Funny how the Knights last 3 opponents all played the 2nd game of series which resulted in the opposite of the first. Let's go 4 for 4!
Golden Knights at BOSTON on the final day of February
The Bruins were outshooting them 16-5 at the time of the third goal. Now they’re getting outshot 20-19! I can’t believe the Bruins got complacent.
The Bruins were outshooting them 16-5 at the time of the third goal. Now they’re getting outshot 20-19! I can’t believe the Bruins got complacent.
That means that the Bruins are now a perfect 6-0 in home night games this season when facing an opponent that defeated them on the road in their first and only meeting of the season. The Bruins won every game by more than a goal and outscored those six opponents by a cumulative 29-11.
The Bruins outscored those six teams by a combined 12-1 in the 3rd period. The only team that scored on them was already down 4-1 entering the last period. The Bruins will win this 3rd period.
That means that the Bruins are now a perfect 6-0 in home night games this season when facing an opponent that defeated them on the road in their first and only meeting of the season. The Bruins won every game by more than a goal and outscored those six opponents by a cumulative 29-11.
The Bruins outscored those six teams by a combined 12-1 in the 3rd period. The only team that scored on them was already down 4-1 entering the last period. The Bruins will win this 3rd period.
@MrBator
I concur! Although, I have a very large play on Boston at -150. I can get Vegas at almost +400. I'm gonna hedge (only b/c they can't seem to stay out of OT) just enough to not lose my ass. Regardless, a big 3rd period from Boston will be great for my bottom line.
![]()
@MrBator
I concur! Although, I have a very large play on Boston at -150. I can get Vegas at almost +400. I'm gonna hedge (only b/c they can't seem to stay out of OT) just enough to not lose my ass. Regardless, a big 3rd period from Boston will be great for my bottom line.
![]()
Boston loses outright tonight. Insane given the start.
I went back and looked. Not only out scored 4-1 since the first period but outshot nearly 2:1 also. I am pretty surprised how much Boston let down.
Boston loses outright tonight. Insane given the start.
I went back and looked. Not only out scored 4-1 since the first period but outshot nearly 2:1 also. I am pretty surprised how much Boston let down.
The Bruins had allowed a league-low 2 shorthanded goals this season entering tonight. But, I started a thread, posted all this stuff, so they allowed their third shorthanded goal tonight. That’s how this works.
The Bruins had allowed a league-low 2 shorthanded goals this season entering tonight. But, I started a thread, posted all this stuff, so they allowed their third shorthanded goal tonight. That’s how this works.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,731
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,831
- PART DEUX 286
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,714
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
