Why not try no huddle in the 1st qtr?
Well apparently all it took was to go no huddle on offense to be successful that right there tells you it’s all fixed
@cdog8043
I KNOW - The SAINTS SUCK ---- they rush four guys and give BRADY all the time in the world......I am SO PISSED !!!!!!!! MARK INGRAM FUCKED US.....he jogged out of bounds when he could have got the 1st down and we could have killede more clock while it was still 16 - 3 !!!
@cdog8043
I KNOW - The SAINTS SUCK ---- they rush four guys and give BRADY all the time in the world......I am SO PISSED !!!!!!!! MARK INGRAM FUCKED US.....he jogged out of bounds when he could have got the 1st down and we could have killede more clock while it was still 16 - 3 !!!
They changed the program to the WWF again... 3 pts through 53 minutes and put up 14 in final 7 minutes.
I had Under and a free $50 parlay TB ML/U from MGM. It's always the same. Defense backs off and lets him go down the field 10-12 yards at a time and out of bounds.
They changed the program to the WWF again... 3 pts through 53 minutes and put up 14 in final 7 minutes.
I had Under and a free $50 parlay TB ML/U from MGM. It's always the same. Defense backs off and lets him go down the field 10-12 yards at a time and out of bounds.
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,284
- PART DEUX 205
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,816
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,817
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,165
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,739
- MNF 1,084
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,742
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,320
- The over is dead 494
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
