2u
Phi 1.5 -135 c
Bo’s .5 -152 b boosted
Wpg 1.5 -160
Sj 1.5 -148 b
1u All 4 draws
Opening days 5-4-2: -1.21
Draws: 4-7 5.99
Parlay: -1.16
A 0-2 -8.4
B: 0-1 -1.00
C:4-2 2.84
2u
Phi 1.5 -135 c
Bo’s .5 -152 b boosted
Wpg 1.5 -160
Sj 1.5 -148 b
1u All 4 draws
Opening days 5-4-2: -1.21
Draws: 4-7 5.99
Parlay: -1.16
A 0-2 -8.4
B: 0-1 -1.00
C:4-2 2.84
2u
Phi 1.5 -135 c
Bo’s .5 -152 b boosted
Wpg 1.5 -160
Sj 1.5 -148 b
1u All 4 draws
Opening days 5-4-2: -1.21
Draws: 4-7 5.99
Parlay: -1.16
A 0-2 -8.4
B: 0-1 -1.00
C:4-2 2.84
I haven’t looked yet but guess I can now
Parlay Bo’s 1.5 Wpg 2.5 -117 1u
couldn’t find a good parlay with Bo’s 1.5 so just took Wpg
I haven’t looked yet but guess I can now
Parlay Bo’s 1.5 Wpg 2.5 -117 1u
couldn’t find a good parlay with Bo’s 1.5 so just took Wpg
Sorry for the delay, if I checked and saw this I would’ve said atl just to bet with you haha. I had it as a no pick which means in the past I would go with the dog who was atl but I wussed out, would’ve went 3-1 with the 4 games I didn’t take if I stuck with that plan. I would’ve guessed under but I don’t do totals or at least I shouldn’t. Anyway I have a small card next week
Nyg 4.5 -117 c boosted
Lac 4.5 -122 b
aside from these I would only consider bal as the only favorite so if I weren’t doing so well so far this season I would just take all of the dogs for week 5 gl and yes taking all dogs will outperform my two best dogs here just cause I’m actually not that lucky and whenever I don’t take something it wins. Last night falcons and rays which would’ve saved my crap night in hockey
Sorry for the delay, if I checked and saw this I would’ve said atl just to bet with you haha. I had it as a no pick which means in the past I would go with the dog who was atl but I wussed out, would’ve went 3-1 with the 4 games I didn’t take if I stuck with that plan. I would’ve guessed under but I don’t do totals or at least I shouldn’t. Anyway I have a small card next week
Nyg 4.5 -117 c boosted
Lac 4.5 -122 b
aside from these I would only consider bal as the only favorite so if I weren’t doing so well so far this season I would just take all of the dogs for week 5 gl and yes taking all dogs will outperform my two best dogs here just cause I’m actually not that lucky and whenever I don’t take something it wins. Last night falcons and rays which would’ve saved my crap night in hockey
