Posted:
#101
Quote Originally Posted by LeRinkRat:
that being said I think EITHER the Rangers OR Flyers could beat Pittsburgh in a 7 game series. suprised the Kings are a -120 fav in the Ducks series and Rangers were +140 dog vs Penguins. SAME situation BOTH matchups. strong D & G vs pure offense with questionable G
AND some "Chelsea Dagger" in Chicago. 1-0 Blackhawks
that being said I think EITHER the Rangers OR Flyers could beat Pittsburgh in a 7 game series. suprised the Kings are a -120 fav in the Ducks series and Rangers were +140 dog vs Penguins. SAME situation BOTH matchups. strong D & G vs pure offense with questionable G
AND some "Chelsea Dagger" in Chicago. 1-0 Blackhawks
Kings down to -104 series at my book now. I may have to take em. Anaheim has some serious goaltending questions and although Quick looked bad early...when the money was on the table he was at his best.
