• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    General Sharps 2014-2015 NHL Picks

    «First Previous 313233 ... 474849 Next Last»
    GeneralSharp
    Leaffan62
    Bizarro
    sports_Network
    MMAwizard
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 133647
    Posts: 1204
    «First Previous 313233 ... 474849 Next Last»
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 6:55 AM ET #751

    I guess I am just old fashioned. Remember I am in my 50s. When I have a disagreement with someone, it gets talked out with logic and reason. I cannot waste time dealing with immature people who lie and stretch the truth to support their argument. 

    It's annoying as hell to spend your time to help people and you get flack for having a bad week despite being up overall. 

    It's hard for me to ignore idiots because I don't let anybody run their mouth. I guess I will just have to accept it here. 

    It is a LONG season. It is early. There will be ups and downs. From now on I will just ignore the "trolls" and any posts that don't offer constructive criticism.

    Thanks to to motherflickee, serendipity, asu, leaffan, bythebay, cincy, JJ, JG, russ, sportsnetwork, and all the others i missed. 

     
    Reply
    I guess I am just old fashioned. Remember I am in my 50s. When I have a disagreement with someone, it gets talked out with logic and reason. I cannot waste time dealing with immature people who lie and stretch the truth to support their argument. 

    It's annoying as hell to spend your time to help people and you get flack for having a bad week despite being up overall. 

    It's hard for me to ignore idiots because I don't let anybody run their mouth. I guess I will just have to accept it here. 

    It is a LONG season. It is early. There will be ups and downs. From now on I will just ignore the "trolls" and any posts that don't offer constructive criticism.

    Thanks to to motherflickee, serendipity, asu, leaffan, bythebay, cincy, JJ, JG, russ, sportsnetwork, and all the others i missed. 

     
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 6:57 AM ET #752

    Few bounces and we are in the black. I believe that was the 7th or 8th game where it ended in 5 goals with time to spare. That plus so many OT losses I am not worried. It's a long season and there are ups and downs.

    CHI PL -1.5 2.83 (+183) - LOSE $100
    PIT PL -1.5 1.75 (-134) - WIN $175
    FLA ML 2.01 (+101) - WIN $201
    WAS@TB OVER 5.5 2.10 (+110) - WIN $210
    NJ PL -1.5 2.52 (+152) - LOSE $100
    ARI ML 1.88 (-113) - LOSE $100
    DAL@MIN OVER 5.5 2.13 (+113) - LOSE $100
    VAN PL -1.5 3.35 (+235) - LOSE $100
    NYI@SJ OVER 5.5 1.92 (-109) - LOSE $100
    SJ PL -1.5 2.80 (+180) - WIN $280

    Parlay:
    NJ ML 1.53 (-187)
    PIT ML 1.25 (-405)
    ARI ML 1.88 (-113)
    VAN ML 1.78 (-128)
    6.40:1 payout, +540
    Bet $100 (1 unit) to win $640, $540 profit - LOSE $100


    Overall cost of single bets: $1000
    Overall single bet winnings: $866
    Overall single bet profit: -$144, 1.44 units







    2014-2015 NHL Season Record to Date: 52W - 60L

    Method: Flat betting Single picks 1 Unit ($100)


    Starting Bankroll: $10,000
    Current Bankroll: $10,712

    Total Single Bet Profit in $: +$712
    Total Single Bet Profit in Units: +7.12 units


    Thus far in the 2014-2015 NHL season, overall single bet profit is +7.12 Units



    Parlay record is 0W-4L, -$400, -4.00 Units


    *As I said before I started adding parlays, these are high variance plays and are purely up to your discretion to use. The record is not included in the single bet unit tracking because they are obviously not singles. They will be included in the finally yearly tally of course.

    If you don't want to play the parlays, then pass. If you want to, but have a small bankroll, throw 0.10 units on them. The reason I added them was because I do make them occasionally when I see 3-5 picks I really like. I was also asked by many people through pm and the thread to provide the best picks so they could make parlays because some people just love action and it's their lottery ticket for entertainment.

