Superbowl Sunday
tb scored 24 against them
That really hasnt translated in playoff success because football is a team sport. ![]()
tb scored 24 against them
That really hasnt translated in playoff success because football is a team sport. ![]()
Dont worry aboit Seattles offense.....you should be focised on the weakest unit in this game: Denvers defense
1st 3 Q's vs Brady & Pats... 3 points given up
these are playoff teams that Broncos held without a touchdown for 90 minutes of the playing clock.
Last week, i questioned if Denver D is over-rated... I don't anymore.
Dont worry aboit Seattles offense.....you should be focised on the weakest unit in this game: Denvers defense
1st 3 Q's vs Brady & Pats... 3 points given up
these are playoff teams that Broncos held without a touchdown for 90 minutes of the playing clock.
Last week, i questioned if Denver D is over-rated... I don't anymore.
Best call EVER!! Putting my house, life savings, wife and kids on HEADS on the coin toss!!!
Best call EVER!! Putting my house, life savings, wife and kids on HEADS on the coin toss!!!
In the 1st 3 quarters vs Rivers & Chargers... 0 points given up
1st 3 Q's vs Brady & Pats... 3 points given up
these are playoff teams that Broncos held without a touchdown for 90 minutes of the playing clock.
Last week, i questioned if Denver D is over-rated... I don't anymore.
SD was on b2b roadies and denver was at home for both. Now add that SD and NE dont have near the defense Seattle does and you can negate some of the field position battle denever has been winning. Denever has been settling for fgs because once in the red zone they are much less effective. Mannings armn is obviously weaker than it used to be, so Seattle doesnt really have to worry about the deep ball (especially if its cold in 2 weeks). Decker and Thomas arent very fast, so getting open is gonna be an issue.
bol ![]()
In the 1st 3 quarters vs Rivers & Chargers... 0 points given up
1st 3 Q's vs Brady & Pats... 3 points given up
these are playoff teams that Broncos held without a touchdown for 90 minutes of the playing clock.
Last week, i questioned if Denver D is over-rated... I don't anymore.
SD was on b2b roadies and denver was at home for both. Now add that SD and NE dont have near the defense Seattle does and you can negate some of the field position battle denever has been winning. Denever has been settling for fgs because once in the red zone they are much less effective. Mannings armn is obviously weaker than it used to be, so Seattle doesnt really have to worry about the deep ball (especially if its cold in 2 weeks). Decker and Thomas arent very fast, so getting open is gonna be an issue.
bol ![]()
D wins championships???
IND 34
D wins championships???
IND 34
Manning hasn't even used much of his arm thanks to Fox's conservativeness throughout the playoffs. I've seen a lot of short to mid range throws. Plus, his jersey has been clean throughout the entire playoffs. He's 100%.
Decker is not slow, not quick. D Thomas is quick.
GL on your pick AMD
Manning hasn't even used much of his arm thanks to Fox's conservativeness throughout the playoffs. I've seen a lot of short to mid range throws. Plus, his jersey has been clean throughout the entire playoffs. He's 100%.
Decker is not slow, not quick. D Thomas is quick.
GL on your pick AMD
Hey AMD, always value your opinion..
Hey AMD, always value your opinion..
Lol i dont know where u got 3
Lol i dont know where u got 3
Best call EVER!! Putting my house, life savings, wife and kids on HEADS on the coin toss!!!
Best call EVER!! Putting my house, life savings, wife and kids on HEADS on the coin toss!!!
Manning hasn't even used much of his arm thanks to Fox's conservativeness throughout the playoffs. I've seen a lot of short to mid range throws. Plus, his jersey has been clean throughout the entire playoffs. He's 100%.
Decker is not slow, not quick. D Thomas is quick.
GL on your pick AMD
Manning hasn't even used much of his arm thanks to Fox's conservativeness throughout the playoffs. I've seen a lot of short to mid range throws. Plus, his jersey has been clean throughout the entire playoffs. He's 100%.
Decker is not slow, not quick. D Thomas is quick.
GL on your pick AMD
tb scored 24 against them
tb scored 24 against them
In the 1st 3 quarters vs Rivers & Chargers... 0 points given up
1st 3 Q's vs Brady & Pats... 3 points given up
these are playoff teams that Broncos held without a touchdown for 90 minutes of the playing clock.
Last week, i questioned if Denver D is over-rated... I don't anymore.
In the 1st 3 quarters vs Rivers & Chargers... 0 points given up
1st 3 Q's vs Brady & Pats... 3 points given up
these are playoff teams that Broncos held without a touchdown for 90 minutes of the playing clock.
Last week, i questioned if Denver D is over-rated... I don't anymore.
lol nice
doubt it ever hits three at my books though
lol nice
doubt it ever hits three at my books though
I am torn on this game.
SEA: An offense that can get the job done, through no stand out WR, which makes them all dangerous and a RB who beats you down until you break. Their D is second to none, from their DL, LB and DB...just solid.
DEN: An offense that can be limited but not stopped as they are just too deep - 4 strong (Thomas x 2, Welker & Decker). Not to mention the check downs to Ball or Moreno. With options to Caldwell and Tamme. DEN D has been warming up leading into the playoffs and boast a strong RUN D that needs to limit Lynch's bust out runs that swing momentum. Their secondary is average.
Defense wins championships and I can't stand these Hawks, but I believe you are on the right side. There was a question above about the Bears/Colts. As a Bears fan, their D was strong, but Sea is better/complete throughout. Bears offense was below average and our QB sucked. Colts offense was too much for the Bears that year.
I believe this year it comes down to:
1. Can Den D limit Lynch and not let him bust out a crazy run that shifts momentum? I say no. Lynch is too much of a big game back.
2. Can Sea secondary cover all the Den weapons? While SF boasts 3 strong receiving options, Den boasts 4. I say no. Peyton will make adjustments and matchups and focus on this. I also saw that Den can expose Earl Thomas. He is good, but short.
Special Teams are a wash. Kickers are a wash.
IMO, this game smells like an over and falls within 3 points. I don't know who wins as my mind and heart continue to battle :)
Good Luck AMD.
I am torn on this game.
SEA: An offense that can get the job done, through no stand out WR, which makes them all dangerous and a RB who beats you down until you break. Their D is second to none, from their DL, LB and DB...just solid.
DEN: An offense that can be limited but not stopped as they are just too deep - 4 strong (Thomas x 2, Welker & Decker). Not to mention the check downs to Ball or Moreno. With options to Caldwell and Tamme. DEN D has been warming up leading into the playoffs and boast a strong RUN D that needs to limit Lynch's bust out runs that swing momentum. Their secondary is average.
Defense wins championships and I can't stand these Hawks, but I believe you are on the right side. There was a question above about the Bears/Colts. As a Bears fan, their D was strong, but Sea is better/complete throughout. Bears offense was below average and our QB sucked. Colts offense was too much for the Bears that year.
I believe this year it comes down to:
1. Can Den D limit Lynch and not let him bust out a crazy run that shifts momentum? I say no. Lynch is too much of a big game back.
2. Can Sea secondary cover all the Den weapons? While SF boasts 3 strong receiving options, Den boasts 4. I say no. Peyton will make adjustments and matchups and focus on this. I also saw that Den can expose Earl Thomas. He is good, but short.
Special Teams are a wash. Kickers are a wash.
IMO, this game smells like an over and falls within 3 points. I don't know who wins as my mind and heart continue to battle :)
Good Luck AMD.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
