I know you obviously can't play with two sticks in your hand or it's a penalty. But is there a loophole for handing a goalie his stick back or do they just give a couple second grace period as an unwritten rule ??
I know you obviously can't play with two sticks in your hand or it's a penalty. But is there a loophole for handing a goalie his stick back or do they just give a couple second grace period as an unwritten rule ??
The people who say/do flat out nonsense like that truly are idiots of the highest order. I mean those pricks are the same people that would have been posting pics of themselves in Iginla jerseys and calling him a hero if he had scored it.
Alright I'm done with this topic I can literally feel my blood pressure rising as I type and I'm having too good of a time to get mad at a mental midget.
The people who say/do flat out nonsense like that truly are idiots of the highest order. I mean those pricks are the same people that would have been posting pics of themselves in Iginla jerseys and calling him a hero if he had scored it.
Alright I'm done with this topic I can literally feel my blood pressure rising as I type and I'm having too good of a time to get mad at a mental midget.
also, I m a strong believer of going straight to the bench when you lose/break your stick, you are absolutely useless with no stick (unless team is in a serious danger and you can block a sure fire goal)
also, I m a strong believer of going straight to the bench when you lose/break your stick, you are absolutely useless with no stick (unless team is in a serious danger and you can block a sure fire goal)
18000 racist tweets about Subban after game 1....Bruins fanbase should be ashamed of itself, that type of nonsense doesnt belong in this sport.
This just shows you how deeply rooted racism is in the U.S. and Canada too although I think it is much more pervasive in America. I don't think its just a Boston thing but it sure does make me embarrassed to be a Bruins fan for sure.
Social media allows instant access to people's thoughts and state of mind. So...this shows you just how much of a problem there is in our society. I don't go for the excuse that they were just reacting in the heat of the moment. If they typed it...it reflects the first thing that comes to their minds which speaks volumes and is quite scary.
I can only say 2 things.
1. P.K. Subban is a tremendous talent and though I hate the Habs with passion...I appreciate what he brings to the ice. He still needs to work on his defense though.
2. I am glad I am of the older generation who is not tied into all this Twittering and Facebook shiite. I think it to some extent ruins the fabric of society.
OK...I am done ranting. Carry on.
Quote Originally Posted by bhawksfan:
18000 racist tweets about Subban after game 1....Bruins fanbase should be ashamed of itself, that type of nonsense doesnt belong in this sport.
This just shows you how deeply rooted racism is in the U.S. and Canada too although I think it is much more pervasive in America. I don't think its just a Boston thing but it sure does make me embarrassed to be a Bruins fan for sure.
Social media allows instant access to people's thoughts and state of mind. So...this shows you just how much of a problem there is in our society. I don't go for the excuse that they were just reacting in the heat of the moment. If they typed it...it reflects the first thing that comes to their minds which speaks volumes and is quite scary.
I can only say 2 things.
1. P.K. Subban is a tremendous talent and though I hate the Habs with passion...I appreciate what he brings to the ice. He still needs to work on his defense though.
2. I am glad I am of the older generation who is not tied into all this Twittering and Facebook shiite. I think it to some extent ruins the fabric of society.
Purdy purdy purdy....And we needed that. CHI looked like they were falling asleep a lil there like they were up 2-0.
But they got the 2nd goal for the 2nd time and even the dummy ref couldn't screw that one up......although I still have the intent of hoofing him in the seed.
CHELSEA DAGGER BAAAABBBY
Purdy purdy purdy....And we needed that. CHI looked like they were falling asleep a lil there like they were up 2-0.
But they got the 2nd goal for the 2nd time and even the dummy ref couldn't screw that one up......although I still have the intent of hoofing him in the seed.
