No one in here concerned about Lamar’s poor track record in the playoffs?
Which teams are peaking at the right time?
@undermysac A Ravens and Lions SB would be awesome. But we all know that the Chiefs will somehow squeeze their way in. Ravens D has definitely turned it around recently, finishing 6th in defensive efficiency and #1 overall. Back to back seasons finishing #1 overall. Would love to see Ravens v. Lions or Chiefs v. Lions. Ravens go on road and beat the Bills sets up for a nice AFC Title game for Ravens to get revenge on the road from last years Title game.
I put a small flier on Ravens about 3 weeks ago at +700 to win it all. This team just feels differently with a legitimate RB, and that Defense getting better as you called out. But I get the comments from everyone that Lamar can't win in the playoffs. We shall see. He has shown himself to be a much better decision-maker at QB with nearly a 10:1 TD/INT Ratio. That's impressive .
I think they take care of the Bills (again) if they do get the opportunity. Baltimore seems vastly improved from earlier this year compared to the Bills (mostly due to Ravens under performing earlier), and they already destroyed the Bills. I would love to see this matchup . ![]()
@undermysac A Ravens and Lions SB would be awesome. But we all know that the Chiefs will somehow squeeze their way in. Ravens D has definitely turned it around recently, finishing 6th in defensive efficiency and #1 overall. Back to back seasons finishing #1 overall. Would love to see Ravens v. Lions or Chiefs v. Lions. Ravens go on road and beat the Bills sets up for a nice AFC Title game for Ravens to get revenge on the road from last years Title game.
I put a small flier on Ravens about 3 weeks ago at +700 to win it all. This team just feels differently with a legitimate RB, and that Defense getting better as you called out. But I get the comments from everyone that Lamar can't win in the playoffs. We shall see. He has shown himself to be a much better decision-maker at QB with nearly a 10:1 TD/INT Ratio. That's impressive .
I think they take care of the Bills (again) if they do get the opportunity. Baltimore seems vastly improved from earlier this year compared to the Bills (mostly due to Ravens under performing earlier), and they already destroyed the Bills. I would love to see this matchup . ![]()
Theses are mine: AFC Chargers Ravens NFC Lions Bucaneers
..... It's an interesting question you ask.. I've been thinking about which teams have a legitimate shot to win it all.... In no particular order ; Chiefs, Bills, Ravens, Eagles, Lions. This is really no suprise, and the odds truly reflect a division between these 5, and the rest of the class...
But to your thread, Chargers are looking good, Texans seem to be reeling with injuries that have hampered them.... and LAC has a big coaching advantage. That seems to be the play of the week IMHO.
And I'm not sure what to make of the Buccaneers, (I put Baker in the same class of QBs as Darnold), so I just can't trust him.... But the BUCs are playing against a rookie QB in the playoffs, so they have that going for them.
Theses are mine: AFC Chargers Ravens NFC Lions Bucaneers
..... It's an interesting question you ask.. I've been thinking about which teams have a legitimate shot to win it all.... In no particular order ; Chiefs, Bills, Ravens, Eagles, Lions. This is really no suprise, and the odds truly reflect a division between these 5, and the rest of the class...
But to your thread, Chargers are looking good, Texans seem to be reeling with injuries that have hampered them.... and LAC has a big coaching advantage. That seems to be the play of the week IMHO.
And I'm not sure what to make of the Buccaneers, (I put Baker in the same class of QBs as Darnold), so I just can't trust him.... But the BUCs are playing against a rookie QB in the playoffs, so they have that going for them.
From the NFC side, the Eagles and Lions look really good they've remained in peak form for majority of year. I still question Lions ability to beat AFC teams that aren't from the AFC South. The Eagles have impressed me more they've manhandled a tough AFC North. Run game is good with Saquon. Physical rough n tumble team. I'd be scared to play them in the Super Bowl tbh.
