• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    General Sharps 2014-2015 NHL Picks

    «First Previous 123 ... 474849 Next Last»
    GeneralSharp
    J.J. Dean
    tomynica
    Rushao
    kdaddy2
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 133647
    Posts: 1204
    «First Previous 123 ... 474849 Next Last»
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2014 - 6:26 PM ET #1151

    Quote Originally Posted by Rushao:

    General i couldnt understand also what u said about betting on certain picks u post here.
    Can u explain it better?


    -Every single bet, meaning singles (not parlays) posted here I personally bet
    -I don't bet every parlay posted
    -Every play I personally make isn't posted here, some days I post on the fly and I don't have time to log in on covers and tell everyone




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushao:

    General i couldnt understand also what u said about betting on certain picks u post here.
    Can u explain it better?


    -Every single bet, meaning singles (not parlays) posted here I personally bet
    -I don't bet every parlay posted
    -Every play I personally make isn't posted here, some days I post on the fly and I don't have time to log in on covers and tell everyone




     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2014 - 1:28 AM ET #1152

    2-4. Close on the MTL@DET game. Ducks...

    WPG@NAS UNDER 5 1.88 (-113) - LOSE $100
    SJ ML 1.80 (-125) - WIN $180
    DAL@CHI OVER 5.5 2.00 (+100) - WIN $200
    MTL@DET OVER 5.5 2.31 (+131) - LOSE $100
    ANA PL -1.5 2.52 (+152) - LOSE $100
    ARI@EDM OVER 5.5 2.05 (+105) - LOSE $100

    Parlay: 1 unit
    SJ ML 1.80 (-125) - WIN
    DAL@CHI OVER 5.5 2.00 (+100) - WIN
    ANA PL -1.5 2.52 (+152) - LOSE
    9.07:1, +807, $100 to win $907, $807 profit - LOSE $100


    Overall cost of bets: $600
    Overall profit: $380
    Overall profit: -$220, -2.20 units



    2014-2015 NHL Season Single Record to Date: 88W - 109L

    Method: Flat betting Single picks 1 Unit ($100)

    Starting Bankroll: $10,000
    Current Bankroll: $10,383

    Total Single Bet Profit in $: +$383
    Total Single Bet Profit in Units: +3.83 units


    Thus far in the 2014-2015 NHL season, overall Single bet profit is +3.83 Units, or $383 flat betting $100 per pick


    Parlay Record is 0W-15L, -$1500, -15.00 Units

    Strongest Play of the Day Record: 1W-1L, -$20, -0.20 Units



    Just one game tomorrow. I will be back Tuesday. I am going to go over the entire season so far and find out what is going on. 3.83 units profit thus far is not acceptable to me. Even though its been only 6 weeks, I should have far better results.

    Have a good night gentlemen. 

    Reply
    2-4. Close on the MTL@DET game. Ducks...

    WPG@NAS UNDER 5 1.88 (-113) - LOSE $100
    SJ ML 1.80 (-125) - WIN $180
    DAL@CHI OVER 5.5 2.00 (+100) - WIN $200
    MTL@DET OVER 5.5 2.31 (+131) - LOSE $100
    ANA PL -1.5 2.52 (+152) - LOSE $100
    ARI@EDM OVER 5.5 2.05 (+105) - LOSE $100

    Parlay: 1 unit
    SJ ML 1.80 (-125) - WIN
    DAL@CHI OVER 5.5 2.00 (+100) - WIN
    ANA PL -1.5 2.52 (+152) - LOSE
    9.07:1, +807, $100 to win $907, $807 profit - LOSE $100


    Overall cost of bets: $600
    Overall profit: $380
    Overall profit: -$220, -2.20 units



    2014-2015 NHL Season Single Record to Date: 88W - 109L

    Method: Flat betting Single picks 1 Unit ($100)

    Starting Bankroll: $10,000
    Current Bankroll: $10,383

    Total Single Bet Profit in $: +$383
    Total Single Bet Profit in Units: +3.83 units


    Thus far in the 2014-2015 NHL season, overall Single bet profit is +3.83 Units, or $383 flat betting $100 per pick


    Parlay Record is 0W-15L, -$1500, -15.00 Units

    Strongest Play of the Day Record: 1W-1L, -$20, -0.20 Units



    Just one game tomorrow. I will be back Tuesday. I am going to go over the entire season so far and find out what is going on. 3.83 units profit thus far is not acceptable to me. Even though its been only 6 weeks, I should have far better results.

    Have a good night gentlemen. 

