Posted:
#401
General Sharps 2014-2015 NHL Picks
Posted:
#404
Tough beat. That is why I never celebrate early. Back after the Anaheim going with tomorrows picks. We will grind it out. No worries. One step at a time.
Tough beat. That is why I never celebrate early. Back after the Anaheim going with tomorrows picks. We will grind it out. No worries. One step at a time.
Posted:
#405
Close to a winning night. Disappointed WAS@EDM could not get one single goal in the 3rd. Moving along.
PHI@PIT OVER 5.5 1.84 (-119) - WIN $184
WAS@EDM OVER 5.5 2.13 (+113) - LOSE $100
BUF@ANA OVER 5.5 2.13 (+113) - LOSE $100
Overall cost of bets: $300
Overall winnings: $184
Overall profit: -$116, -1.16 units
2014-2015 NHL Season Record to Date: 31W - 27L
Starting Bankroll: $10,000
Current Bankroll: $11,359
Total Profit in $: +$1,359
Total Profit in Units: +13.59 units
Close to a winning night. Disappointed WAS@EDM could not get one single goal in the 3rd. Moving along.
PHI@PIT OVER 5.5 1.84 (-119) - WIN $184
WAS@EDM OVER 5.5 2.13 (+113) - LOSE $100
BUF@ANA OVER 5.5 2.13 (+113) - LOSE $100
Overall cost of bets: $300
Overall winnings: $184
Overall profit: -$116, -1.16 units
2014-2015 NHL Season Record to Date: 31W - 27L
Starting Bankroll: $10,000
Current Bankroll: $11,359
Total Profit in $: +$1,359
Total Profit in Units: +13.59 units
Posted:
#409
Quote Originally Posted by duchart:
Ana Buf was close at the end. Two tough beats tonight. I will be back tomorrow.
Close indeed, as was WAS-vs-EDM also. Unfortunately the only advantage being 'close' brings is in horseshoes.Ana Buf was close at the end. Two tough beats tonight. I will be back tomorrow.
Thanks Gen.
Quote Originally Posted by duchart:
Ana Buf was close at the end. Two tough beats tonight. I will be back tomorrow.
Close indeed, as was WAS-vs-EDM also. Unfortunately the only advantage being 'close' brings is in horseshoes.Ana Buf was close at the end. Two tough beats tonight. I will be back tomorrow.
Thanks Gen.
Posted:
#412
*rest of that post was supposed to include my seconding how goos MB/Skrill is for use with Dimes, Pinnacle, BOL, et al
And good luck your plays today, General 
*rest of that post was supposed to include my seconding how goos MB/Skrill is for use with Dimes, Pinnacle, BOL, et al
And good luck your plays today, General 
Posted:
#414
Today's Plays: Thursday October 23rd, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
Going to be a high variance night. If it doesn't go well, don't panic. Just bet accordingly. Flat bet 1 unit each pick. Slow and steady.
NYI ML 2.44 (+144)
PIT@DET OVER 5.5 2.24 (+124)
CHI@NAS TIE 3.81 (+281)
VAN@STL TIE 3.93 (+293)
CLB@SJ TIE 3.97 (+297)
*LA looks to be an easy win, but it wouldn't surprise me if Buffalo won or LA barely wins. Buffalo's coach has a way of getting terrible teams up for big games. Playing the Stanley cup champs may be the one game they show up for and LA doesn't. I have LA winning, but I am passing on poor value as well as my gut experience.
Good luck guys. 
Today's Plays: Thursday October 23rd, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
Going to be a high variance night. If it doesn't go well, don't panic. Just bet accordingly. Flat bet 1 unit each pick. Slow and steady.
NYI ML 2.44 (+144)
PIT@DET OVER 5.5 2.24 (+124)
CHI@NAS TIE 3.81 (+281)
VAN@STL TIE 3.93 (+293)
CLB@SJ TIE 3.97 (+297)
*LA looks to be an easy win, but it wouldn't surprise me if Buffalo won or LA barely wins. Buffalo's coach has a way of getting terrible teams up for big games. Playing the Stanley cup champs may be the one game they show up for and LA doesn't. I have LA winning, but I am passing on poor value as well as my gut experience.
Good luck guys. 
