@jesron1269
Under is too low. It can easily go over if there’s TOs. But Carolina has a roster of a rebuilding team. They prob the same as the cardinals. Ppl bet Carolina cuz they hate Carr.
@jesron1269
Under is too low. It can easily go over if there’s TOs. But Carolina has a roster of a rebuilding team. They prob the same as the cardinals. Ppl bet Carolina cuz they hate Carr.
@jesron1269
Under is too low. It can easily go over if there’s TOs. But Carolina has a roster of a rebuilding team. They prob the same as the cardinals. Ppl bet Carolina cuz they hate Carr.
@unplucked_gem
Bruh I bought half a point for -139. If I’m risking 5500 to win 4k. I’m fine with that juice. Sometimes you gotta do it. I wanted to buy Vikings to 6.5 but didn’t- look how that ended up
@unplucked_gem
Bruh I bought half a point for -139. If I’m risking 5500 to win 4k. I’m fine with that juice. Sometimes you gotta do it. I wanted to buy Vikings to 6.5 but didn’t- look how that ended up
@unplucked_gem
I understand and respect your point, I expected this to be somewhat of a close game. And -3 is a key number. I can easily see the saints win by 3. That’s why I bought half the point. I don’t do this for EVERY play
@unplucked_gem
I understand and respect your point, I expected this to be somewhat of a close game. And -3 is a key number. I can easily see the saints win by 3. That’s why I bought half the point. I don’t do this for EVERY play
Good Hit Bro....don't pay attention to all the haters on here!
Good Hit Bro....don't pay attention to all the haters on here!
Fixed because a team scored a TD and a 2 point conversion late.
Because thats clearly impossible.
Fixed because a team scored a TD and a 2 point conversion late.
Because thats clearly impossible.
Young shouldn't even be playing. He's not ready. Panthers have 0 offense with the present day him. Maybe if he sat and learned he'd have a chance.
Throwing him to the wolves is just stupid. He's a fade until further notice. There defense is good but like all good defenses, they'll get used up and eventually disinterested (through no fault of their own) it just happens when you play your heart out and your offense can't do anything close to it's part and the losses pile up.
Young shouldn't even be playing. He's not ready. Panthers have 0 offense with the present day him. Maybe if he sat and learned he'd have a chance.
Throwing him to the wolves is just stupid. He's a fade until further notice. There defense is good but like all good defenses, they'll get used up and eventually disinterested (through no fault of their own) it just happens when you play your heart out and your offense can't do anything close to it's part and the losses pile up.