     
    J.J. Dean
    J.J. Dean
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 775
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2014 - 1:47 AM ET #1153

    See you in 48 hours
    Reply
    See you in 48 hours
     
    tomynica
    tomynica
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2014 - 4:25 AM ET #1154

    No problem Gen, get back even stronger
    Reply
    No problem Gen, get back even stronger
     
    Rushao
    Rushao
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 57
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2014 - 8:48 AM ET #1155

    General, im asking this because in my region some good betters live only with the money they win in bets... u do it too?

    Reply
    General, im asking this because in my region some good betters live only with the money they win in bets... u do it too?

     
    kdaddy2
    kdaddy2
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2014 - 10:48 AM ET #1156

    Real strange start to the season so far, but only a month in. Let's get it from here on out General
    Reply
    Real strange start to the season so far, but only a month in. Let's get it from here on out General
     
    puckluck61
    puckluck61
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 59
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2014 - 2:09 PM ET #1157

    I'm sorry man... I've been keeping an eye on your proceedings and Its clear that you don't even know what "expected value" is. What is your expected value? How many parlays are you in reality going to hit?
    How many SU wins? Are you expecting to hit 60+% or 55+%? Beacuse the Ducks are playing the Panthers in no way is that automatically a +EV play. Advice lay off the puck
    Iine plays and worry about getting some SU wins going for you first. And ditch the parlays all together.
    GL
    Reply
    I'm sorry man... I've been keeping an eye on your proceedings and Its clear that you don't even know what "expected value" is. What is your expected value? How many parlays are you in reality going to hit?
    How many SU wins? Are you expecting to hit 60+% or 55+%? Beacuse the Ducks are playing the Panthers in no way is that automatically a +EV play. Advice lay off the puck
    Iine plays and worry about getting some SU wins going for you first. And ditch the parlays all together.
    GL
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2014 - 7:49 PM ET #1158

    Quote Originally Posted by puckluck61:

    I'm sorry man... I've been keeping an eye on your proceedings and Its clear that you don't even know what "expected value" is. What is your expected value? How many parlays are you in reality going to hit?
    How many SU wins? Are you expecting to hit 60+% or 55+%? Beacuse the Ducks are playing the Panthers in no way is that automatically a +EV play. Advice lay off the puck
    Iine plays and worry about getting some SU wins going for you first. And ditch the parlays all together.
    GL

    This is all relative. We all have our own models, systems, betting methods. I don't believe one is better than the other. You may believe yours is +EV and mine is not. That's ok. I will be the first to admit even my betting methods are not the best they could be. However, what I do works. It works good enough for me. I win profit. I make enough money each year to support my current lifestyle.

    Everything could be more efficient. We should all strive to squeeze out every last bit of EV from a betting situation. I don't because I don't need to. I am happy winning what I win. Not this year, but overall each year. I expect there will be bad months, or even a bad year. 

    If you strive to make as much money as you can, so you can have more money than you need, then all the power to you.

    Last night I believed the Ducks PL was a good bet. Not the ml, not the regulation bet. The puck line at +150. Perry was back. The team was healthier. They were rested, but... they laid an egg. It happens. I highly doubt anyone thought the Florida panthers, a much inferior team, coming off a east coast to west coast flight,  were going to destroy the Ducks. It happens. That is sports.

    All the best to you. I will continue to do what I do and at the end of the season only than will I consider it a victory or defeat. Not over a 1 month sample size.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by puckluck61:

    I'm sorry man... I've been keeping an eye on your proceedings and Its clear that you don't even know what "expected value" is. What is your expected value? How many parlays are you in reality going to hit?
    How many SU wins? Are you expecting to hit 60+% or 55+%? Beacuse the Ducks are playing the Panthers in no way is that automatically a +EV play. Advice lay off the puck
    Iine plays and worry about getting some SU wins going for you first. And ditch the parlays all together.
    GL

    This is all relative. We all have our own models, systems, betting methods. I don't believe one is better than the other. You may believe yours is +EV and mine is not. That's ok. I will be the first to admit even my betting methods are not the best they could be. However, what I do works. It works good enough for me. I win profit. I make enough money each year to support my current lifestyle.

    Everything could be more efficient. We should all strive to squeeze out every last bit of EV from a betting situation. I don't because I don't need to. I am happy winning what I win. Not this year, but overall each year. I expect there will be bad months, or even a bad year. 

    If you strive to make as much money as you can, so you can have more money than you need, then all the power to you.

    Last night I believed the Ducks PL was a good bet. Not the ml, not the regulation bet. The puck line at +150. Perry was back. The team was healthier. They were rested, but... they laid an egg. It happens. I highly doubt anyone thought the Florida panthers, a much inferior team, coming off a east coast to west coast flight,  were going to destroy the Ducks. It happens. That is sports.

