I don't pick and choose your plays general. I believe in being in or out and I'm in all the way. When you have someone that has twenty years of experience winning money at hockey why try to figure out which one your going to hit and which one your going to miss, just go with it and enjoy the ride! Thanks for all your work, it's greatly appreciated!
I don't pick and choose your plays general. I believe in being in or out and I'm in all the way. When you have someone that has twenty years of experience winning money at hockey why try to figure out which one your going to hit and which one your going to miss, just go with it and enjoy the ride! Thanks for all your work, it's greatly appreciated!
*I have been getting a lot of pms about my betting method. Flat betting is simply betting the same amount each game no matter the odds. This betting method keeps you from losing big money on big favorites, as well, lets you cash in big when betting dogs. It just keeps things simple as well. Managing your bankroll is the most important thing in gambling. This may not be the most optimal method, but it has never failed me in 20 years.
The best way to make money at sports is to be honest with yourself and set realistic goals. If you have dreams of private jets and boats on the nile, just take a step back. You should aim to make a realistic number each year. Most people can live well on their own with 30-40k a year (after taxes), and with a family 50-70k (after taxes). I have always had a primary job and used sports as secondary income. As I made more with sports, I switched to part time work but never slacked in either job.
My point is it can be done as long as you set realistic achievable goals. Track your plays and treat sports betting like a real job, and you will get paid like a real job.
Patience, discipline, and perseverance are the key.
Well said..words of true wisdom pertaining to the insight of sports wagering on a professional format
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
*I have been getting a lot of pms about my betting method. Flat betting is simply betting the same amount each game no matter the odds. This betting method keeps you from losing big money on big favorites, as well, lets you cash in big when betting dogs. It just keeps things simple as well. Managing your bankroll is the most important thing in gambling. This may not be the most optimal method, but it has never failed me in 20 years.
The best way to make money at sports is to be honest with yourself and set realistic goals. If you have dreams of private jets and boats on the nile, just take a step back. You should aim to make a realistic number each year. Most people can live well on their own with 30-40k a year (after taxes), and with a family 50-70k (after taxes). I have always had a primary job and used sports as secondary income. As I made more with sports, I switched to part time work but never slacked in either job.
My point is it can be done as long as you set realistic achievable goals. Track your plays and treat sports betting like a real job, and you will get paid like a real job.
Patience, discipline, and perseverance are the key.
Well said..words of true wisdom pertaining to the insight of sports wagering on a professional format
General - just curious is there any value in playing puck line as well as ML? I recall this approach was suggested in MLB with mixed results but seems like much better return is possible in NHL with puck line +250 and above
General - just curious is there any value in playing puck line as well as ML? I recall this approach was suggested in MLB with mixed results but seems like much better return is possible in NHL with puck line +250 and above
Thanks men. I had to take care of some family stuff today. Doing the capping right now. Will post picks within the hour. Glad everyone made some money.
Bizzarro there is definitely value, however, as long as you are confident the team will hit the puckline. I always choose one or the other, because puck lines must be strong plays for me. So if they are going to hit the puck line in my eyes, I might as well put the whole unit on it to maximize expected value.
Thanks men. I had to take care of some family stuff today. Doing the capping right now. Will post picks within the hour. Glad everyone made some money.
Bizzarro there is definitely value, however, as long as you are confident the team will hit the puckline. I always choose one or the other, because puck lines must be strong plays for me. So if they are going to hit the puck line in my eyes, I might as well put the whole unit on it to maximize expected value.