Posted:
#476
General Sharps 2014-2015 NHL Picks
Posted:
#478
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareFish:
Bold pick with Columbus. I have a feeling its going to be a high scoring night.
Thanks for the picks General!!!
Bold pick with Columbus. I have a feeling its going to be a high scoring night.
Thanks for the picks General!!!
This line really surprised me. Back to backs are not a huge factor as it is in other sports. John Gibson is the scheduled started for the Ducks, so this is a big disadvantage for them. CLB is very underrated.
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareFish:
Bold pick with Columbus. I have a feeling its going to be a high scoring night.
Thanks for the picks General!!!
Bold pick with Columbus. I have a feeling its going to be a high scoring night.
Thanks for the picks General!!!
This line really surprised me. Back to backs are not a huge factor as it is in other sports. John Gibson is the scheduled started for the Ducks, so this is a big disadvantage for them. CLB is very underrated.
Posted:
#479
Quote Originally Posted by Leaffan62:
good afternoon General,
Will you or have you started an NBA Forum??????
Great Job with NHL![]()
Thanks. I will have an NBA thread. I won't be posting until the 3rd week of the season until teams settle in and I have some basic stats and understanding of the direction of the teams.
Quote Originally Posted by Leaffan62:
good afternoon General,
Will you or have you started an NBA Forum??????
Great Job with NHL![]()
Thanks. I will have an NBA thread. I won't be posting until the 3rd week of the season until teams settle in and I have some basic stats and understanding of the direction of the teams.
Posted:
#482
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
This line really surprised me. Back to backs are not a huge factor as it is in other sports. John Gibson is the scheduled started for the Ducks, so this is a big disadvantage for them. CLB is very underrated.
Yeah, I don't really know how to place CLB right now. They are an underrated team but I guess in my mind they aren't quite up there with ANA.
I didn't know ANA was playing Gibson tonight either and for that price it totally makes sense to go with CLB. Thanks for explaining that to me General. Have a good night!
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
This line really surprised me. Back to backs are not a huge factor as it is in other sports. John Gibson is the scheduled started for the Ducks, so this is a big disadvantage for them. CLB is very underrated.
Yeah, I don't really know how to place CLB right now. They are an underrated team but I guess in my mind they aren't quite up there with ANA.
I didn't know ANA was playing Gibson tonight either and for that price it totally makes sense to go with CLB. Thanks for explaining that to me General. Have a good night!
Posted:
#483
Quote Originally Posted by fxbrassard:
Is your model based purely on statistics? I don't think it is fair to rate Gibson with his all time NHL stats. He has a great pedigree.
Is your model based purely on statistics? I don't think it is fair to rate Gibson with his all time NHL stats. He has a great pedigree.
No goaltending is a part, but just a piece of the puzzle. I didn't say he was pure garbage, but he is still a rookie and even if he has a great night, I don't consider him to be a goalie that can be counted on consistently. I give goalies my own personal ranking, and until he proves himself over a large sample size, I cannot put much stock into pedigree.
Columbus was a good dog, just doesn't look like they can pull it off tonight.
Quote Originally Posted by fxbrassard:
Is your model based purely on statistics? I don't think it is fair to rate Gibson with his all time NHL stats. He has a great pedigree.
Is your model based purely on statistics? I don't think it is fair to rate Gibson with his all time NHL stats. He has a great pedigree.
No goaltending is a part, but just a piece of the puzzle. I didn't say he was pure garbage, but he is still a rookie and even if he has a great night, I don't consider him to be a goalie that can be counted on consistently. I give goalies my own personal ranking, and until he proves himself over a large sample size, I cannot put much stock into pedigree.
Columbus was a good dog, just doesn't look like they can pull it off tonight.
Posted:
#485
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
Just hoping for CLB@ANA to go over. That would make it a 4-2 night.
Just hoping for CLB@ANA to go over. That would make it a 4-2 night.
you got pay back for the wsh/edm over 5 goals half a game left
car/edm 0 goals half a game left
good stuff gen
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
Just hoping for CLB@ANA to go over. That would make it a 4-2 night.
Just hoping for CLB@ANA to go over. That would make it a 4-2 night.
you got pay back for the wsh/edm over 5 goals half a game left
car/edm 0 goals half a game left
good stuff gen
Posted:
#486
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
Just hoping for CLB@ANA to go over. That would make it a 4-2 night.
Just hoping for CLB@ANA to go over. That would make it a 4-2 night.
you got pay back for the wsh/edm over 5 goals half a game left
car/edm 0 goals half a game left
good stuff gen
and im hoping for a 4-3 cbj win
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
Just hoping for CLB@ANA to go over. That would make it a 4-2 night.
Just hoping for CLB@ANA to go over. That would make it a 4-2 night.
you got pay back for the wsh/edm over 5 goals half a game left
car/edm 0 goals half a game left
good stuff gen
and im hoping for a 4-3 cbj win
Posted:
#487
Quote Originally Posted by quoteThEraven:
you got pay back for the wsh/edm over 5 goals half a game left
car/edm 0 goals half a game left
good stuff gen
im hoping cbj wins 4-3 
Quote Originally Posted by quoteThEraven:
you got pay back for the wsh/edm over 5 goals half a game left
car/edm 0 goals half a game left
good stuff gen
im hoping cbj wins 4-3 
Posted:
#489
Dissapointing going 3-3, but no loss. Pretty hard to win with 17 shots on goal Columbus.
Oh well.
TB ML 1.92 (-108) -WIN $192
DAL NJ OVER 5.5 2.27 (+127) -LOSE $100
VAN COL OVER 5.5 2.13 (+113) -WIN $213
CAR@EDM OVER 5.5 2.07 (+107) -WIN $207
CLB ML 2.71 (+171) - LOSE $100
CLB@ANA OVER 5.5 1.95 (-105) - LOSE $100
Overall cost of bets: $600
Overall winnings: $612
Overall profit: +$12, +0.12 Units
2014-2015 NHL Season Record to Date: 36W - 33L
Starting Bankroll: $10,000
Current Bankroll: $11,339
Total Profit in $: +$1,339
Total Profit in Units: +13.39 units
Dissapointing going 3-3, but no loss. Pretty hard to win with 17 shots on goal Columbus.
Oh well.
TB ML 1.92 (-108) -WIN $192
DAL NJ OVER 5.5 2.27 (+127) -LOSE $100
VAN COL OVER 5.5 2.13 (+113) -WIN $213
CAR@EDM OVER 5.5 2.07 (+107) -WIN $207
CLB ML 2.71 (+171) - LOSE $100
CLB@ANA OVER 5.5 1.95 (-105) - LOSE $100
Overall cost of bets: $600
Overall winnings: $612
Overall profit: +$12, +0.12 Units
2014-2015 NHL Season Record to Date: 36W - 33L
Starting Bankroll: $10,000
Current Bankroll: $11,339
Total Profit in $: +$1,339
Total Profit in Units: +13.39 units
Posted:
#494
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
I will try to post Saturday's play early. Just waiting on confirmed lines.
I will try to post Saturday's play early. Just waiting on confirmed lines.
sorry Gen missed that post....profit is profit
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
I will try to post Saturday's play early. Just waiting on confirmed lines.
I will try to post Saturday's play early. Just waiting on confirmed lines.
sorry Gen missed that post....profit is profit
Posted:
#495
Today's Plays: Saturday October 25th, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
8 plays today guys. Big night.
OTT ML (off the board, waiting on line)
DET ML 2.04 (+104)
MTL ML 1.81 (-123)
DAL@NYI OVER 5.5 (off the board, waiting on line)
NAS ML 2.04 (+104)
TB@MIN UNDER 5 2.06 (+106)
FLA ML 2.36 (+136)
WAS ML 1.90 (-110)
Once the lines are out for OTT money line and DAL@NYI Over 5.5 I will bet them. They will be plays.
Good luck everyone. 
Today's Plays: Saturday October 25th, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
8 plays today guys. Big night.
OTT ML (off the board, waiting on line)
DET ML 2.04 (+104)
MTL ML 1.81 (-123)
DAL@NYI OVER 5.5 (off the board, waiting on line)
NAS ML 2.04 (+104)
TB@MIN UNDER 5 2.06 (+106)
FLA ML 2.36 (+136)
WAS ML 1.90 (-110)
Once the lines are out for OTT money line and DAL@NYI Over 5.5 I will bet them. They will be plays.
Good luck everyone. 
Posted:
#497
Quote Originally Posted by ByTheBay:
Is this our final Saturday card? Aside from the two we're waiting on, will there be any potential adds?

