![]()
We need an in game thread Buff vs Tb
Incredible! I f knew they'd go for 2 in the 3rd quarter if it came down to this. I thought this was my loss on TB tt over 16.5. Incredible luck!!! The TD and the conversion.
Incredible! I f knew they'd go for 2 in the 3rd quarter if it came down to this. I thought this was my loss on TB tt over 16.5. Incredible luck!!! The TD and the conversion.
[Quote: Originally Posted by soup-can]bills FG to get it to 9, just like I said when line went to 10[/Quote
No way they kicking a FG....1 1st down and it's all but over..best scenario is the Bucs stop the Bills and a pick 6 from Baker...
[Quote: Originally Posted by soup-can]bills FG to get it to 9, just like I said when line went to 10[/Quote
No way they kicking a FG....1 1st down and it's all but over..best scenario is the Bucs stop the Bills and a pick 6 from Baker...
Mayfield owes all these zebras some cruise tickets or comp rooms. Dont want to go there but it so Obvious they got them in that drive
Bakers been crushed the whole game its like the mercy rule
Mayfield owes all these zebras some cruise tickets or comp rooms. Dont want to go there but it so Obvious they got them in that drive
Bakers been crushed the whole game its like the mercy rule
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,742
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,601
- PART DEUX 260
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,562
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,865
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,717
- Braves Frauds 739
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
