of Hayden's career - nothing player.
waste of talent.
Good point but Hayden was ripping it up in Shield cricket and it was only a matter of time before that translated into something in Test cricket.
it's pretty obvious he wasn't given a fair chance, look at the start of Hayden's career - nothing player.
waste of talent.
Good point but Hayden was ripping it up in Shield cricket and it was only a matter of time before that translated into something in Test cricket.
Australia can't even bat out one day
I know we are not in the same class anymore but look at what SA did to the Indians 9/136 in 40 overs. That is not even 2 sessions
Australia can't even bat out one day
I know we are not in the same class anymore but look at what SA did to the Indians 9/136 in 40 overs. That is not even 2 sessions
I know we are not in the same class anymore but look at what SA did to the Indians 9/136 in 40 overs. That is not even 2 sessions
I know we are not in the same class anymore but look at what SA did to the Indians 9/136 in 40 overs. That is not even 2 sessions
Haddin
I think the only reasonabale explanation is that Haddin & Watson, perhaps even the whole cordon, are on Stauss over 50.5 ![]()
Haddin
I think the only reasonabale explanation is that Haddin & Watson, perhaps even the whole cordon, are on Stauss over 50.5 ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,574
- Monday 10/05/2026 689
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,775
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,642
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,579
- PART DEUX 151
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,333
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
