ONLY 4 MORE TD's !! EZZZZZ
Vikings at Bears In Game Thread
I hope guys you cash with Vikings -5 -6 -7 as I already told you I found average 8.8 points in favor vikings and bookie want you taking bad team such Bears+7 ?
I hope guys you cash with Vikings -5 -6 -7 as I already told you I found average 8.8 points in favor vikings and bookie want you taking bad team such Bears+7 ?
Viking giving the Bears so many chances....and they still cannot score..
Just throw it away instead of taking a sack. ![]()
Viking giving the Bears so many chances....and they still cannot score..
Just throw it away instead of taking a sack. ![]()
Looks like the Bears were told to not even try... The Vikings gave the Lions their first win yet the Bears look worse than the Lions... I am just curious to see if this game comes down to the wire, i wont be shocked if it does..
Looks like the Bears were told to not even try... The Vikings gave the Lions their first win yet the Bears look worse than the Lions... I am just curious to see if this game comes down to the wire, i wont be shocked if it does..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,652
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 249
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,227
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,813
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,649
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,416
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