    Bet these at your own risk and understand the volatile variance. It may be 0-4 right now with -4 units but all it takes is ~ 1 in 10 to break even and make profit. They can be profitable if they are kept
    small and using +EV lines.


    Reply
    Few bounces and we are in the black. I believe that was the 7th or 8th game where it ended in 5 goals with time to spare. That plus so many OT losses I am not worried. It's a long season and there are ups and downs.

    CHI PL -1.5 2.83 (+183) - LOSE $100
    PIT PL -1.5 1.75 (-134) - WIN $175
    FLA ML 2.01 (+101) - WIN $201
    WAS@TB OVER 5.5 2.10 (+110) - WIN $210
    NJ PL -1.5 2.52 (+152) - LOSE $100
    ARI ML 1.88 (-113) - LOSE $100
    DAL@MIN OVER 5.5 2.13 (+113) - LOSE $100
    VAN PL -1.5 3.35 (+235) - LOSE $100
    NYI@SJ OVER 5.5 1.92 (-109) - LOSE $100
    SJ PL -1.5 2.80 (+180) - WIN $280

    Parlay:
    NJ ML 1.53 (-187)
    PIT ML 1.25 (-405)
    ARI ML 1.88 (-113)
    VAN ML 1.78 (-128)
    6.40:1 payout, +540
    Bet $100 (1 unit) to win $640, $540 profit - LOSE $100


    Overall cost of single bets: $1000
    Overall single bet winnings: $866
    Overall single bet profit: -$144, 1.44 units







    2014-2015 NHL Season Record to Date: 52W - 60L

    Method: Flat betting Single picks 1 Unit ($100)


    Starting Bankroll: $10,000
    Current Bankroll: $10,712

    Total Single Bet Profit in $: +$712
    Total Single Bet Profit in Units: +7.12 units


    Thus far in the 2014-2015 NHL season, overall single bet profit is +7.12 Units



    Parlay record is 0W-4L, -$400, -4.00 Units


    *As I said before I started adding parlays, these are high variance plays and are purely up to your discretion to use. The record is not included in the single bet unit tracking because they are obviously not singles. They will be included in the finally yearly tally of course.

    If you don't want to play the parlays, then pass. If you want to, but have a small bankroll, throw 0.10 units on them. The reason I added them was because I do make them occasionally when I see 3-5 picks I really like. I was also asked by many people through pm and the thread to provide the best picks so they could make parlays because some people just love action and it's their lottery ticket for entertainment.

    Bet these at your own risk and understand the volatile variance. It may be 0-4 right now with -4 units but all it takes is ~ 1 in 10 to break even and make profit. They can be profitable if they are kept
    small and using +EV lines.


     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 7:00 AM ET #753

    I will be back in a few hours to post picks after my morning coffee and newspaper. 
    Reply
    I will be back in a few hours to post picks after my morning coffee and newspaper. 
     
    Leaffan62
    Leaffan62
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 7:22 AM ET #754

    Good to hear general,
    It will turn our way. I think I read you are still ahead 7 units. Can't avoid the trolls. They are everywhere you go. Keep up the good work, like you said a couple of bounces our way and nobody would be bitching. Enjoy your coffee and let's break the bank
    Cheers
    Reply
    Good to hear general,
    It will turn our way. I think I read you are still ahead 7 units. Can't avoid the trolls. They are everywhere you go. Keep up the good work, like you said a couple of bounces our way and nobody would be bitching. Enjoy your coffee and let's break the bank
    Cheers
     
    Bizarro
    Bizarro
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 150
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 7:30 AM ET #755

    General - keep doing what you do. I have gotten tons of value from your NHL picks. I'm going to Las Vegas next weekend and I'm really looking forward to collecting those winning tie and PL $$$$ in person!
    Reply
    General - keep doing what you do. I have gotten tons of value from your NHL picks. I'm going to Las Vegas next weekend and I'm really looking forward to collecting those winning tie and PL $$$$ in person!
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 8:11 AM ET #756

    Today's Plays: Sunday November 2nd, 2014 - All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.