Posted:
#415
GL Tonight Sharp 
I've been tailing you since I've hit a pretty large bump in the road and using your advice to get back on track. Appreciate all the advice you give in this thread
I've been tailing you since I've hit a pretty large bump in the road and using your advice to get back on track. Appreciate all the advice you give in this thread
GL Tonight Sharp 
I've been tailing you since I've hit a pretty large bump in the road and using your advice to get back on track. Appreciate all the advice you give in this thread
I've been tailing you since I've hit a pretty large bump in the road and using your advice to get back on track. Appreciate all the advice you give in this thread
Posted:
#417
Starting to think I should be playing ties as I have bet 6 games this year and 5 have gone to OT and only won 1 game.
BOL tonight buds.
We should stop eating bananas.
Starting to think I should be playing ties as I have bet 6 games this year and 5 have gone to OT and only won 1 game.
BOL tonight buds.
Posted:
#418
Hi General new to forum. I'm 59 years old living in Canada with wife and daughter, has two boys living in Texas. I have never done well betting football, baseball and basketball. Won some here and there, but not enough to get ahead. I'm on disability and trying to see what I can do with hockey. You are very impressive. I started out with $200 in Sportsinteraction and now have $350. I bet $10 agame when I have $200 and add $5 every $100 I win. So now I'm betting $15. This is all I can afford and do you think this is ok or do I reaLLY NEED A BIG BANKRoll. This is a start and hopefully next year I can bet $100 a game. Trust in your opinion.
Hi General new to forum. I'm 59 years old living in Canada with wife and daughter, has two boys living in Texas. I have never done well betting football, baseball and basketball. Won some here and there, but not enough to get ahead. I'm on disability and trying to see what I can do with hockey. You are very impressive. I started out with $200 in Sportsinteraction and now have $350. I bet $10 agame when I have $200 and add $5 every $100 I win. So now I'm betting $15. This is all I can afford and do you think this is ok or do I reaLLY NEED A BIG BANKRoll. This is a start and hopefully next year I can bet $100 a game. Trust in your opinion.
Posted:
#419
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
*LA looks to be an easy win, but it wouldn't surprise me if Buffalo won or LA barely wins. Buffalo's coach has a way of getting terrible teams up for big games. Playing the Stanley cup champs may be the one game they show up for and LA doesn't. I have LA winning, but I am passing on poor value as well as my gut experience.
Sutter will make sure his boys are ready to play. Not losing to Buffalo is motivation enough. Agree that there's no value, though. Saw it hit -400 today. Yikes.
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
*LA looks to be an easy win, but it wouldn't surprise me if Buffalo won or LA barely wins. Buffalo's coach has a way of getting terrible teams up for big games. Playing the Stanley cup champs may be the one game they show up for and LA doesn't. I have LA winning, but I am passing on poor value as well as my gut experience.
Sutter will make sure his boys are ready to play. Not losing to Buffalo is motivation enough. Agree that there's no value, though. Saw it hit -400 today. Yikes.
Posted:
#420
Quote Originally Posted by searrss:
Sutter will make sure his boys are ready to play. Not losing to Buffalo is motivation enough. Agree that there's no value, though. Saw it hit -400 today. Yikes.
No value in the -1.5 @-120?
"Kings are 4-0 in their last 4 overall.
Kings are 6-0 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Kings are 12-2 in their last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
Sabres are 8-31 in their last 39 games playing on 0 days rest.
Sabres are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. Pacific.
Sabres are 3-13 in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Sabres are 7-24 in their last 31 vs. Western Conference"
Kings are 6-0 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Kings are 12-2 in their last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
Sabres are 8-31 in their last 39 games playing on 0 days rest.
Sabres are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. Pacific.
Sabres are 3-13 in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Sabres are 7-24 in their last 31 vs. Western Conference"
Sabres are playing back-to-back, lost against Anaheim with 4-1 last night.
Quote Originally Posted by searrss:
Sutter will make sure his boys are ready to play. Not losing to Buffalo is motivation enough. Agree that there's no value, though. Saw it hit -400 today. Yikes.
No value in the -1.5 @-120?
"Kings are 4-0 in their last 4 overall.
Kings are 6-0 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Kings are 12-2 in their last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
Sabres are 8-31 in their last 39 games playing on 0 days rest.
Sabres are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. Pacific.
Sabres are 3-13 in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Sabres are 7-24 in their last 31 vs. Western Conference"
Kings are 6-0 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Kings are 12-2 in their last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
Sabres are 8-31 in their last 39 games playing on 0 days rest.
Sabres are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. Pacific.
Sabres are 3-13 in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Sabres are 7-24 in their last 31 vs. Western Conference"
Sabres are playing back-to-back, lost against Anaheim with 4-1 last night.