From the AFC side, not named Chiefs. both Bills and Ravens are peaking at the right time. They are both teams that have squandered opportunities in the past so that is always something that lingers in the mind. Will one of them finally break through? Ravens are doing all the right things lately and are capable of going all the way just need to put the demons to bed. The Chiefs + refs tag team is pretty tough combination to beat lol. Ravens have been most impressive to me from AFC side considering their strength of schedule. Their road to the Super Bowl doesn't look easy possibly going thru Steelers, Bills , and KC . Then against Eagles or Lions if it plays out accordingly...
From the NFC side, the Eagles and Lions look really good they've remained in peak form for majority of year. I still question Lions ability to beat AFC teams that aren't from the AFC South. The Eagles have impressed me more they've manhandled a tough AFC North. Run game is good with Saquon. Physical rough n tumble team. I'd be scared to play them in the Super Bowl tbh.
From the AFC side, not named Chiefs. both Bills and Ravens are peaking at the right time. They are both teams that have squandered opportunities in the past so that is always something that lingers in the mind. Will one of them finally break through? Ravens are doing all the right things lately and are capable of going all the way just need to put the demons to bed. The Chiefs + refs tag team is pretty tough combination to beat lol. Ravens have been most impressive to me from AFC side considering their strength of schedule. Their road to the Super Bowl doesn't look easy possibly going thru Steelers, Bills , and KC . Then against Eagles or Lions if it plays out accordingly...
Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg: @undermysac A Ravens and Lions SB would be awesome. But we all know that the Chiefs will somehow squeeze their way in. Ravens D has definitely turned it around recently, finishing 6th in defensive efficiency and #1 overall. Back to back seasons finishing #1 overall. Would love to see Ravens v. Lions or Chiefs v. Lions. Ravens go on road and beat the Bills sets up for a nice AFC Title game for Ravens to get revenge on the road from last years Title game. I put a small flier on Ravens about 3 weeks ago at +700 to win it all. This team just feels differently with a legitimate RB, and that Defense getting better as you called out. But I get the comments from everyone that Lamar can't win in the playoffs. We shall see. He has shown himself to be a much better decision-maker at QB with nearly a 10:1 TD/INT Ratio. That's impressive . I think they take care of the Bills (again) if they do get the opportunity. Baltimore seems vastly improved from earlier this year compared to the Bills (mostly due to Ravens under performing earlier), and they already destroyed the Bills. I would love to see this matchup .
Nice let's get it rush.
Got the Ravens +1000 during their bye week and sprinkle Lamar win MVP +1200 at same time. Felt like I had to get it before they played the Giants with a chance to regroup knowing the odds would drop
Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg: @undermysac A Ravens and Lions SB would be awesome. But we all know that the Chiefs will somehow squeeze their way in. Ravens D has definitely turned it around recently, finishing 6th in defensive efficiency and #1 overall. Back to back seasons finishing #1 overall. Would love to see Ravens v. Lions or Chiefs v. Lions. Ravens go on road and beat the Bills sets up for a nice AFC Title game for Ravens to get revenge on the road from last years Title game. I put a small flier on Ravens about 3 weeks ago at +700 to win it all. This team just feels differently with a legitimate RB, and that Defense getting better as you called out. But I get the comments from everyone that Lamar can't win in the playoffs. We shall see. He has shown himself to be a much better decision-maker at QB with nearly a 10:1 TD/INT Ratio. That's impressive . I think they take care of the Bills (again) if they do get the opportunity. Baltimore seems vastly improved from earlier this year compared to the Bills (mostly due to Ravens under performing earlier), and they already destroyed the Bills. I would love to see this matchup .
Nice let's get it rush.
Got the Ravens +1000 during their bye week and sprinkle Lamar win MVP +1200 at same time. Felt like I had to get it before they played the Giants with a chance to regroup knowing the odds would drop
@undermysac A Ravens and Lions SB would be awesome. But we all know that the Chiefs will somehow squeeze their way in. Ravens D has definitely turned it around recently, finishing 6th in defensive efficiency and #1 overall. Back to back seasons finishing #1 overall. Would love to see Ravens v. Lions or Chiefs v. Lions. Ravens go on road and beat the Bills sets up for a nice AFC Title game for Ravens to get revenge on the road from last years Title game.
