For my over, I think I need the Rags to score early. Have a feeling with them playing game 7 and what is it 6 games in 9 days that by the 3rd...Pens should have a slight edge. Just thoughts.
Those Who do not learn from History, are doomed to repeat it
Just talking to myself on the computer....
For my over, I think I need the Rags to score early. Have a feeling with them playing game 7 and what is it 6 games in 9 days that by the 3rd...Pens should have a slight edge. Just thoughts.
Like I said last week LRR...I am very, very close to coming over to the Dark Side with regards to the Pens.....Really sick of the way they play sometimes...
Those Who do not learn from History, are doomed to repeat it
Like I said last week LRR...I am very, very close to coming over to the Dark Side with regards to the Pens.....Really sick of the way they play sometimes...
That was not on Fleury at all....but man is Bob Cole's calls ever getting more and more delayed.....he was a good 3 seconds behind that goal....Love the guy and he's by far my fave play by play man ever bu yeeesh
That was not on Fleury at all....but man is Bob Cole's calls ever getting more and more delayed.....he was a good 3 seconds behind that goal....Love the guy and he's by far my fave play by play man ever bu yeeesh
Hoping the Pens go in and chews each other OUT...their play is atrocious. Can't pass, can't shoot, can't keep the puck out of the net.....Looking for an inspired 2 P....too bad I don't have in game betting or I would take the Over...
Those Who do not learn from History, are doomed to repeat it
Hoping the Pens go in and chews each other OUT...their play is atrocious. Can't pass, can't shoot, can't keep the puck out of the net.....Looking for an inspired 2 P....too bad I don't have in game betting or I would take the Over...