Posted:
#421
Quote Originally Posted by WakaFlocka:
No value in the -1.5 @-120?
"Kings are 4-0 in their last 4 overall.
Kings are 6-0 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Kings are 12-2 in their last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
Sabres are 8-31 in their last 39 games playing on 0 days rest.
Sabres are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. Pacific.
Sabres are 3-13 in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Sabres are 7-24 in their last 31 vs. Western Conference"
Kings are 6-0 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Kings are 12-2 in their last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
Sabres are 8-31 in their last 39 games playing on 0 days rest.
Sabres are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. Pacific.
Sabres are 3-13 in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Sabres are 7-24 in their last 31 vs. Western Conference"
Sabres are playing back-to-back, lost against Anaheim with 4-1 last night.
There's certainly value there, I was talking about the ML though. I took Anaheim -1.5 last night, and I took Boston -1.5 on Saturday.
Quote Originally Posted by WakaFlocka:
No value in the -1.5 @-120?
"Kings are 4-0 in their last 4 overall.
Kings are 6-0 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Kings are 12-2 in their last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
Sabres are 8-31 in their last 39 games playing on 0 days rest.
Sabres are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. Pacific.
Sabres are 3-13 in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Sabres are 7-24 in their last 31 vs. Western Conference"
Kings are 6-0 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Kings are 12-2 in their last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
Sabres are 8-31 in their last 39 games playing on 0 days rest.
Sabres are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. Pacific.
Sabres are 3-13 in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Sabres are 7-24 in their last 31 vs. Western Conference"
Sabres are playing back-to-back, lost against Anaheim with 4-1 last night.
There's certainly value there, I was talking about the ML though. I took Anaheim -1.5 last night, and I took Boston -1.5 on Saturday.
Posted:
#422
Quote Originally Posted by WakaFlocka:
No value in the -1.5 @-120?
"Kings are 4-0 in their last 4 overall.
Kings are 6-0 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Kings are 12-2 in their last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
Sabres are 8-31 in their last 39 games playing on 0 days rest.
Sabres are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. Pacific.
Sabres are 3-13 in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Sabres are 7-24 in their last 31 vs. Western Conference"
Kings are 6-0 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Kings are 12-2 in their last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
Sabres are 8-31 in their last 39 games playing on 0 days rest.
Sabres are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. Pacific.
Sabres are 3-13 in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Sabres are 7-24 in their last 31 vs. Western Conference"
Sabres are playing back-to-back, lost against Anaheim with 4-1 last night.
i agree no way the savers win tonight
Quote Originally Posted by WakaFlocka:
No value in the -1.5 @-120?
"Kings are 4-0 in their last 4 overall.
Kings are 6-0 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Kings are 12-2 in their last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
Sabres are 8-31 in their last 39 games playing on 0 days rest.
Sabres are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. Pacific.
Sabres are 3-13 in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Sabres are 7-24 in their last 31 vs. Western Conference"
Kings are 6-0 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Kings are 12-2 in their last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
Sabres are 8-31 in their last 39 games playing on 0 days rest.
Sabres are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. Pacific.
Sabres are 3-13 in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Sabres are 7-24 in their last 31 vs. Western Conference"
Sabres are playing back-to-back, lost against Anaheim with 4-1 last night.
i agree no way the savers win tonight
Posted:
#423
Quote Originally Posted by searrss:
There's certainly value there, I was talking about the ML though. I took Anaheim -1.5 last night, and I took Boston -1.5 on Saturday.
I wasn't having a go, just asking! I'm new to hockey-betting.
Quote Originally Posted by searrss:
There's certainly value there, I was talking about the ML though. I took Anaheim -1.5 last night, and I took Boston -1.5 on Saturday.
I wasn't having a go, just asking! I'm new to hockey-betting.
Posted:
#425
Quote Originally Posted by WakaFlocka:
I wasn't having a go, just asking! I'm new to hockey-betting.
No worries. I'm generally wary of puck lines, but I'll keep at it with Buffalo until they prove they can score more than one goal a game, or until they play a team as bad as they are.
Quote Originally Posted by WakaFlocka:
I wasn't having a go, just asking! I'm new to hockey-betting.
No worries. I'm generally wary of puck lines, but I'll keep at it with Buffalo until they prove they can score more than one goal a game, or until they play a team as bad as they are.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,317
- Friday 10/02/2026 897
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,168
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,116
- PART DEUX 224
- Cleveland Bettors 2,703
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,596
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 4,876
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,157
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
