With so many wiseguys on this board, I can't see how we could possibly lose. My confidence is assured, we're going to have a great season!
With so many wiseguys on this board, I can't see how we could possibly lose. My confidence is assured, we're going to have a great season!
With so many wiseguys on this board, I can't see how we could possibly lose. My confidence is assured, we're going to have a great season!
Gen, any idea when your gonna post SAT plays? gonna be out of the house for a while sat and gotta try and get your plays in, lol....
Gen, any idea when your gonna post SAT plays? gonna be out of the house for a while sat and gotta try and get your plays in, lol....
hi General,
No matter what happens tonight, and I hope you win every wager, but with this many bets this looks like a person chasing it, and you are definitely chasing the parlay wagers, good luck to you, but I seen you do the same thing in baseball, and you loss it all and more. You talk about money mgt, but right now it looks like your out of control, you did the same thing in baseball.
good luck to you Pete
hi General,
No matter what happens tonight, and I hope you win every wager, but with this many bets this looks like a person chasing it, and you are definitely chasing the parlay wagers, good luck to you, but I seen you do the same thing in baseball, and you loss it all and more. You talk about money mgt, but right now it looks like your out of control, you did the same thing in baseball.
good luck to you Pete
hi General,
No matter what happens tonight, and I hope you win every wager, but with this many bets this looks like a person chasing it, and you are definitely chasing the parlay wagers, good luck to you, but I seen you do the same thing in baseball, and you loss it all and more. You talk about money mgt, but right now it looks like your out of control, you did the same thing in baseball.
good luck to you Pete
hi General,
No matter what happens tonight, and I hope you win every wager, but with this many bets this looks like a person chasing it, and you are definitely chasing the parlay wagers, good luck to you, but I seen you do the same thing in baseball, and you loss it all and more. You talk about money mgt, but right now it looks like your out of control, you did the same thing in baseball.
good luck to you Pete
