@MrBator
Crazy shit. I guess the real playoff team stepped up when the chips were down. Just need one Boston goal and prey for an empty netter. Goes to OT they be fucked.
@MrBator
Crazy shit. I guess the real playoff team stepped up when the chips were down. Just need one Boston goal and prey for an empty netter. Goes to OT they be fucked.
@MrBator
Crazy shit. I guess the real playoff team stepped up when the chips were down. Just need one Boston goal and prey for an empty netter. Goes to OT they be fucked.
I feel you MrB. Not gettin the empty netter seems to happen far too often.
unsoliced advice - Kracken -115 for the bounce back. Pens are getting tired.
I feel you MrB. Not gettin the empty netter seems to happen far too often.
unsoliced advice - Kracken -115 for the bounce back. Pens are getting tired.
Thanks. I lost more than $10,000 on the game. Worked out great.
Thanks. I lost more than $10,000 on the game. Worked out great.
I legit sometimes think you were kicked in the head by a horse when you were a kid….
I legit sometimes think you were kicked in the head by a horse when you were a kid….
I just learned that Bruins defenseman Hampus Lindholm has missed the team’s last 7 games.
Hampus who? Oh yes, of course, Hampus Lindholm.
I had NOOOOOOO clue that he was so important NOR was I aware that he’d been missing from the lineup.
Remember those 6 home revenge night games I cited on the first page of this thread? Where the Bruins outscored those six teams by a combined 29-11? Hampus Lindholm played 18:46, 20:58, 22:55, 21:28, 21:15, and 20:31 in those games.
But he wasn’t available last Thursday night in Boston against the Golden Knights.
D’oh. I didn’t get the big money vs. the VGK because I didn’t deserve it. I don’t know the players as well as many of you do. I don’t know them nearly well enough.
I just learned that Bruins defenseman Hampus Lindholm has missed the team’s last 7 games.
Hampus who? Oh yes, of course, Hampus Lindholm.
I had NOOOOOOO clue that he was so important NOR was I aware that he’d been missing from the lineup.
Remember those 6 home revenge night games I cited on the first page of this thread? Where the Bruins outscored those six teams by a combined 29-11? Hampus Lindholm played 18:46, 20:58, 22:55, 21:28, 21:15, and 20:31 in those games.
But he wasn’t available last Thursday night in Boston against the Golden Knights.
D’oh. I didn’t get the big money vs. the VGK because I didn’t deserve it. I don’t know the players as well as many of you do. I don’t know them nearly well enough.
