Great Job last night General! Patiently waiting to see what you're on for tonight! F the trolls and haters, we are here to beat the beast unlike them. Stay sharp!
Great Job last night General! Patiently waiting to see what you're on for tonight! F the trolls and haters, we are here to beat the beast unlike them. Stay sharp!
Something I dislike with Pinnacle and several other bookies is that you need to send them pictures of your passport etc.
Which bookie has the BEST odds on NHL, NFL & tennis?
I didn't use Pinnacle because I didn't want to send them all that stuff either so I use William Hill, and I think i've been getting better odds on the TIES.
NYR v NJ DRAW @ 4.00 DET v MON DRAW @ 4.20 VAN v DAL DRAW @ 4.20 SJ v BOS DRAW @ 4.20
All the other odds look to be the same.
Thanks General for everything. Every cent I made is because of you. I will be following your selections till the very end.
Quote Originally Posted by WakaFlocka:
Something I dislike with Pinnacle and several other bookies is that you need to send them pictures of your passport etc.
Which bookie has the BEST odds on NHL, NFL & tennis?
I didn't use Pinnacle because I didn't want to send them all that stuff either so I use William Hill, and I think i've been getting better odds on the TIES.
NYR v NJ DRAW @ 4.00 DET v MON DRAW @ 4.20 VAN v DAL DRAW @ 4.20 SJ v BOS DRAW @ 4.20
All the other odds look to be the same.
Thanks General for everything. Every cent I made is because of you. I will be following your selections till the very end.
I'm really for clotting up your thread with non-NHL matters, General! I also hope everything's fine with you & your family if you live in Ottawa.
Bigbee and others: the problem with living in Sweden/Europe is that the "best" bookies are usually stated in the U.S & Canada, when it comes to NHL, NFL, MLB and such atleast. I'm currently using Bet365 which is by far the best one (I think) when it comes to not having to send in your passport and other papers.
I'm really for clotting up your thread with non-NHL matters, General! I also hope everything's fine with you & your family if you live in Ottawa.
Bigbee and others: the problem with living in Sweden/Europe is that the "best" bookies are usually stated in the U.S & Canada, when it comes to NHL, NFL, MLB and such atleast. I'm currently using Bet365 which is by far the best one (I think) when it comes to not having to send in your passport and other papers.
I'm really for clotting up your thread with non-NHL matters, General! I also hope everything's fine with you & your family if you live in Ottawa.
Bigbee and others: the problem with living in Sweden/Europe is that the "best" bookies are usually stated in the U.S & Canada, when it comes to NHL, NFL, MLB and such atleast. I'm currently using Bet365 which is by far the best one (I think) when it comes to not having to send in your passport and other papers.
Check out Skrill. It's an e-wallet like Neteller. You can deposit and cashout from Pinnacle with no hassles if you do it to/from your Skrill account.
Quote Originally Posted by WakaFlocka:
I'm really for clotting up your thread with non-NHL matters, General! I also hope everything's fine with you & your family if you live in Ottawa.
Bigbee and others: the problem with living in Sweden/Europe is that the "best" bookies are usually stated in the U.S & Canada, when it comes to NHL, NFL, MLB and such atleast. I'm currently using Bet365 which is by far the best one (I think) when it comes to not having to send in your passport and other papers.
Check out Skrill. It's an e-wallet like Neteller. You can deposit and cashout from Pinnacle with no hassles if you do it to/from your Skrill account.