    All the best to you. I will continue to do what I do and at the end of the season only than will I consider it a victory or defeat. Not over a 1 month sample size.

     
    Learnersrealm
    Learnersrealm
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 3997
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2014 - 8:25 PM ET #1159

    Getting SU's right is the key. Parlays are Vegas heaven. The fact you even suggested parlays to entice those geared for action is negligent and you should know that.
    Reply
    Getting SU's right is the key. Parlays are Vegas heaven. The fact you even suggested parlays to entice those geared for action is negligent and you should know that.
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2014 - 9:13 PM ET #1160

    Quote Originally Posted by Learnersrealm:

    Getting SU's right is the key. Parlays are Vegas heaven. The fact you even suggested parlays to entice those geared for action is negligent and you should know that.

    People are going to do what they are going to do. I never encouraged people to bet parlays. I merely provided parlay picks as requested. I encourage people again and again to practice bankroll management. If you read over the thread, you will see I have said this many times and to even reduce the size of bet on the parlay. 

    I have 15 parlay bets in this thread and 202 singles bets. It's pretty obvious that encourage people to bet singles. You should know that. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Learnersrealm:

    Getting SU's right is the key. Parlays are Vegas heaven. The fact you even suggested parlays to entice those geared for action is negligent and you should know that.

    People are going to do what they are going to do. I never encouraged people to bet parlays. I merely provided parlay picks as requested. I encourage people again and again to practice bankroll management. If you read over the thread, you will see I have said this many times and to even reduce the size of bet on the parlay. 

    I have 15 parlay bets in this thread and 202 singles bets. It's pretty obvious that encourage people to bet singles. You should know that. 
     
    bleto123
    bleto123
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 646
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2014 - 10:21 PM ET #1161

    Let's put it this way I questioned the man earlier about betting hockey and basketball given his thread and personal feelings about the game. I do not know 1 person who lives and breathes the game of hockey and caps nba, so I questioned his motives in my head. I don't personally trail him on plays in the nhl, I do respect him on posting plays daily and definitely do not dispute his legitimacy in winning in the long run. I respect his thought process in his plays to prevent the really bad nights. His plays imo add drama each and every night in terms of the odds he's typically on. Too Make real money and last the season betting nhl imo your bets should be at least 75% on teams not laying juice because goalie play influences results too much. Thanks for the nba picks sir and keep grinding!
    Reply
    Let's put it this way I questioned the man earlier about betting hockey and basketball given his thread and personal feelings about the game. I do not know 1 person who lives and breathes the game of hockey and caps nba, so I questioned his motives in my head. I don't personally trail him on plays in the nhl, I do respect him on posting plays daily and definitely do not dispute his legitimacy in winning in the long run. I respect his thought process in his plays to prevent the really bad nights. His plays imo add drama each and every night in terms of the odds he's typically on. Too Make real money and last the season betting nhl imo your bets should be at least 75% on teams not laying juice because goalie play influences results too much. Thanks for the nba picks sir and keep grinding!
     
    Learnersrealm
    Learnersrealm
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 3997
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2014 - 11:06 PM ET #1162

    You don't encourage people to bet parlays but you have a parlay every day and you have made a special mention on nearly every occasion. You should run for office general. You would fit right in there. I could imagine in a bellowing voice.. 'I don't encourage parlays, but here is a parlay every day for you action minded' or words to that effect.

    Reply
    You don't encourage people to bet parlays but you have a parlay every day and you have made a special mention on nearly every occasion. You should run for office general. You would fit right in there. I could imagine in a bellowing voice.. 'I don't encourage parlays, but here is a parlay every day for you action minded' or words to that effect.

     
    Learnersrealm
    Learnersrealm
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 3997
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2014 - 11:16 PM ET #1163

    It's like your baseball season which started late and died. Stick to few SU's or you will crash and burn.
    Reply
    It's like your baseball season which started late and died. Stick to few SU's or you will crash and burn.
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2014 - 3:14 AM ET #1164

    Quote Originally Posted by Learnersrealm:

    It's like your baseball season which started late and died. Stick to few SU's or you will crash and burn.

    Hey disgruntled loser. First off, I don't care what you think. I have read over your posts and see just how much of a loser you are.

    You like to go into peoples threads and attack them. It's too bad your life is so pathetic that's all you do. I see you have posted many losers. It's all over your posts and covers space record. No wonder you are so miserable. Your life is so empty and you are a broke loser. I pity you. 

