ML: 5-1, +3.73 units REG: 1-0, +1.00 units PL: 2-3-1, -1.00 units TT: 6-7, -1.07 units OU: 9-2-1, +6.76 units 1P ML: 0-0, +0.00 units 1P OU: 0-0, +0.00 units MIX PAR: 1-1, -0.17 units PROP: 0-0, +0.00 units TOTAL: 24-14-2, +9.25 units
Sens -116
As always, GL to all.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
3-1, +1.85 yesterday.
All plays are 1 unit unless otherwise noted.
ML: 5-1, +3.73 units REG: 1-0, +1.00 units PL: 2-3-1, -1.00 units TT: 6-7, -1.07 units OU: 9-2-1, +6.76 units 1P ML: 0-0, +0.00 units 1P OU: 0-0, +0.00 units MIX PAR: 1-1, -0.17 units PROP: 0-0, +0.00 units TOTAL: 24-14-2, +9.25 units
@weeble5672 With all due respect weebs, I just wanted to share this small sample regarding Jets at Pengs game: 1-6 O/U L7 when played in Pittsburgh. TIP
I tend to not pay much attention to trends like that. Like you said...it's a small sample size. Also, with them being in different conferences, those 7 games have spanned over the previous 9 years. To me, these are trends that are more coincidence than anything else.
Quote Originally Posted by TIPOF-THE-SWORD:
@weeble5672 With all due respect weebs, I just wanted to share this small sample regarding Jets at Pengs game: 1-6 O/U L7 when played in Pittsburgh. TIP
I tend to not pay much attention to trends like that. Like you said...it's a small sample size. Also, with them being in different conferences, those 7 games have spanned over the previous 9 years. To me, these are trends that are more coincidence than anything else.