    3 Singles:
    DET PL -1.5 +224 (+124)
    ANA ML 1.81 (-123)
    WPG@CHI OVER 5.5 2.04 (+104)


    Parlay these 3 ml picks:
    DET ML 1.40 (-245)
    ANA ML 1.81 (-123)
    MTL ML 1.54 (-185)
    3.90:1, +290, Bet 1 Unit, $100 to win $390, $290 profit

    Good luck guys.


    Reply
    Today's Plays: Sunday November 2nd, 2014 - All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.

    3 Singles:
    DET PL -1.5 +224 (+124)
    ANA ML 1.81 (-123)
    WPG@CHI OVER 5.5 2.04 (+104)


    Parlay these 3 ml picks:
    DET ML 1.40 (-245)
    ANA ML 1.81 (-123)
    MTL ML 1.54 (-185)
    3.90:1, +290, Bet 1 Unit, $100 to win $390, $290 profit

    Good luck guys.


     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 8:17 AM ET #757

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:

    I guess I am just old fashioned. Remember I am in my 50s. When I have a disagreement with someone, it gets talked out with logic and reason. I cannot waste time dealing with immature people who lie and stretch the truth to support their argument. 

    It's annoying as hell to spend your time to help people and you get flack for having a bad week despite being up overall. 

    It's hard for me to ignore idiots because I don't let anybody run their mouth. I guess I will just have to accept it here. 

    It is a LONG season. It is early. There will be ups and downs. From now on I will just ignore the "trolls" and any posts that don't offer constructive criticism.

    Thanks to to motherflickee, serendipity, asu, leaffan, bythebay, cincy, JJ, JG, russ, sportsnetwork, and all the others i missed. 

     
    Sharp, here's a heads up in your direction
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:

    I guess I am just old fashioned. Remember I am in my 50s. When I have a disagreement with someone, it gets talked out with logic and reason. I cannot waste time dealing with immature people who lie and stretch the truth to support their argument. 

    It's annoying as hell to spend your time to help people and you get flack for having a bad week despite being up overall. 

    It's hard for me to ignore idiots because I don't let anybody run their mouth. I guess I will just have to accept it here. 

    It is a LONG season. It is early. There will be ups and downs. From now on I will just ignore the "trolls" and any posts that don't offer constructive criticism.

    Thanks to to motherflickee, serendipity, asu, leaffan, bythebay, cincy, JJ, JG, russ, sportsnetwork, and all the others i missed. 

     
    Sharp, here's a heads up in your direction
     
    MMAwizard
    MMAwizard
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 220
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 8:38 AM ET #758

    Sharp, I don't follows your plays so I am not saying this so that  you continue to do so.. I just wanted to say that I respect and admire everyone (Win or Losses) that takes time out of their day to come here and post their knowledge so others might benefit from it. That's a very kind thing to do and I know they are some sad people that just want to get their frustration out on others and the internet his the safest way for the sads and cowards alike to do so. anyway just want to say GL in whatever decision you take

    Reply

    Sharp, I don't follows your plays so I am not saying this so that  you continue to do so.. I just wanted to say that I respect and admire everyone (Win or Losses) that takes time out of their day to come here and post their knowledge so others might benefit from it. That's a very kind thing to do and I know they are some sad people that just want to get their frustration out on others and the internet his the safest way for the sads and cowards alike to do so. anyway just want to say GL in whatever decision you take

     
    Motherflickee
    Motherflickee
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 1257
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 8:41 AM ET #759

    Quote Originally Posted by MMAwizard:

    Sharp, I don't follows your plays so I am not saying this so that  you continue to do so.. I just wanted to say that I respect and admire everyone (Win or Losses) that takes time out of their day to come here and post their knowledge so others might benefit from it. That's a very kind thing to do and I know they are some sad people that just want to get their frustration out on others and the internet his the safest way for the sads and cowards alike to do so. anyway just want to say GL in whatever decision you take



    Well said.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAwizard:

    Sharp, I don't follows your plays so I am not saying this so that  you continue to do so.. I just wanted to say that I respect and admire everyone (Win or Losses) that takes time out of their day to come here and post their knowledge so others might benefit from it. That's a very kind thing to do and I know they are some sad people that just want to get their frustration out on others and the internet his the safest way for the sads and cowards alike to do so. anyway just want to say GL in whatever decision you take



    Well said.
     
