We all wait for the right "spots", and, gentlemen, this is one of them. The Manning followers and upset 49ers fans are all over Denver. Plus the "well, they're not playing at home " thinking for Seattle. All this clouds the reality that the Seattle defense is stronger, and their offense can do what is required to take down Denver. Go with points or ML. Bank it.
Superbowl Sunday
We all wait for the right "spots", and, gentlemen, this is one of them. The Manning followers and upset 49ers fans are all over Denver. Plus the "well, they're not playing at home " thinking for Seattle. All this clouds the reality that the Seattle defense is stronger, and their offense can do what is required to take down Denver. Go with points or ML. Bank it.
We all wait for the right "spots", and, gentlemen, this is one of them. The Manning followers and upset 49ers fans are all over Denver. Plus the "well, they're not playing at home " thinking for Seattle. All this clouds the reality that the Seattle defense is stronger, and their offense can do what is required to take down Denver. Go with points or ML. Bank it.
I have always been puzzled by your Avatar. Is it a rat turd on a baby's blanket?
I have always been puzzled by your Avatar. Is it a rat turd on a baby's blanket?
pardon me AMD but if you like the hawks so much why not a ML bet and get instead of give odds?.....and as far as cincy sd goes ..think cincy ran into a hot team.........and an excellent qb
pardon me AMD but if you like the hawks so much why not a ML bet and get instead of give odds?.....and as far as cincy sd goes ..think cincy ran into a hot team.........and an excellent qb
not trying to be argumentative amd as you are one of my fav posters but imho the 12th man was a large factor in the beating of sf
not trying to be argumentative amd as you are one of my fav posters but imho the 12th man was a large factor in the beating of sf
I understand. I know Sea will generate TOs, I know they will sack Manning. That's what they do. But, Den will still be running their no huddle. Sea hasn't faced a no huddle all year. Manning will also be him (well prepared). He'll make the right read more times than not. They'll also be running those dink/pick plays freeing up a WR. Sea can blitz but they also have to disguise it agst Manning. And, if they don't Den will make them pay. I really don't think this will be key tho. I really think Den def will decide this gm. I respect your insight. Thanks..
I understand. I know Sea will generate TOs, I know they will sack Manning. That's what they do. But, Den will still be running their no huddle. Sea hasn't faced a no huddle all year. Manning will also be him (well prepared). He'll make the right read more times than not. They'll also be running those dink/pick plays freeing up a WR. Sea can blitz but they also have to disguise it agst Manning. And, if they don't Den will make them pay. I really don't think this will be key tho. I really think Den def will decide this gm. I respect your insight. Thanks..
Sportsbook
Sportsbook
I got Seattle +3 also. I have seen both teams play a lot this season. I think Seattle has the better overall team. The key for the Seahawks will be to put pressure up the middle against Manning. I think they will blitz him a lot and rely on the corners to make stops. The other side of the ball Lynch is a monster. He might be stopped early but then will get it going. I think Lynch will run for 150 plus.
Seattle 41
Denver 13
I got Seattle +3 also. I have seen both teams play a lot this season. I think Seattle has the better overall team. The key for the Seahawks will be to put pressure up the middle against Manning. I think they will blitz him a lot and rely on the corners to make stops. The other side of the ball Lynch is a monster. He might be stopped early but then will get it going. I think Lynch will run for 150 plus.
Seattle 41
Denver 13
With all due respect, most of you have no clue about sports. PERIOD. Much less about betting and how the whole establishment works. I do not care about your stats, such as:
With all due respect, most of you have no clue about sports. PERIOD. Much less about betting and how the whole establishment works. I do not care about your stats, such as:
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
