Hey General, I appreciate all the hard work and posting your picks. I was just wondering if you can share what websites you use for starting goalies, starting lineups, stats and trends obviously some sites are better then others!! Much appreciated!! Keep it going buddy
Hey CT12 I think you may have spelled your name wrong if you meant to type Cut-Throat. Not trying to be a prick just saying that with only 5 posts you may want to just start a new profile rather than have that handle moving forward...
Quote Originally Posted by Cutthoart12:
Hey General, I appreciate all the hard work and posting your picks. I was just wondering if you can share what websites you use for starting goalies, starting lineups, stats and trends obviously some sites are better then others!! Much appreciated!! Keep it going buddy
Hey CT12 I think you may have spelled your name wrong if you meant to type Cut-Throat. Not trying to be a prick just saying that with only 5 posts you may want to just start a new profile rather than have that handle moving forward...
General, I didn't say you lost all your baseball in parlays, you just started betting more games, and losing a lot more near the end, You didn't even keep totals near the end, I believe you were in the red, But you did the same thing you are doing here, you lose a couple of days and then bet a lot more games. To me that is chasing it., I wish you luck bet be careful, the proof is in your baseball thread, YOU STOP KEEPING YOUR FIGURES WHEN YOU WERE BETIING MORE AND LOSING, GOOD LUCK
General, I didn't say you lost all your baseball in parlays, you just started betting more games, and losing a lot more near the end, You didn't even keep totals near the end, I believe you were in the red, But you did the same thing you are doing here, you lose a couple of days and then bet a lot more games. To me that is chasing it., I wish you luck bet be careful, the proof is in your baseball thread, YOU STOP KEEPING YOUR FIGURES WHEN YOU WERE BETIING MORE AND LOSING, GOOD LUCK
General, I didn't say you lost all your baseball in parlays, you just started betting more games, and losing a lot more near the end, You didn't even keep totals near the end, I believe you were in the red, But you did the same thing you are doing here, you lose a couple of days and then bet a lot more games. To me that is chasing it., I wish you luck bet be careful, the proof is in your baseball thread, YOU STOP KEEPING YOUR FIGURES WHEN YOU WERE BETIING MORE AND LOSING, GOOD LUCK
You know, i checked. Your right. I didn't update the last day or two of the season. There was a few units i didn't subtract. Yes, big conspiracy. This site is so full of idiots
Quote Originally Posted by petertjm:
General, I didn't say you lost all your baseball in parlays, you just started betting more games, and losing a lot more near the end, You didn't even keep totals near the end, I believe you were in the red, But you did the same thing you are doing here, you lose a couple of days and then bet a lot more games. To me that is chasing it., I wish you luck bet be careful, the proof is in your baseball thread, YOU STOP KEEPING YOUR FIGURES WHEN YOU WERE BETIING MORE AND LOSING, GOOD LUCK
You know, i checked. Your right. I didn't update the last day or two of the season. There was a few units i didn't subtract. Yes, big conspiracy. This site is so full of idiots
Guys. No matter what happens tonight, going to take a break from covers. Really sick of the losers coming in after a few bad days and running their mouth. Did not finish in the red baseball or hockey. Did not make as much profit as I would like to have for everyone, but I hope I have helped out people in other aspects with betting.
Maybe i will post later, but I am just sick of having to deal with idiots that do not read threads, post lies, and show up on nights where things don't go well.
Thanks to those that were supportive. Best of luck.
Guys. No matter what happens tonight, going to take a break from covers. Really sick of the losers coming in after a few bad days and running their mouth. Did not finish in the red baseball or hockey. Did not make as much profit as I would like to have for everyone, but I hope I have helped out people in other aspects with betting.
Maybe i will post later, but I am just sick of having to deal with idiots that do not read threads, post lies, and show up on nights where things don't go well.
Thanks to those that were supportive. Best of luck.
If you're letting others affect your bets and posts because of a few comments (not even that negative) then it just may be time for a break. You know what you're doing and are a solid capper. Thicken up the skin and remember you're doing way better than most of the people that are chirping. Only saying this cuz I appreciate the hard work and win,loss or draw I know that I'M THE ONE WHO PUT MONEY ON IT not you. And when you throw a dog a bone you really don't give a shyte whether it tastes good or not.
BOL and hope to see ya back tomorrow
If you're letting others affect your bets and posts because of a few comments (not even that negative) then it just may be time for a break. You know what you're doing and are a solid capper. Thicken up the skin and remember you're doing way better than most of the people that are chirping. Only saying this cuz I appreciate the hard work and win,loss or draw I know that I'M THE ONE WHO PUT MONEY ON IT not you. And when you throw a dog a bone you really don't give a shyte whether it tastes good or not.
Hey Gen I personally would hope you reconsider, or PM me your picks..lol Please don't let these fools get to ya.... followed you at the end of baseball and I think the only thing was the last week or two was wack in baseball, teams not playing like they should and screwing up your model. If I recall I think you said next season you would stop before the last week or so of the season. I think the best thing you could do is continue to post in here and let all of us that trail you and support you keep winning and let the season ending numbers speak for themselves! You yourself know that you will profit by the end of the year....
Hey Gen I personally would hope you reconsider, or PM me your picks..lol Please don't let these fools get to ya.... followed you at the end of baseball and I think the only thing was the last week or two was wack in baseball, teams not playing like they should and screwing up your model. If I recall I think you said next season you would stop before the last week or so of the season. I think the best thing you could do is continue to post in here and let all of us that trail you and support you keep winning and let the season ending numbers speak for themselves! You yourself know that you will profit by the end of the year....