This just shows you how deeply rooted racism is in the U.S. and Canada
too although I think it is much more pervasive in America. I don't think
its just a Boston thing but it sure does make me embarrassed to be a
Bruins fan for sure.
you should have heard Bill Russel's comments years ago about playing for the Boston Celtics. said "southey" was as racist as any old south city
2-0 Blackhawks and "heater" just took a shot in the puss
This just shows you how deeply rooted racism is in the U.S. and Canada
too although I think it is much more pervasive in America. I don't think
its just a Boston thing but it sure does make me embarrassed to be a
Bruins fan for sure.
you should have heard Bill Russel's comments years ago about playing for the Boston Celtics. said "southey" was as racist as any old south city
2-0 Blackhawks and "heater" just took a shot in the puss
Wild look so futile on the PP, just cross scene passes and 1 timers, you gotta have better puck movement than that to crack the strong PK of the Blackhawks
Wild look so futile on the PP, just cross scene passes and 1 timers, you gotta have better puck movement than that to crack the strong PK of the Blackhawks
This just shows you how deeply rooted racism is in the U.S. and Canada too although I think it is much more pervasive in America. I don't think its just a Boston thing but it sure does make me embarrassed to be a Bruins fan for sure.
you should have heard Bill Russel's comments years ago about playing for the Boston Celtics. said "southey" was as racist as any old south city
2-0 Blackhawks and "heater" just took a shot in the puss
it happens both ways, only makes the news one way. come on down, I will you bring to harlem, you won't believe the greeting you get
Quote Originally Posted by LeRinkRat:
This just shows you how deeply rooted racism is in the U.S. and Canada too although I think it is much more pervasive in America. I don't think its just a Boston thing but it sure does make me embarrassed to be a Bruins fan for sure.
you should have heard Bill Russel's comments years ago about playing for the Boston Celtics. said "southey" was as racist as any old south city
2-0 Blackhawks and "heater" just took a shot in the puss
it happens both ways, only makes the news one way. come on down, I will you bring to harlem, you won't believe the greeting you get
This just shows you how deeply rooted racism is in the U.S. and Canada
too although I think it is much more pervasive in America. I don't think
its just a Boston thing but it sure does make me embarrassed to be a
Bruins fan for sure.
you should have heard Bill Russel's comments years ago about playing for the Boston Celtics. said "southey" was as racist as any old south city
2-0 Blackhawks and "heater" just took a shot in the puss
Having grown up and lived in the Boston area all my life...I can confirm that was the case. There was literally a line where if you were African American you didn't cross into Southie back in the 60s and 70s.
Now...however...all these neighborhoods are being taken over by the wealthy...young yuppie crowds making big bucks. Southie...Charlestown and the North End really don't exist as they once did as racially exclusive neighborhoods.
Anyway...lets not let this take away from all the great puck discussions we have going in here.
Quote Originally Posted by LeRinkRat:
This just shows you how deeply rooted racism is in the U.S. and Canada
too although I think it is much more pervasive in America. I don't think
its just a Boston thing but it sure does make me embarrassed to be a
Bruins fan for sure.
you should have heard Bill Russel's comments years ago about playing for the Boston Celtics. said "southey" was as racist as any old south city
2-0 Blackhawks and "heater" just took a shot in the puss
Having grown up and lived in the Boston area all my life...I can confirm that was the case. There was literally a line where if you were African American you didn't cross into Southie back in the 60s and 70s.
Now...however...all these neighborhoods are being taken over by the wealthy...young yuppie crowds making big bucks. Southie...Charlestown and the North End really don't exist as they once did as racially exclusive neighborhoods.
Anyway...lets not let this take away from all the great puck discussions we have going in here.
Yes we all have said or done things privately we are not proud of I'm not crazy enough to argue that.
And I know I'd have gotten more than a few slaps on the wrist over my years. But not for hating people because of the amount of pigment in their skin...Just for dumbshit I do all on my own lol
Yes we all have said or done things privately we are not proud of I'm not crazy enough to argue that.
And I know I'd have gotten more than a few slaps on the wrist over my years. But not for hating people because of the amount of pigment in their skin...Just for dumbshit I do all on my own lol