I really liked the way he's looked the last couple games. He was a beast game 7 and had a bunch of chances. Only a matter of time before a player with that talent buries one. Plus when it's not for money I don't mind throwing a dart lol
Quote Originally Posted by LeRinkRat:
"No Load Nash"? REALLY DDH?
I really liked the way he's looked the last couple games. He was a beast game 7 and had a bunch of chances. Only a matter of time before a player with that talent buries one. Plus when it's not for money I don't mind throwing a dart lol
that being said I think EITHER the Rangers OR Flyers could beat Pittsburgh in a 7 game series. suprised the Kings are a -120 fav in the Ducks series and Rangers were +140 dog vs Penguins. SAME situation BOTH matchups. strong D & G vs pure offense with questionable G
AND some "Chelsea Dagger" in Chicago. 1-0 Blackhawks
that being said I think EITHER the Rangers OR Flyers could beat Pittsburgh in a 7 game series. suprised the Kings are a -120 fav in the Ducks series and Rangers were +140 dog vs Penguins. SAME situation BOTH matchups. strong D & G vs pure offense with questionable G
AND some "Chelsea Dagger" in Chicago. 1-0 Blackhawks