Looks like Josh is going for 400+ passing yards in this game. That's 100 per quarter.
Pass is good as it stops the clock and also getting in points making zone for me.
Looks like Josh is going for 400+ passing yards in this game. That's 100 per quarter.
Pass is good as it stops the clock and also getting in points making zone for me.
Looks like Josh is going for 400+ passing yards in this game. That's 100 per quarter.
Pass is good as it stops the clock and also getting in points making zone for me.
Yeah.. wasted a chunk of my time that I needed for this game. I need more points
Buffalo 10
Tb goose egg
Yeah.. wasted a chunk of my time that I needed for this game. I need more points
Buffalo 10
Tb goose egg
In game thread is a smart con way so I can see who's still here with us.
Mafia welcome ![]()
In game thread is a smart con way so I can see who's still here with us.
Mafia welcome ![]()
There you go Mayfield. Only way to compete is to give buffalo a pound for pound on them big plays. Don't blow it now. Keep it competitive
There you go Mayfield. Only way to compete is to give buffalo a pound for pound on them big plays. Don't blow it now. Keep it competitive