    MMAwizard
    MMAwizard
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 220
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 8:44 AM ET #760

    my message his not directed against you peter but at a lot of others ( that you all call ''haters'')  I saw in this forum, that I know just post things to make others has miserable has they are.
    Reply
    my message his not directed against you peter but at a lot of others ( that you all call ''haters'')  I saw in this forum, that I know just post things to make others has miserable has they are.
     
    ThugPunjabi
    ThugPunjabi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 8:45 AM ET #761

    DET ML 1.40 (-245) 

    Playing them in regulation
    Reply
    DET ML 1.40 (-245) 

    Playing them in regulation
     
    Skydome
    Skydome
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 755
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 9:13 AM ET #762

    I'm personally learning a lot from you General, all the Value picks you make knocks out the losses from before. The trolls want their money now and you tell them to be patience. The end of season results is what I compare, and your units will not even compare to the trolls as you will be so far ahead. I'm a believer in you to the end. Thanks Again!
    Reply
    I'm personally learning a lot from you General, all the Value picks you make knocks out the losses from before. The trolls want their money now and you tell them to be patience. The end of season results is what I compare, and your units will not even compare to the trolls as you will be so far ahead. I'm a believer in you to the end. Thanks Again!
     
    Russ-SVTF150
    Russ-SVTF150
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 101
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 9:35 AM ET #763

    Tepitian you are a fool
    Reply
    Tepitian you are a fool
     
    Russ-SVTF150
    Russ-SVTF150
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 101
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 9:43 AM ET #764

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:

    I will be back in a few hours to post picks after my morning coffee and newspaper. 

    That's what I like to hear!!! And I love coffee too......

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:

    I will be back in a few hours to post picks after my morning coffee and newspaper. 

    That's what I like to hear!!! And I love coffee too......

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 10:21 AM ET #765

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:

    Today's Plays: Sunday November 2nd, 2014 - All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.

    3 Singles:
    DET PL -1.5 +224 (+124)
    ANA ML 1.81 (-123)
    WPG@CHI OVER 5.5 2.04 (+104)


    Parlay these 3 ml picks:
    DET ML 1.40 (-245)
    ANA ML 1.81 (-123)
    MTL ML 1.54 (-185)
    3.90:1, +290, Bet 1 Unit, $100 to win $390, $290 profit

    Good luck guys.


    why not? roll with it  going with the value that the 3play brings. have a prosperous night DET  ANA  HABS
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:

    Today's Plays: Sunday November 2nd, 2014 - All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.

    3 Singles:
    DET PL -1.5 +224 (+124)
    ANA ML 1.81 (-123)
    WPG@CHI OVER 5.5 2.04 (+104)


    Parlay these 3 ml picks:
    DET ML 1.40 (-245)
    ANA ML 1.81 (-123)
    MTL ML 1.54 (-185)
    3.90:1, +290, Bet 1 Unit, $100 to win $390, $290 profit

    Good luck guys.


    why not? roll with it  going with the value that the 3play brings. have a prosperous night DET  ANA  HABS
     
    Motherflickee
    Motherflickee
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 1257
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 11:03 AM ET #766

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:

    Today's Plays: Sunday November 2nd, 2014 - All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.

    3 Singles:
    DET PL -1.5 +224 (+124)
    ANA ML 1.81 (-123)
    WPG@CHI OVER 5.5 2.04 (+104)


    Parlay these 3 ml picks:
    DET ML 1.40 (-245)
    ANA ML 1.81 (-123)
    MTL ML 1.54 (-185)
    3.90:1, +290, Bet 1 Unit, $100 to win $390, $290 profit

    Good luck guys.






    and thank you
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:

    Today's Plays: Sunday November 2nd, 2014 - All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.