    If you find comfort coming in here, and you feel the need to attack me to distract you from your insecurities and shy away from your pathetic life, well...you can find refuge here. Welcome loser.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Learnersrealm:

    It's like your baseball season which started late and died. Stick to few SU's or you will crash and burn.

    Hey disgruntled loser. First off, I don't care what you think. I have read over your posts and see just how much of a loser you are.

    You like to go into peoples threads and attack them. It's too bad your life is so pathetic that's all you do. I see you have posted many losers. It's all over your posts and covers space record. No wonder you are so miserable. Your life is so empty and you are a broke loser. I pity you. 

    If you find comfort coming in here, and you feel the need to attack me to distract you from your insecurities and shy away from your pathetic life, well...you can find refuge here. Welcome loser.
     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2014 - 3:22 AM ET #1165

    No plays Monday. Did go 4-2 in NBA, so doing ok there. Thread is:
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101988405&page=1


    Re-worked NHL model and made some changes. Back tested with good results. 



    Today's Plays: Tuesday November 18th, 2014 - All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.

    6 plays. 5 singles and 1 parlay. Flat bet $100 each. Good luck guys.

    STL ML 1.98 (-102)
    SJ PL -1.5 2.32 (+132)
    PIT ML 1.89 (-111)
    NAS@TOR OVER 5.5 2.11 (+111)
    DAL PL -1.5 2.77 (+177)
    ANA ML 1.85 (-117)

    Parlay:
    SJ PL 2.32 (+132)
    DAL PL -1.5 2.77 (+177)
    ANA ML 1.85 (-117)
    LAK ML 1.55 (-182)
    17.71:1, +1671, Bet $100 to win $1771, $1671 profit




    Reply
    No plays Monday. Did go 4-2 in NBA, so doing ok there. Thread is:
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101988405&page=1


    Re-worked NHL model and made some changes. Back tested with good results. 



    Today's Plays: Tuesday November 18th, 2014 - All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.

    6 plays. 5 singles and 1 parlay. Flat bet $100 each. Good luck guys.

    STL ML 1.98 (-102)
    SJ PL -1.5 2.32 (+132)
    PIT ML 1.89 (-111)
    NAS@TOR OVER 5.5 2.11 (+111)
    DAL PL -1.5 2.77 (+177)
    ANA ML 1.85 (-117)

    Parlay:
    SJ PL 2.32 (+132)
    DAL PL -1.5 2.77 (+177)
    ANA ML 1.85 (-117)
    LAK ML 1.55 (-182)
    17.71:1, +1671, Bet $100 to win $1771, $1671 profit




     
    GeneralSharp
    GeneralSharp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2014 - 3:25 AM ET #1166

    *Correction, 7 plays. 6 singles, 1 parlay

    Good night gents.
    Reply
    *Correction, 7 plays. 6 singles, 1 parlay

    Good night gents.
     
    tomynica
    tomynica
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2014 - 11:00 AM ET #1167

    Lets get them tonight. GL
    Reply
    Lets get them tonight. GL
     
    Exposfan
    Exposfan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 362
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2014 - 11:07 AM ET #1168

    BOL General
    Reply
    BOL General
     
    ChaseWins
    ChaseWins
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2014 - 11:56 AM ET #1169

    Thanks for taking the time to post.  Have a great day.
    Reply
    Thanks for taking the time to post.  Have a great day.
     
    sammytheman
    sammytheman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 435
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2014 - 2:01 PM ET #1170

    Good luck General. FYI, the sh*tty Sabres has Sharks number 
    Reply
    Good luck General. FYI, the sh*tty Sabres has Sharks number 
     
    duchart
    duchart
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 232
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2014 - 2:07 PM ET #1171

    BOL guys! 
    Reply
    BOL guys! 
     
    Dubl3up
    Dubl3up
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2014 - 2:28 PM ET #1172

    Suprised you don't have any ties tonight, some real tight match ups tonight. BOL
    Reply
    Suprised you don't have any ties tonight, some real tight match ups tonight. BOL
     
    magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 31
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2014 - 2:31 PM ET #1173

    I hope General does do well tonight. He seems really stressed out. 
    Reply
    I hope General does do well tonight. He seems really stressed out. 
     
    HockeyGuruNHL
    HockeyGuruNHL
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2014 - 2:37 PM ET #1174

    STL & DAL BOL
    Reply
    STL & DAL BOL
     
     
    Russ-SVTF150
    Russ-SVTF150
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 101
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2014 - 6:49 PM ET #1175

    Thanks for the picks Gen...lets have a huge night!
    Reply
    Thanks for the picks Gen...lets have a huge night!
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 474849 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,270
    • PART DEUX 218
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,110
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,642
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,131
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,143
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.