Guys. No matter what happens tonight, going to take a break from covers. Really sick of the losers coming in after a few bad days and running their mouth. Did not finish in the red baseball or hockey. Did not make as much profit as I would like to have for everyone, but I hope I have helped out people in other aspects with betting.
Maybe i will post later, but I am just sick of having to deal with idiots that do not read threads, post lies, and show up on nights where things don't go well.
Thanks to those that were supportive. Best of luck.
Maybe then you shouldn't have even started the thread if you can't seem to ignore those type of people. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
Guys. No matter what happens tonight, going to take a break from covers. Really sick of the losers coming in after a few bad days and running their mouth. Did not finish in the red baseball or hockey. Did not make as much profit as I would like to have for everyone, but I hope I have helped out people in other aspects with betting.
Maybe i will post later, but I am just sick of having to deal with idiots that do not read threads, post lies, and show up on nights where things don't go well.
Thanks to those that were supportive. Best of luck.
Maybe then you shouldn't have even started the thread if you can't seem to ignore those type of people. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Come one General... Seriously, why you let those few mugs get under your skin. They are here just to troll people and ruin everything. You can find them everywhere, not just here. They do what they do and they are enjoying it. Don't give them that satisfaction. Don't feed the trolls, just ignore them. Who says you have to reply to everyone's post here? Just ignore people who are here to spread the negativity and that's it.
Please keep posting your picks for all the others that are following you. I assure you those few mad kids are just 1%. You have no idea how many people are following your picks and not even posting here at your thread. Even i didn't for a first 2 weeks. We had losing nights and we had winning nights, nothing strange about it. Normal thing in every aspect of our life. Not even a month has passed since the beginning of the season. There are still hundreds and hundreds of games to be played and hundreds of $ to be earned
Come one General... Seriously, why you let those few mugs get under your skin. They are here just to troll people and ruin everything. You can find them everywhere, not just here. They do what they do and they are enjoying it. Don't give them that satisfaction. Don't feed the trolls, just ignore them. Who says you have to reply to everyone's post here? Just ignore people who are here to spread the negativity and that's it.
Please keep posting your picks for all the others that are following you. I assure you those few mad kids are just 1%. You have no idea how many people are following your picks and not even posting here at your thread. Even i didn't for a first 2 weeks. We had losing nights and we had winning nights, nothing strange about it. Normal thing in every aspect of our life. Not even a month has passed since the beginning of the season. There are still hundreds and hundreds of games to be played and hundreds of $ to be earned
By no means can you leave us now. Some of us were a little late to the party and have now been put in a hole following your plays. For those of us that realize this is a season long process, how can you leave us now? We need you here. We realize that the goal at the end of the season is to show a profit. Our numbers in early November are irrelevant. If you disappear now, what about the units that have been lost all ready? How can we recoup them?
Please ignore the idiots and post for those of us that are actually here to make money.
Thanks
Sharp,
By no means can you leave us now. Some of us were a little late to the party and have now been put in a hole following your plays. For those of us that realize this is a season long process, how can you leave us now? We need you here. We realize that the goal at the end of the season is to show a profit. Our numbers in early November are irrelevant. If you disappear now, what about the units that have been lost all ready? How can we recoup them?
Please ignore the idiots and post for those of us that are actually here to make money.
See, this kind of idiots you just need to ignore. They are bunch of no lifers, that's why they post such things. They don't even mean what they say, they just say it simply to destroy everything, to make someone mad/sad, that's their purpose in life.
See, this kind of idiots you just need to ignore. They are bunch of no lifers, that's why they post such things. They don't even mean what they say, they just say it simply to destroy everything, to make someone mad/sad, that's their purpose in life.
Sharp I don't know what pm means, I have followed you from the start and have nothing but praise for you, how do I continue to get ur picks. Thanks buddy
Sharp I don't know what pm means, I have followed you from the start and have nothing but praise for you, how do I continue to get ur picks. Thanks buddy
You are right there is a lot of bullshit on here. I heard someone else say just pick, post and don't respond to the bullshit, hot or cold I am with you all season long. I really hope you continue to post. Thanks and a ll the best
You are right there is a lot of bullshit on here. I heard someone else say just pick, post and don't respond to the bullshit, hot or cold I am with you all season long. I really hope you continue to post. Thanks and a ll the best
I don't strictly follow your plays, but I've always take them as references. I would make my own selections on whichever of your plays to follow and it worked pretty fine. Overall the picks are pretty damn legit, maybe just need a bit of luck. BOL anywasys.
I don't strictly follow your plays, but I've always take them as references. I would make my own selections on whichever of your plays to follow and it worked pretty fine. Overall the picks are pretty damn legit, maybe just need a bit of luck. BOL anywasys.
General, I know it's annoying when you have a couple losing days and trolls come in here to get you down but you cant just let that get to your head and quit posting your plays. You have plenty of people supporting and tailing your plays no matter what, including me. Over 50% of your losses could have been the other way on empty-net attempts. When you pick, I always feel on the right side of the play 80-90% of the time which is all that matters to me. The end of game luck will balance it self out over the season. Don't let a few haters ruin it for us that want to keep tailing you.
Hope to see you tomorrow Sharp.
General, I know it's annoying when you have a couple losing days and trolls come in here to get you down but you cant just let that get to your head and quit posting your plays. You have plenty of people supporting and tailing your plays no matter what, including me. Over 50% of your losses could have been the other way on empty-net attempts. When you pick, I always feel on the right side of the play 80-90% of the time which is all that matters to me. The end of game luck will balance it self out over the season. Don't let a few haters ruin it for us that want to keep tailing you.