    3 Singles:
    DET PL -1.5 +224 (+124)
    ANA ML 1.81 (-123)
    WPG@CHI OVER 5.5 2.04 (+104)


    Parlay these 3 ml picks:
    DET ML 1.40 (-245)
    ANA ML 1.81 (-123)
    MTL ML 1.54 (-185)
    3.90:1, +290, Bet 1 Unit, $100 to win $390, $290 profit

    Good luck guys.






    and thank you
     
    Magluke
    Magluke
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 11:37 AM ET #767

    Appreciate it Sharp
    Reply
    Appreciate it Sharp
     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 12:20 PM ET #768

    Whats a "newspaper" you must be old


    just bustin nads

    Reply
    Whats a "newspaper" you must be old


    just bustin nads

     
    ChaseWins
    ChaseWins
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 12:22 PM ET #769

    Thanks for taking the time to post.

    Reply

    Thanks for taking the time to post.

     
    JP13
    JP13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 1640
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 12:29 PM ET #770

    Thanks for the hard work, Gen.  I'm still following and certainly not complaining about any loses. That's part of gambling. 

    People have to realize this is NOT a sprint, but a marathon. 

    Keep it up man....    I put 2 units on that parlay, I think today is the day. GL...
    Reply
    Thanks for the hard work, Gen.  I'm still following and certainly not complaining about any loses. That's part of gambling. 

    People have to realize this is NOT a sprint, but a marathon. 

    Keep it up man....    I put 2 units on that parlay, I think today is the day. GL...
     
    Asu
    Asu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 207
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 12:34 PM ET #771

    GL! it's only the bad luck that brings out all those trolls, we all know the values in those picks and how closely we lost some of them. Glad to see you back.
    Reply
    GL! it's only the bad luck that brings out all those trolls, we all know the values in those picks and how closely we lost some of them. Glad to see you back.
     
    oreooreo1
    oreooreo1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 619
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 1:15 PM ET #772

    I'm a old fashion army man in my 50 ' s too, General and it makes it tough to see how people act today. People have a lot less social skills cause they communicate in a much different way than you and I did growing up. They seem to prefer texting and face booking more than face to face talk. They have less sense of direction. A drill Sargeant taught us how to communicate and what direction to have. Today it's a phone and computer! It's like Ron White says, you can't fix stupid! So your right to just blow them off!
    Reply
    I'm a old fashion army man in my 50 ' s too, General and it makes it tough to see how people act today. People have a lot less social skills cause they communicate in a much different way than you and I did growing up. They seem to prefer texting and face booking more than face to face talk. They have less sense of direction. A drill Sargeant taught us how to communicate and what direction to have. Today it's a phone and computer! It's like Ron White says, you can't fix stupid! So your right to just blow them off!
     
    puckbook
    puckbook
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 2:04 PM ET #773

    Hey General don't let idiots get to you, you do good work in capping your bets. I like your betting philosophy it's the only one I totally agreed with. Hockey is the best and most dynamic sport and so much of betting lies in intangibles not just numbers. You have way more followers than haters and we look forward everyday to your prognostications. Keep up the good work man!
    Reply
    Hey General don't let idiots get to you, you do good work in capping your bets. I like your betting philosophy it's the only one I totally agreed with. Hockey is the best and most dynamic sport and so much of betting lies in intangibles not just numbers. You have way more followers than haters and we look forward everyday to your prognostications. Keep up the good work man!
     
    Bet_the_Farm
    Bet_the_Farm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 3:13 PM ET #774

    GSharp ... keep up the great work.  Thank you for continuing to take time to post on this forum.  Good luck today

    Reply

    GSharp ... keep up the great work.  Thank you for continuing to take time to post on this forum.  Good luck today

     
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2014 - 3:24 PM ET #775

    Thanks guys. Really appreciate it. Best of luck tonight and throughout the season. 

    Welcome Oreo. I agree. I have more luck getting through to my kids with text messaging than talking to them. Strange new world.
    Reply
    Thanks guys. Really appreciate it. Best of luck tonight and throughout the season. 

    Welcome Oreo. I agree. I have more luck getting through to my kids with text messaging than talking to them. Strange new world.
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 313233 ... 474849 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,333
    • Friday 10/02/2026 907
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,378
    • PART DEUX 270
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,230
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,412
    • Week 5 Money 7,332
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,635
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,594
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,759

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.