Is this our final Saturday card? Aside from the two we're waiting on, will there be any potential adds?
No that is it. Good luck Saturday night and in Game 4 
Quote Originally Posted by ByTheBay:
Is this our final Saturday card? Aside from the two we're waiting on, will there be any potential adds?

Is this our final Saturday card? Aside from the two we're waiting on, will there be any potential adds?
No that is it. Good luck Saturday night and in Game 4 
Posted:
#498
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
No that is it. Good luck Saturday night and in Game 4 
Thanks boss, appreciate that. Need this one in a big way.
Good luck this weekend
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
No that is it. Good luck Saturday night and in Game 4 
Thanks boss, appreciate that. Need this one in a big way.
Good luck this weekend
Posted:
#499
Do you ever step out on a play or two throughout the season? Maybe a game your numbers are ridiculously strong on. Like a game of the year type play? Or is everything a flat bet the entire season, regardless of how strong your system favors?

Do you ever step out on a play or two throughout the season? Maybe a game your numbers are ridiculously strong on. Like a game of the year type play? Or is everything a flat bet the entire season, regardless of how strong your system favors?

Posted:
#500
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
Today's Plays: Saturday October 25th, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
Today's Plays: Saturday October 25th, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
8 plays today guys. Big night.
OTT ML (off the board, waiting on line)
DET ML 2.04 (+104)
MTL ML 1.81 (-123)
DAL@NYI OVER 5.5 (off the board, waiting on line)
NAS ML 2.04 (+104)
TB@MIN UNDER 5 2.06 (+106)
FLA ML 2.36 (+136)
WAS ML 1.90 (-110)
Once the lines are out for OTT money line and DAL@NYI Over 5.5 I will bet them. They will be plays.
Good luck everyone. 
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
Today's Plays: Saturday October 25th, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
Today's Plays: Saturday October 25th, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
8 plays today guys. Big night.
OTT ML (off the board, waiting on line)
DET ML 2.04 (+104)
MTL ML 1.81 (-123)
DAL@NYI OVER 5.5 (off the board, waiting on line)
NAS ML 2.04 (+104)
TB@MIN UNDER 5 2.06 (+106)
FLA ML 2.36 (+136)
WAS ML 1.90 (-110)
Once the lines are out for OTT money line and DAL@NYI Over 5.5 I will bet them. They will be plays.
Good luck everyone. 
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,322
- Friday 10/02/2026 902
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,200
- Cleveland Bettors 2,712
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,768
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,119
- PART DEUX 224
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,259
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,742
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
