Superbowl Sunday
My brother AMD, I provide this prop-Renee Fleming will not wear gloves-+115-was +150 last night-she hasn't in all shots of her on the net and the temps are tropical!
Agree with the Sea play-only running QB's bother Seattle...I'm taking Unders on Yards for Moore, Decker, Thomas...r
Bronco backers-I saw SD control your offense twice with unknowns...your secondary is very suspect and Russell is smart with the ball...
My brother AMD, I provide this prop-Renee Fleming will not wear gloves-+115-was +150 last night-she hasn't in all shots of her on the net and the temps are tropical!
Agree with the Sea play-only running QB's bother Seattle...I'm taking Unders on Yards for Moore, Decker, Thomas...r
Bronco backers-I saw SD control your offense twice with unknowns...your secondary is very suspect and Russell is smart with the ball...
after going through your whole thread, don't know how you handle it.i could go three pages deep cursing half these fukks out! which is why I don't post in this forum, but the only thing that matters, SEAHAWKS! I hit them too(small) nice hit brother!
after going through your whole thread, don't know how you handle it.i could go three pages deep cursing half these fukks out! which is why I don't post in this forum, but the only thing that matters, SEAHAWKS! I hit them too(small) nice hit brother!
It's a shame the
Cya in the
It's a shame the
Cya in the
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