That's the SB...Ravens vs Lions...Lions finally win the Big One
@undermysac A Ravens and Lions SB would be awesome. But we all know that the Chiefs will somehow squeeze their way in. Ravens D has definitely turned it around recently, finishing 6th in defensive efficiency and #1 overall. Back to back seasons finishing #1 overall. Would love to see Ravens v. Lions or Chiefs v. Lions. Ravens go on road and beat the Bills sets up for a nice AFC Title game for Ravens to get revenge on the road from last years Title game.
That's the SB...Ravens vs Lions...Lions finally win the Big One
@Rush51
"I think they take care of the Bills (again) if they do get the opportunity."
__________________________
A really good hot capper in the NFL contest is on Denver +8.5 today.....and they correctly predicted the Texans to beat the Chargers yesterday, so i guess we'll see if they continue to be hot.
@Rush51
"I think they take care of the Bills (again) if they do get the opportunity."
__________________________
A really good hot capper in the NFL contest is on Denver +8.5 today.....and they correctly predicted the Texans to beat the Chargers yesterday, so i guess we'll see if they continue to be hot.
@begginerboy
I like the Ravens and The Lions to meet in the SB. It's funny, I was watching Bet Live yesterday, and none of those pundits picked The Lions to even go to the SB, and they are the odds on favorite to win, and they get the bye, and they score a million points, doesn't make sense.
@begginerboy
I like the Ravens and The Lions to meet in the SB. It's funny, I was watching Bet Live yesterday, and none of those pundits picked The Lions to even go to the SB, and they are the odds on favorite to win, and they get the bye, and they score a million points, doesn't make sense.
Washington is on a 5 game winning streak. Daniel’s first game was against the Bucs. Should be interesting which Baker will show up.
They are still HOT![]()
Washington is on a 5 game winning streak. Daniel’s first game was against the Bucs. Should be interesting which Baker will show up.
They are still HOT![]()
From the NFC side, the Eagles and Lions look really good they've remained in peak form for majority of year. I still question Lions ability to beat AFC teams that aren't from the AFC South. The Eagles have impressed me more they've manhandled a tough AFC North. Run game is good with Saquon. Physical rough n tumble team. I'd be scared to play them in the Super Bowl tbh. From the AFC side, not named Chiefs. both Bills and Ravens are peaking at the right time. They are both teams that have squandered opportunities in the past so that is always something that lingers in the mind. Will one of them finally break through? Ravens are doing all the right things lately and are capable of going all the way just need to put the demons to bed. The Chiefs + refs tag team is pretty tough combination to beat lol. Ravens have been most impressive to me from AFC side considering their strength of schedule. Their road to the Super Bowl doesn't look easy possibly going thru Steelers, Bills , and KC . Then against Eagles or Lions if it plays out accordingly...
Eagles were scary team all year. The ship was rightfully theirs ![]()
From the NFC side, the Eagles and Lions look really good they've remained in peak form for majority of year. I still question Lions ability to beat AFC teams that aren't from the AFC South. The Eagles have impressed me more they've manhandled a tough AFC North. Run game is good with Saquon. Physical rough n tumble team. I'd be scared to play them in the Super Bowl tbh. From the AFC side, not named Chiefs. both Bills and Ravens are peaking at the right time. They are both teams that have squandered opportunities in the past so that is always something that lingers in the mind. Will one of them finally break through? Ravens are doing all the right things lately and are capable of going all the way just need to put the demons to bed. The Chiefs + refs tag team is pretty tough combination to beat lol. Ravens have been most impressive to me from AFC side considering their strength of schedule. Their road to the Super Bowl doesn't look easy possibly going thru Steelers, Bills , and KC . Then against Eagles or Lions if it plays out accordingly...
Eagles were scary team all year. The ship was rightfully theirs ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,166
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,568
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,634
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,319
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,005
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 537
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- PART DEUX 266
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,969
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
