Today's Plays: Thursday
October 23rd, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of
post.
Going to be a high variance night. If it
doesn't go well, don't panic. Just bet accordingly. Flat bet 1 unit each
pick. Slow and steady.
NYI ML 2.44 (+144)
PIT@DET OVER 5.5 2.24 (+124)
CHI@NAS TIE 3.81 (+281)
VAN@STL TIE 3.93 (+293)
CLB@SJ TIE 3.97 (+297)
*LA
looks to be an easy win, but it wouldn't surprise me if Buffalo won or
LA barely wins. Buffalo's coach has a way of getting terrible teams up
for big games. Playing the Stanley cup champs may be the one game they
show up for and LA doesn't. I have LA winning, but I am passing on poor
value as well as my gut experience.
Good luck guys.
I'm new to NHL betting. Can someone clarify what TIE is? is that the same as the money line? apologies for the noob question
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
Today's Plays: Thursday
October 23rd, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of
post.
Going to be a high variance night. If it
doesn't go well, don't panic. Just bet accordingly. Flat bet 1 unit each
pick. Slow and steady.
NYI ML 2.44 (+144)
PIT@DET OVER 5.5 2.24 (+124)
CHI@NAS TIE 3.81 (+281)
VAN@STL TIE 3.93 (+293)
CLB@SJ TIE 3.97 (+297)
*LA
looks to be an easy win, but it wouldn't surprise me if Buffalo won or
LA barely wins. Buffalo's coach has a way of getting terrible teams up
for big games. Playing the Stanley cup champs may be the one game they
show up for and LA doesn't. I have LA winning, but I am passing on poor
value as well as my gut experience.
Good luck guys.
I'm new to NHL betting. Can someone clarify what TIE is? is that the same as the money line? apologies for the noob question
I'm new to NHL betting. Can someone clarify what TIE is? is that the same as the money line? apologies for the noob question
ML (money line) includes OT (over time). For it to go to OT there needs to be a tie in the game, 1-X-2 (X standing for tie). 1-X-2 is PL (puck line), meaning BEFORE OT (over time).
Does this make sense?
Quote Originally Posted by teamhenry:
I'm new to NHL betting. Can someone clarify what TIE is? is that the same as the money line? apologies for the noob question
ML (money line) includes OT (over time). For it to go to OT there needs to be a tie in the game, 1-X-2 (X standing for tie). 1-X-2 is PL (puck line), meaning BEFORE OT (over time).
Really enjoyed watching the Pens- Detroit game. Nice pick General, though I was raised in Pennsylvania and big Penquin fan. Nice one with Islanders too.
Really enjoyed watching the Pens- Detroit game. Nice pick General, though I was raised in Pennsylvania and big Penquin fan. Nice one with Islanders too.
The Predators goalie is very, very good. Or extremely lucky.
He is one of the best in the league... and great Def does not hurt much!
Watching the fans walk out of the rink with 3 min to go in the Det game was awesome cause i knew Det would score at least 1... but for them to score 3 and win in OT was SICK!
Ties dont seem to be coming through tonight.
Quote Originally Posted by WakaFlocka:
The Predators goalie is very, very good. Or extremely lucky.
He is one of the best in the league... and great Def does not hurt much!
Watching the fans walk out of the rink with 3 min to go in the Det game was awesome cause i knew Det would score at least 1... but for them to score 3 and win in OT was SICK!
I'm new to NHL betting. Can someone clarify what TIE is? is that the same as the money line? apologies for the noob question
I am also a noob around here but at Pinnacle where i am betting it is under hockey props. and you bet yes or no for overtime or not.
So if you think a team like LA is going to THUMP a team like Buffalo and you dont think it is going to go to OT you can maybe find a better line there than the ML. (That way in case LA really lays an egg and loses in Reg you still win!)
Quote Originally Posted by teamhenry:
I'm new to NHL betting. Can someone clarify what TIE is? is that the same as the money line? apologies for the noob question
I am also a noob around here but at Pinnacle where i am betting it is under hockey props. and you bet yes or no for overtime or not.
So if you think a team like LA is going to THUMP a team like Buffalo and you dont think it is going to go to OT you can maybe find a better line there than the ML. (That way in case LA really lays an egg and loses in Reg you still win!)
I'm new to NHL betting. Can someone clarify what TIE is? is that the same as the money line? apologies for the noob question
I am also a noob around here but at Pinnacle where i am betting it is under hockey props. and you bet yes or no for overtime or not. So if you think a team like LA is going to THUMP a team like Buffalo and you dont think it is going to go to OT you can maybe find a better line there than the ML. (That way in case LA really lays an egg and loses in Reg you still win!)
I'm so confused! Sorry, haven't a clue what your asking.
Quote Originally Posted by duchart:
Quote Originally Posted by teamhenry:
I'm new to NHL betting. Can someone clarify what TIE is? is that the same as the money line? apologies for the noob question
I am also a noob around here but at Pinnacle where i am betting it is under hockey props. and you bet yes or no for overtime or not. So if you think a team like LA is going to THUMP a team like Buffalo and you dont think it is going to go to OT you can maybe find a better line there than the ML. (That way in case LA really lays an egg and loses in Reg you still win!)
I'm so confused! Sorry, haven't a clue what your asking.